Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

The idea of the project seems to me to be good and applicable, it would be even better if after applying a trust system capable of proving the reliability of the information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Ironically the Repu team forgot about their own smart reputation management.

Who's gonna invest in a company that doesn't communicate?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

indeed, for a long time no news has been heard from the developers of the project.
I hope the team is working on the project and sales, and in the near future will be contacted with us
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

The idea of the project seems to me to be good and applicable, it would be even better if after applying a trust system capable of proving the reliability of the information.

Part of the REPU system will be that it is possible to provide provably correct reputation information. Is that what you meant?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

REPU is a great project and has a great concept. Moreover they have the best product if we analyse the concurrence. You should read the whitepaper, it's really interesting and you will understand why they could be big. They are really honest about the opportunities and risks. AWSOME !
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

the Repu project is interesting. tell me, do you have soft cap and hard cap? when will the sale of tokens be completed? When will the token be released to the exchange?
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

The minimum inversement required is not so bg, 0,5 eth will open the project to a lot of investors. I think it’s a good idea to not set high cap with a hard market like we have these days.

0.5 eth as the minimum investment will be good for most supporters. The more people got involved in this project, the more steady it will be.
I am sure that with a minimum investment of 0.5 will make it easier for small investors to join and participate in this project, because however the project also requires small investors and not necessarily big investors.

I would think a lower limit would be better. like 0.1 ETh is reasonable with prices being what they are right now.

A project like this I expect it to have low minimum. Or it will make me think otherwise
This is still the closed round guys, so its proper.
And I'm pretty sure the minimum investment will be lower on the ICO.

0.5 ETH in pre-sale is low i think. only some percent is sold in this section.
some ICO take more than half eth in presale

0.5ETH as minimum purchase amount  is quite good, but is this round ended yet?

The closed round is still running live. The minimum purchase for pre-ICO will be 0.1ETH.
Repu_project

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.

No there is no official announcement for a demo so far.
I think I saw an announcement earlier from developers that the demo version will be released in the 3rd quarter.

that is great news, Repu team is very professional, i liked this news. can you share link of that announcement news. i will be thankful your. i am so excited to use Repu Demo.
Very professional? As far as I can see, they dont communincate with us since weeks in social media and here in bitcointalk.
Right, we haven't heard from them for ages. I still hope that everything is ok there, but this silence lasts already for too long.
I'm sure that they are working hard in the project but this lack of communication is going to make them lose investors.

Guys we are here! Smiley It's been quite busy lately, so excuse us if you felt the lack of communication. Feel free to ask questions Smiley
Repu_project

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Is this project really dead?
Reading through the postings give me the impression that it is a scam.
Dev did not post since a long time.

The project is running live! Unfortunately you got a false impression.
Repu_project

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

indeed, for a long time no news has been heard from the developers of the project.
I hope the team is working on the project and sales, and in the near future will be contacted with us

You are right! Thanks for understanding and we will improve our communication.  Smiley
Some major announcements are coming soon. Smiley
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

It will be nice if they surprise us with a good news about the demo, I think they will competing with google, people already rated and wrote some reviews there.

cool,how can I download and use the demo ?   I want to experience it

Nowhere. There is no demo yet and at current state they said the demo is not coming before the ICO ends. But who knows what will happen as soon as they will give some answers again here.
the demo will be released only after the end of the ico and only the investors/participants can try it, i think they had to release it before it would bring a lot of advertising and maybe even some more investor
That's an absolute thing, and if it turns out to be a wonderful platform with a very good review management and fake filter, it can be a one place to go to find a trusted review, and we will see that everyone will ask the business/company that they want to follow or services that they want to use to be reviewed in Repu.
This is an excellent potential point on the platform, the possibility of community interaction and participation, indicating items for evaluation and helping to provide everyone with quality in what they want to acquire

It will all depend on the integrity and reliability of the reviews. If the users feel that the source is truthful and it helps them making the right decisions, that could be a real breakthrough for the smart reputation management platform.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

It is very interesting to observe how the platform will show itself. And the theme of repu is increasingly gaining relevance. what will be price of Repu token? is there fixed date of ICO?
Repu_project

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

It is very interesting to observe how the platform will show itself. And the theme of repu is increasingly gaining relevance. what will be price of Repu token? is there fixed date of ICO?

Hi, do you mean the price for ICO or when the token hits the exchanges? ICO dates are planned for May 5 - June 5.
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

This project has got a good interest. For developing teams, now we have to maintain relations between supporters and maintain communication. With this attitude, PRESALE can get better blinking again.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Great to hear from you!
I prefer to get a false impression instead of finding out the project is dead and my tokens are becoming worthless.
Good to know that you are working hard, good luck.
Repu_project

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Great to hear from you!
I prefer to get a false impression instead of finding out the project is dead and my tokens are becoming worthless.
Good to know that you are working hard, good luck.

Smiley Good to hear this! Thank you Smiley
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

So many on this thread here complain about communication. Do you have the feeling that they are sitting around being lazy. I seriously don't think so.
Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

So many on this thread here complain about communication. Do you have the feeling that they are sitting around being lazy. I seriously don't think so.

If they don't communicate for weeks, all we have to go by is the white paper and so many ICO scams are around, it's perfectly reasonable to point that out. Would you want to make a blind leap of faith in such a risky market?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

If they don't communicate for weeks, all we have to go by is the white paper and so many ICO scams are around, it's perfectly reasonable to point that out. Would you want to make a blind leap of faith in such a risky market?

I hope they don't go rogue as I can see a lot of potential in the concept if they build it as laid out in the white paper. We have to wait for now as it seems and that's it. Hopefully not until it ends badly.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

I know you are not wrong with what you are saying but it is beyond our control to make them communicate or not. That's one major problem in crypto. They have all the insider knowledge and they can deploy it at will. They can cause uncertainty when they want to have cheap tokens (once live) and they can cause optimism if they want to sell off. It's not surprising that regulation will be tough on crypto. That's sad.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: