Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Hi REPU, your project looks interesting. When do you plan the tokensale?

CLOSED ROUND-February 3.2018 — 22 February.2018
PRE-SALE         -February 23.2018 - 2 March 2018
MAIN PUBLIC SALE-2 APR. 2018 - 2 may 2018

No this informations are wrong.

Closed round is till today, but what about the Pre ICO and ICO. What are the correct dates. Haven't found the information on the website.

I also haven't seen any information regarding the dates, I hope they gonna announce it asap, because this does't really look serious.

Yes, it's strange. You should expect that they have fixed the date at least for the pre-ICO which should take place sometime in March.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

Not telegram airdrop, but Byteball and Stellar airdrops were really good and animated me to look deeper into the projects.
There are many ways to make a better or more beneficial aidrop for the project, but I think a telegram group with a lot of members is great for first impression.

I think huge Telegram groups are nice for promoting a coin but as a user they are useless. You can't follow the discussion because there is so much going on with all the spam and chatter.

Unfortunately but it is true. It is also a pain in the ass for the moderators of the group to follow all flooding and spam in those groups.
To me, telegram isn't a place for discussion, its a place to ask and get a quick answer, also see some important information on the pinned messages.
The place for discussion is here in bitcointalk.

My favourite place to discuss is slack (and discord), I agree with you on telegram, there's no room to discuss crypto for real there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

And how to be sure that customers will not buy reviews on this new platform? I'm not understand the creation of such platform
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

Not telegram airdrop, but Byteball and Stellar airdrops were really good and animated me to look deeper into the projects.
There are many ways to make a better or more beneficial aidrop for the project, but I think a telegram group with a lot of members is great for first impression.

I think huge Telegram groups are nice for promoting a coin but as a user they are useless. You can't follow the discussion because there is so much going on with all the spam and chatter.

Unfortunately but it is true. It is also a pain in the ass for the moderators of the group to follow all flooding and spam in those groups.
As for me i'm not such a big fan of Telegram, due to all the spamming.. and you can hardly follow conversation if there are dozens of people in it.
I often think that less "live" shoutboxes would be better for these kind of projects.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

As for me i'm not such a big fan of Telegram, due to all the spamming.. and you can hardly follow conversation if there are dozens of people in it.
I often think that less "live" shoutboxes would be better for these kind of projects.

You are pretty spot on with this comment. Most telegram groups are just shoutboxes with a lot of spam.. if you want to follow the news you have to find it somewhere else
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

You are pretty spot on with this comment. Most telegram groups are just shoutboxes with a lot of spam.. if you want to follow the news you have to find it somewhere else

It is necessary that the ICOS Times currently restrict the Telegran and other groups to specific use of ICO-related matters, Spam needs to be controlled by highly active moderators, this is getting out of control, and control is something the Team needs to have, support needs to be maintained at high level and rigidity
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

Any social network is a market) So you need to be able to dedicate to this necessary information of the total number of unnecessary nonsense.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

I really want to invest in the project, but the price was little bit to high for me to afford. Anyways, REPU is a great project and I will do my best to join the community
The minimum amount for investromania 0.5 ETH. It's not that much money. I think with a great desire you will be able to participate in the ICO!
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Hi REPU, your project looks interesting. When do you plan the tokensale?

CLOSED ROUND-February 3.2018 — 22 February.2018
PRE-SALE         -February 23.2018 - 2 March 2018
MAIN PUBLIC SALE-2 APR. 2018 - 2 may 2018

No this informations are wrong.

Closed round is till today, but what about the Pre ICO and ICO. What are the correct dates. Haven't found the information on the website.

I also haven't seen any information regarding the dates, I hope they gonna announce it asap, because this does't really look serious.

Yes, it's strange. You should expect that they have fixed the date at least for the pre-ICO which should take place sometime in March.
Ok, so not only I was surprised while searching for fix dates. Maybe the team can provide the information or the advantage of keeping them flexible.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

I really want to invest in the project, but the price was little bit to high for me to afford. Anyways, REPU is a great project and I will do my best to join the community
The minimum amount for investromania 0.5 ETH. It's not that much money. I think with a great desire you will be able to participate in the ICO!

You can wait till later stages of the token sale, the minimum investment threshold should go down. I hope they gonna announce the dates soon.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

i think the airdrop on telegram was a good idea, it brought a lot of users and it was a good advertisement, yes the telegram channels are full of spam but sometimes the news on the project comes out first on telegram that on other official channels
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

i think the airdrop on telegram was a good idea, it brought a lot of users and it was a good advertisement, yes the telegram channels are full of spam but sometimes the news on the project comes out first on telegram that on other official channels
It was a good idea at least in terms of 'just in case'. The telegram is developing greatly now, and even if I do not really like it, I have to admit that too many people are using Telegram for it to be ignored.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

You can wait till later stages of the token sale, the minimum investment threshold should go down. I hope they gonna announce the dates soon.
I think 0.5 ETH is not a large amount to start with and it is affordable by many investors, although in any case the minimum will descend later.

Voltaje

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

I think 0.5 ETH is not a large amount to start with and it is affordable by many investors, although in any case the minimum will descend later.

The price depends on each one of our budget and cap analysis, I think this one is ok, I put 2k in this, so I expect a long hold here, but i expect this to go below ICO, so i will buy more along the way, if you prefer, wait for it to go down in value.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

I think the minimum is not that high for a closed round, I see a lot of ico with a bigger minimum amount. I’m impatient to know more about the amount raised.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

It’s a good amount I think. Enough for include the vast majority of crypto investors

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

What's the reason for not allowing smaller contributions? On Kickstarter and similar crowdfunding sites you can pledge as little as $1.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
webwakko

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

What's the reason for not allowing smaller contributions? On Kickstarter and similar crowdfunding sites you can pledge as little as $1.
I assume that this "period" is created for getting the budget in a fast way.
Smaller participations as in buying the coin probably will be able to on later stage once they progressed further down the roadmap

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

The price depends on each one of our budget and cap analysis, I think this one is ok, I put 2k in this, so I expect a long hold here, but i expect this to go below ICO, so i will buy more along the way, if you prefer, wait for it to go down in value.
I really hope for a small dump initially, this is inevitable in a project that works together with the community, but it gives us the opportunity for new purchases to increase our gains
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

I assume that this "period" is created for getting the budget in a fast way.
Smaller participations as in buying the coin probably will be able to on later stage once they progressed further down the roadmap

Implementing a higher amount of minimum investment for this ICO will only narrow the distribution to certain number of people. I hope it will not have some ill effects on the project.Imho.
To be honest I don't think that this could really affect users of repu
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: