Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19254 times)
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

Ironically the Repu team forgot about their own smart reputation management.

Who's gonna invest in a company that doesn't communicate?

So many on this thread here complain about communication. Do you have the feeling that they are sitting around being lazy. I seriously don't think so.

If they don't communicate for weeks, all we have to go by is the white paper and so many ICO scams are around, it's perfectly reasonable to point that out. Would you want to make a blind leap of faith in such a risky market?

I know you are not wrong with what you are saying but it is beyond our control to make them communicate or not. That's one major problem in crypto. They have all the insider knowledge and they can deploy it at will. They can cause uncertainty when they want to have cheap tokens (once live) and they can cause optimism if they want to sell off. It's not surprising that regulation will be tough on crypto. That's sad.

With REPU sell off won't happen, because team members' tokens will be locked. Moreover, the ecosystem of the platform undermines the increasing demand for it's services proportionately to increasing users, both individual and corporate, thus having "cheap tokens" will not be the case, because they will be in demand to fuel the ecosystem of the platform.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

i cant wait for the ico i like ur team and i believe this is going high
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

i cant wait for the ico i like ur team and i believe this is going high
I do not want to discourage you but your high hope is probably not justified.
Devs were not active here for a long time and nobody knows if they are still taking care of the project.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

So many on this thread here complain about communication. Do you have the feeling that they are sitting around being lazy. I seriously don't think so.

If they don't communicate for weeks, all we have to go by is the white paper and so many ICO scams are around, it's perfectly reasonable to point that out. Would you want to make a blind leap of faith in such a risky market?

I know you are not wrong with what you are saying but it is beyond our control to make them communicate or not. That's one major problem in crypto. They have all the insider knowledge and they can deploy it at will. They can cause uncertainty when they want to have cheap tokens (once live) and they can cause optimism if they want to sell off. It's not surprising that regulation will be tough on crypto. That's sad.

With REPU sell off won't happen, because team members' tokens will be locked. Moreover, the ecosystem of the platform undermines the increasing demand for it's services proportionately to increasing users, both individual and corporate, thus having "cheap tokens" will not be the case, because they will be in demand to fuel the ecosystem of the platform.

That's the general idea behind utility tokens which you just described. So far no project has proven to work that way from the very start. Of course REPU can drop in price heavily. Making false or weak promises won't prevent that from happening.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Repu_project

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

That's the general idea behind utility tokens which you just described. So far no project has proven to work that way from the very start. Of course REPU can drop in price heavily. Making false or weak promises won't prevent that from happening.

Well, there is no incentive for REPU to drop the price (especially heavily, as you mentioned). For instance, as I have mentioned team tokens will be frozen.
Of course, we won't possess a single power of influence on the market, and there will be price volatility in the market, and this is normal, because there are buyers and sellers.
After hitting exchanges, REPU will be incentivized to gain marketcap, instead.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

I was not here for some time and I am happy to see, that dev is communicating here again, it was quite still for some time.
Hope you guys were busy and made a good demo, which we can testing soon. Smiley

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I was not here for some time and I am happy to see, that dev is communicating here again, it was quite still for some time.

I'll be damned, didn't expect them to return to this thread Grin

I still believe they should set the right example when it comes to reputation. They can't expect people to invest if they don't start building their own reputation. Talking with us is a first step.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Michelle24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I still believe they should set the right example when it comes to reputation. They can't expect people to invest if they don't start building their own reputation. Talking with us is a first step.
Thats often the ironic thing, companies specialized in 3D are making ugly pictures, companies involved in movies are making youtube-videos with only text in it, companies involved in social media dont care about bitcointalk ...
In germany we have a saying:

The cobbler has the worst shoes.
 Cheesy
Hope at the end all will be good.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

That's actually a funny point you brought up here Smiley If you want to build a reputation based project you should better take care of your own REPU as well Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

looks great, will there be a smart contract Smiley Wink
Repu_project

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

looks great, will there be a smart contract Smiley Wink

There is a smart contract Smiley
Repu_project

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

❗️Important Partnership News❗️
REPU is proud to make an announcement for partnership with LDJ Capital – http://www.ldjcapital.com/
More details are coming soon! Stay tunned!

P.s. Private pre-sale is running live! To participate, visit our webpage: https://repu.io 
mig6r

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Well, there is no incentive for REPU to drop the price (especially heavily, as you mentioned). For instance, as I have mentioned team tokens will be frozen.
Of course, we won't possess a single power of influence on the market, and there will be price volatility in the market, and this is normal, because there are buyers and sellers.

If I turn your sentence upside down, you are providing a guarantee that REPU is never going to lose value. I want to see you telling that to officials if you get a subpoena.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Repu_project

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

If I turn your sentence upside down, you are providing a guarantee that REPU is never going to lose value. I want to see you telling that to officials if you get a subpoena.

In the above sentence there is no word or mentioning of "guarantee", as you say, even if you turn it upside down. This is only your personal interpretation of the statement, not more.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

This project is a project that has a very unique system for a social media, that is, the concept is very complete with a rating on each user, so that all users have their own quality.
Repu_project

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Guys, details for the major Partnership are below!
Blockchain, ICO Expert, and Chairman of LDJ Capital David Drake comes onboard as REPU’s Advisor.
Check out the details for REPU – LDJ Capital Partnership here: https://themerkle.com/blockchain-and-ico-expert-david-drake-comes-onboard-as-repus-advisor/

https://preview.ibb.co/m1VQHH/LDJ_Capital_LOGO_white_2013_hi_res.jpg
mig6r

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

In the above sentence there is no word or mentioning of "guarantee", as you say, even if you turn it upside down. This is only your personal interpretation of the statement, not more.

There is no incentive for REPU to drop in price is just a mere desire. There could be a lot of incentives if your project doesn't lift off as you were hoping. If you fail to continue with the development successfully. There are dozens of situations where the price could drop.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Michelle24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Whats going on here?
No posting since 15 days, is the project still alive?
TO posted last post in march in different threads about hacking and so on.
 Sad

Repu_project

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Whats going on here?
 Sad

Hello  Smiley
Everything is going on great! The project is absolutely live and is moving forward! Smiley
Michelle24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Whats going on here?
 Sad

Hello  Smiley
Everything is going on great! The project is absolutely live and is moving forward! Smiley
Ah, ok, so thread opener is not the same like you, I see.
I was very busy last time and couldnt follow all projects which are on my list, so thx for the quick reply.

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: