Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Bounty] ⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon  (Read 13132 times)
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:17 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:23:19 PM by mtseo

General Terms

• In order to participate in the bounty program, it is mandatory to join REPU Telegram and REPU Bounty Telegram
  • 5% of the whole token pool is determined to be allocated to the bounty campaign.
  • The amount of rewards to participants, will be based upon the token sale results and will amount to 6.6% of the tokens sold during crowdsale.
  • Rewards will be counted and updated every week, and will be distributed among bounty participants after the ICO stage ends.
  • Campaign chart will be updated on the weekly basis.
  • Minor changes to the Bounty Campaign may occur, if determined to be necessary.
  • Spamming, cheating, using multiple accounts, behaving unethically etc. is forbidden and leads to full disqualification from the whole bounty program.

Bounty description:
  • Telegram sticker with REPU logo – 3 stakes
  • Positive meme + REPU logo + sharing on Facebook, Twitter (with website link www.repu.io) – 9 stakes
  • Instagram with REPU logo + tags (#repu or #repu_project  / #repu_ico / #repu_platform) + website link (www.repu.io) – 6 stakes

Restrictions:
  • Spam, any kind of abuse or humiliation

Terms and Conditions:
  • The artwork must include REPU logo and/or www.repu.io mention or caption
  • The artwork must be a primary source and original
  • The artwork must be related to the following topics: cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ico, reputation management, rating and feedback and to similar topics.
  • Maximum of 2 posts per day on Instagram
  • Your artwork and posts must be posted every week to this thread

Instructions to participate:

If you have any questions regarding the translation/community management campaign, please, use the REPU Telegram channel for the communication. It will be the fastest way to communicate.
Invite link: REPU – bounty Telegram channel

Articles must be of primary source (i.e. original) and not copy/paste. REPU Coins will be distributed among authors of press releases, posts, articles, reviews regarding the REPU project. In order to participate, the text should be at least 300 words long. The longer the text and the higher the quality, the more REPU coins you will be rewarded.

Bounty description:
  • Long article – at least 1100 words – 200 stakes
  • Mid-length article – 600-1100 words – 100 stakes
  • Short (small) article – less than 600 words – 50 stakes

Restrictions:
  • Translation of articles, using online or offline translation software (e.g. Google Translate)
  • Posting articles on prepaid online resources or on those resources that require membership, either free or not, in order to be able to read the post.

Terms and Conditions (Rules):
  • The article must be original, primary source.
  • The access to the article has to be free
  • The article must contain at least 300 words
  • The article must contain and reflect the information, represented on REPU.io website.
  • The article must contain minimum of 2 active links (REPU.io)

If you have any questions regarding the translation/community management campaign, please, use the REPU Telegram channel for the communication. It will be the fastest way to communicate.

Translation and Moderation campaign relates to the translation of Whitepaper, website interface, ANN- and Bounty Threads, and community management and moderation. Being active by keeping regular updates to posts, announcements from official, Facebook, Twitter leads to getting extra rewards. Make sure that you are capable to translate to one of the listed languages. Please submit a link to your previous works during registration. We will review your experience and will contact you in case you meet the requirements. Translation reservations will be published in this post below.

Bounty description and stakes:
  • Web interface translation – 300 stakes
  • ANN thread + Bounty thread translation – 150 stakes
  • Whitepaper – 400 stakes
  • Moderation and/or Community Management – 5 stakes per post
  • Relevant post from the thread author – 20 stakes
  • Bonus if your thread has more than 1000 views – 50 stakes

Restrictions:
  • The use of Google Translate or any similar translating software or tool
  • Single post dead thread is not accepted
  • Single applications for multiple language translations will not be accepted
  • Participants without relevant prior experience will not be considered

• Translation must be original
  • Participants must reserve translation language and get confirmation to start translating
  • Only one translation reservation per person
  • Translations must be posted on Bitcointalk forum. Other forums are not accepted.
  • ANN thread translator will also be responsible for moderation (extra bonuses are provided). The thread should be kept active, by translating official announcements, posts, news.
  • To moderate the thread, one has to know about the project very well, in order to answer the questions correctly.
  • Single Post Dead Thread is not required. If this appears to be the case, you will be disqualified or your total reward will incur a 50% penalty.
  • Project manager reserves the right to make any necessary changes or add new rules.
  • Participants have 5 days to complete one particular translation, from the moment you get a confirmation to start. Missing the deadline leads to disqualification.
  • Languages that are of primary interest to us: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Filipino, Hindi, Danish, Dutch, Vietnamese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Thai, Polish, Turkish.

[/i][/b]

Bounty instructions, rules and stakes:
  • To participate in the bounty campaign, you need to join the REPU Telegram Channel first: REPU Official eng
  • Be an active member until the end of the ICO (state ICO end date, or when the hard cap is reached, depending on what comes first)
  • Each member, who meets the above criteria, will be rewarded – 20 stakes

Restrictions:
Spam, any kind of abuse or humiliation will be subject to disqualification and immediate ban

For signature campaign, 25% is allocated from the bounty budget. We are looking for at least Full Members, who are active forum members. Post as you usually do on the forum and use REPU signature and avatar.

• Stakes will be distributed in the spreadsheet on a weekly basis, every Sunday.
  • Full Member – 10 stakes/week
  • Senior Member – 20 stakes/week
  • Hero / Legendary – 30 stakes/week

Restrictions:
  • Accounts with negative trust DT-2 and DT-1 are not allowed to enroll
  • Removing signature and/or avatar during the campaign will lead to disqualification
  • Signature and/or avatar change during the campaign
  • Failure to meet the minimum number of posts for 2 weeks leads to disqualification
  • Spam, off-topic, burst, low-quality, copy-paste posts are not allowed
  • Posts containing less than 80 characters will not count
  • Posts in this thread do not count

• You can participate, if you are at least a Full Member
  • Keep your signature and avatar until the end of the token sale and until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count (please allow approximately 1 week to count posts). Participants will be notified in this thread upon final updates
  • If your rank changes during the campaign, notify the Bounty Manager
  • Posts must be constructive and on-topic
  • Minimum of 15 posts per week is required. Spam, off-topic, burst, low-quality, copy-paste posts will not be counted
  • Posts must be at least 80 characters long
  • Rewards will be distributed every Sunday during the campaign period
  • Payments will be made after the ICO stage ends

• Add your Signature, which corresponds to your rank level (Full Members and higher only) and Avatar
  • Fill this Google form - https://goo.gl/forms/jmOXPvgA2yU7yunn2
  • Notify in this thread once you have the signature, avatar

Signatures:
Code:
[center][b][url=https://repu.io/][color=#568EBD][[/color]  [color=#e6973b]REPU[/color]  [color=#568EBD]][/color]     [color=#568EBD]Smart reputation managment on blockchain[/color]     [color=#568EBD][[/color]  [color=#e6973b]REPU[/color]  [color=#568EBD]][/color]
[color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#77959c]▀[/color][color=#989b7b]▀[/color][color=#baa259]▀[/color][color=#dba838]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#dba838]▀[/color][color=#baa259]▀[/color][color=#989b7b]▀[/color][color=#77959c]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color]       [color=#e6973b]Pre-ICO[/color] [color=#568EBD]-[/color] [color=#e6973b]January[/color] [color=#568EBD]-[/color] [color=#e6973b]2018[/color]       [color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#77959c]▀[/color][color=#989b7b]▀[/color][color=#baa259]▀[/color][color=#dba838]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#fcaf17]▀[/color][color=#dba838]▀[/color][color=#baa259]▀[/color][color=#989b7b]▀[/color][color=#77959c]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][color=#568ebd]▀[/color][/url]
[b][url=https://repu.io/whitepaper.pdf][color=#568EBD]WHITEPAPER[/color][/url][color=#FCAF17] ☰ [/color][url=https://twitter.com/repu_project][color=#568EBD]Twitter[/color][/url][color=#568EBD][color=#FCAF17] ☰ [/color][/color][url=https://t.me/repu_official][color=#568EBD]Telegram[/color][/url][color=#FCAF17] ☰ [/color] [url=][color=#568EBD]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/center]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://repu.io/][color=#F8A604][size=20pt]★[/size][/color][font=century gothic][color=#1f1422][size=20pt][b]REPU[/b][/size][/font][color=#F8A604][size=20pt]★[/size][/url][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █[/size][/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.0][size=6pt][color=#E59E46]▬▬▬▬[color=#E5A143]▬▬▬▬[color=#E5A440]▬▬▬▬[color=#E6A73E]▬▬▬▬[color=#E6AA3B]▬▬▬▬[color=#E7B136]▬▬▬▬[color=#E8B433]▬▬▬▬[color=#E8B730]▬▬▬▬[color=#E9BA2E]▬▬▬▬[color=#E9BD2B]▬▬▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size]
[b][font=Arial narrow][size=15pt][color=#1f1422][font=arial black][color=#000]Smart[/color][/font] reputation managment[/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][/center][/td]
[td][center][b][font=Arial][size=9pt][url=https://repu.io/whitepaper.pdf][color=#F8A604]►  Download [font=arial black]WHITEPAPER[/font]  ◄[/color][/url][/size][/font][/b]
[size=5pt][color=#f7cc27]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
[b][font=ubuntu][size=8pt][size=8pt][url=https://www.facebook.com/repuproject/][color=#E59E46]Facebook[/color][/url]      [url=https://twitter.com/repu_project][color=#E59E46]Twitter[/color][/url]      [url=https://t.me/repu_official][color=#E59E46]Telegram[/color][/url][/size][/size][/font][/b][/center][/td]
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █[/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][url=https://repu.io/][b][font=arial][size=10pt][size=12pt][i][color=#F5DBA7]I[color=#F5D99C]I[color=#F5D791]I[color=#F5D687]I[color=#F5D47C]I[color=#F5D167]I[color=#F5CF5C]I[color=#F5CD51]I[color=#E59E46]Pre-ICO[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/i][/size]
[color=#1f1422][size=7pt][sup][/sup][/size] January 2018[/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][/right][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
  • Hero/Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://repu.io/][color=#F8A604][size=20pt]★ [/size][/color][font=century gothic][color=#1f1422][size=20pt][glow=#F8A604,2,300][color=#F8A604][size=10pt].[/size][/color][b]REPU[/b][color=#F8A604][size=10pt].[/size][/color][/glow][/size][/font][color=#F8A604][size=20pt] ★[/size][/url][/td]
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █[/size][/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.0][size=6pt][color=#E59E46]▬▬▬▬[color=#E5A143]▬▬▬▬[color=#E5A440]▬▬▬▬[color=#E6A73E]▬▬▬▬[color=#E6AA3B]▬▬▬▬[color=#E7B136]▬▬▬▬[color=#E8B433]▬▬▬▬[color=#E8B730]▬▬▬▬[color=#E9BA2E]▬▬▬▬[color=#E9BD2B]▬▬▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size]
[b][font=Arial narrow][size=15pt][glow=#f1d130,2,300][color=#1f1422][font=arial black][color=#f1d130][size=10pt].[/size][/color][color=#000]Smart[/color][/font] reputation managment[/color][color=#f1d130][size=10pt].[/size][/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][/center][/td]
[td][center][b][font=Arial][size=9pt][url=https://repu.io/whitepaper.pdf][color=#F8A604]►  Download [font=arial black]WHITEPAPER[/font]  ◄[/color][/url][/size][/font][/b]
[size=5pt][color=#f7cc27]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
[b][font=ubuntu][size=8pt][size=8pt][url=https://www.facebook.com/repuproject/][color=#E59E46]Facebook[/color][/url]      [url=https://twitter.com/repu_project][color=#E59E46]Twitter[/color][/url]      [url=https://t.me/repu_official][color=#E59E46]Telegram[/color][/url][/size][/size][/font][/b][/center][/td]
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █
██  ██  █
[color=#F8A604]██  ██  █[/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][url=https://repu.io/][b][font=arial][size=10pt][size=12pt][i][color=#F5DBA7]I[color=#F5D99C]I[color=#F5D791]I[color=#F5D687]I[color=#F5D47C]I[color=#F5D167]I[color=#F5CF5C]I[color=#F5CD51]I[color=#E59E46]Pre-ICO[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/i][/size]
[glow=#F8A604,2,300][color=#F8A604][size=10pt].[/size][/color][color=#1f1422][size=7pt][sup][/sup][/size] January 2018 [/color][color=#F8A604][size=10pt].[/size][/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][/right][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Get rewarded with REPU tokens by creating and sharing a blog/video content. You can upload it on a free/premium platform.

• Review our project, write a quality blog post or create a quality video presentation to earn REPU tokens in this campaign.
    • Blogs and media payment (reward) structure will be based on the quality of the content:
    • Normal quality – 30 stakes
    • Medium quality – 50 stakes
    • High quality – 100 stakes

Restrictions:
    • Copy/paste parts of the ann thread/whitepaper/website
    • Using somebody’s work

• Articles and videos must be freely accessible and original
    • Article must contain at least 2 active links (1 – official website, 2 – whitepaper). For videos, links should be stated in the description
    • The blog should be at least 3 months old
    • Copying text, graphics or other content is restricted, but you can use official logo, images, graphics posted on the website, ANN thread, Facebook, Twitter)
    • Blog post / article must be at least 200 words
    • Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long
    • You must have at least 50 subscribers on youtube for video
    • Website/blog where you post the content must be related to the blockchain, cryptocurrencies, financial world
    • Platforms Steemit, Newbium and other free general platforms are allowed with a limit of one post per user. Medium is NOT allowed.
    • Only 3 blogs/articles from .com, .net, .org and other premium websites and blogs will be accepted during the whole campaign
    • In order to prove the ownership of the blog/media, your Bitcointalk profile link must be added in the footer of your blog posts, or in the description section for video creators

* Write your own post at least once per week dedicated to REPU project, be positive and use hashtags stated below (this is mandatory).

Restrictions:
    • Bot accounts will be banned
    • Multiple accounts will be blacklisted
    • Negative trust Bitcointalk accounts not allowed
    • If you miss to share posts for a week you will be disqualified
    • Private posts/shares (not visible to public) will not be counted

• You must have at least 200 real friends on facebook and be an active user
    • Your facebook account must be real/original. Bot accounts will not receive rewards
    • You must share official posts, regular updates on facebook every week until the ICO ends.
    • Create at least 4 per week in other groups using hashtags (stated below)
    • When you share posts, you have to write hashtags: #repu, #repu_ico, #repu_platform, #cryptocurrency, #ico, #tokensale, #rating. If you do not include hashtags rewards cannot be counted.
    • It is allowed to participate in facebook and twitter campaigns at the same time
    • All posts must be visible to public
    • You must post reports with links to your activity in this thread each week

Code:
    Week (07/11 - 13/11):
    Like and share REPU Official Facebook page ______ link
    Posts that you made in other groups using hashtags:
    link
    link
    link
    Link
    Liked and shared post from REPU Official Facebook Page:
    Link
    Link

Bonus posts (posts that you created by yourself using hashtags):
    link
    …...

Rewards will be updated every week on Sunday.

• Follow the official REPU account on Twitter: https://twitter.com/repu_project
    • Stakes will be based on the number of followers:
    • 300-1000 followers –  2 stakes/week
    • 1000-3000 followers – 5 stakes/week
    • 3000-10000 followers – 9 stakes/week
    • 10000+ followers – 11 stakes/week

Restrictions:
    • Bot accounts will be banned
    • Multiple accounts will be blacklisted
    • Negative trust Bitcointalk accounts not allowed
    • If you miss to share posts for a week you will be disqualified
    • Do not share/retweet tweets that are answers to other users

• You must have at least 300 followers and follow Official REPU Twitter – https://twitter.com/repu_project
    • Your twitter account must be real/original. At least 80% of your followers must be real
    • You must retweet/share REPU official tweets and updates every week until the ICO ends.
    • Share at least 5 REPU tweets per week and post own tweets minimum 2 times a week using hashtags: #repu, #repu_ico, #repu_platform, #cryptocurrency, #ico, #tokensale, #rating.
    • It is allowed to participate in facebook and twitter campaigns at the same time
    • All posts/tweets must be visible to public
    • You must post reports with links to your activity in this thread each week

Code:
    Week (07/11 - 13/11):
    You Twitter profile link: ____
    Follow REPU Official Twitter account ______ link
    Retweet using hashtags:
    link
    link
    link
    Link
    Tweets using hashtags:
    Link
    Link
    ….

Rewards will be updated every week on Sunday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    mtseo (OP)

View Profile
    December 14, 2017, 07:16:43 PM
    Last edit: December 20, 2017, 08:37:06 PM by mtseo

RESERVED LANGUAGES:
    Arabic - hesham51
    Vietnamese - dmcuibap
    Phillipino - Coin_trader
    lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
    December 14, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

Have successfully sent my application in your translation campaign sire. Nice working with you and hope that you consider my application.

Have a great day ahead.

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
    December 14, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

Have successfully sent my application in your translation campaign sire. Nice working with you and hope that you consider my application.

Have a great day ahead.

Thank's! We'll reply to you soon. Feel free to ask questions and welcome to our bounty chat - https://t.me/repu_bounty
    anggada18

Activity: 532
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    December 14, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

I am interested in your project .. ready to join an indonesia translator..

BitcoinTalk Name: anggada18
    BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1077374;sa=summary
    telegram username; @anggada18
    Language: INDONESIA
    my previous job:
    |ANN CYBERX | VEZT | ELOPLAY | TDM |
    Eth Address: 0x7644972C02Fbc91eD2FD5eE0BB7B6Bb3d67e7ffd

regard
    mtseo (OP)

View Profile
    December 15, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1077374;sa=summary
    my previous job:

regard

Thank's! We'll reply to you soon.
    hesham51

Activity: 504
    Merit: 16

View Profile
    December 15, 2017, 09:16:58 PM

Hi,
    I tried to reserve Arabic translation of WP+ website, but unfortunately ,I didn't get the option of website translation,thanks to reserve the WP+website interface.

telegram : @hemoma
    Language: Arabic
    Translation:WP+website
    my previous job:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xknyui3n9ipxu5w/EZmarket%20Arabic%20White%20Paper.pdf?dl=0
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TEjz6T6BhoaE8muaObVQJ4us5V144_RG
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Pak5NijegEkdTe4XBcrm3wm7dqaCCEC
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IjYWaHehgvo9VouWG5Mj2lM9zKoXwrQR
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h7DwghaNKFeIELNkOF6T8uCOmjdcO6lg
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tp_4-GYHG0Qcm8xYb8c1-21U3Tm0P93_
    Eth Address: 0xF9327eB5cDE6CEBc9fbF28E18f0fb715f949f92c
    thanks
    abiola1

Activity: 294
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    December 16, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

Twitter username: @okeniyijoseph
    Twitter url: https://twitter.com/okeniyijoseph
    Followers: 1060
    Wallet address: 0x3c567089fdB2F43399f82793999Ca4e2879a1442
    bitconintalk address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1141276
    bitcointalk username: abiola1

Week (16/12)

Retweet using hashtags:
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/918158233184948229
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/918424992672632832
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/919209200630353926
    Link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/920305417607098370
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/936165326571606016
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941410947360612357
    link https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941832949388865536
       Tweets using hashtags:
    Link https://twitter.com/okeniyijoseph/status/941944581070958592
    Link https://twitter.com/okeniyijoseph/status/941944455162159104
          ….

Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko
    Friends: 1400
    Followers: 10
    Wallet address: 0x3c567089fdB2F43399f82793999Ca4e2879a1442
    bitconintalk address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1141276
    bitcointalk username: abiola1

link https://www.facebook.com/groups/666853800169724/permalink/773960986125671/
    link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CryptoCurrencyCollectorsClubPublicForum/permalink/168780097073368/
    link https://www.facebook.com/groups/185121978612355/permalink/387937678330783/
    Link
    Link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570525339691661
    Link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570524806358381
    link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570524886358373
    link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570524983025030
    link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570525103025018

link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570539983023530
    link https://www.facebook.com/olaoluwa.josiko/posts/1570539539690241

portgas313

Activity: 392
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    December 16, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Hi sir,
    If you need a translator into Indonesian, you can contact me
    this is my portfolio

BLOG MEDIA TRANSLATE
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/inovasi-baru-dalam-berbelanja-online-dengan-platform-wysker-60d3c09efe27
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/origami-network-blockchain-powered-global-solution-to-build-decentralized-online-108ffeeeee9
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/shekel-skl-apa-yang-harus-anda-ketahui-2b39b0c9d5ae

WHITEPAPER
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zmT0PomXtAXwqtcr4Zjs7eORcJKV52xX
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSvCfMNSL7rzL0WMaGtLkzDhlbXkz3LZ/view

ANN
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2554038.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2550211.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2540214.
    https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ann-pra-ico-bounty-pow-shekel-ekosistem-desentralisasi-baru.43184/
    https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ico-airdrop-windcoin-desentralisasi-wind-1-6-airdrop-4-november-masih-ada-5-fase-airdrop.38445/

WillingnessCrypto

Activity: 294
    Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
    December 16, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

Week (18/12 - 23/12)
    You Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/FreeTokensNews
    Retweet using hashtags:
    link
    link
    link
    Link
       Tweets using hashtags:
    Link
    Link

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
    December 16, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

Week (18/12 - 23/12)
    You Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/FreeTokensNews
    Retweet using hashtags:
    link
    link
    link
    Link
       Tweets using hashtags:
    Link
    Link

Hello, thank's for joining! But I don't see retweets from our Channel. Please do it. Have a nice day.
    fanibsn

Activity: 327

View Profile
    December 16, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

Week (18/12 - 23/12):

Like and share REPU Official Facebook page
    link : https://www.facebook.com/fani.basarnas/posts/10212647892849884?pnref=story

link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/343975476010624/permalink/345943565813815/
    link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/364733990582916/?multi_permalinks=678275202562125&notif_id=1513443961570302&notif_t=like
    link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/550414628496499/permalink/729038770634083/
    link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1740035142891102/permalink/2107002829527663/

Link : https://www.facebook.com/fani.basarnas/posts/10212647911250344?pnref=story
    Link : https://www.facebook.com/fani.basarnas/posts/10212647910250319?pnref=story

link  : https://www.facebook.com/fani.basarnas/posts/10212647932170867?pnref=story
    portgas313

Merit: 102

View Profile
    December 17, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

Hi sir,
    If you need a translator into Indonesian, you can contact me
    this is my portfolio

WHITEPAPER
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zmT0PomXtAXwqtcr4Zjs7eORcJKV52xX
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSvCfMNSL7rzL0WMaGtLkzDhlbXkz3LZ/view

ANN
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2554038.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2550211.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2540214.
    https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ann-pra-ico-bounty-pow-shekel-ekosistem-desentralisasi-baru.43184/
    https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ico-airdrop-windcoin-desentralisasi-wind-1-6-airdrop-4-november-masih-ada-5-fase-airdrop.38445/

BLOG MEDIA TRANSLATE
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/network-units-multiplayer-decentralized-public-presale-a4980ac3cd45
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/inovasi-baru-dalam-berbelanja-online-dengan-platform-wysker-60d3c09efe27
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/origami-network-blockchain-powered-global-solution-to-build-decentralized-online-108ffeeeee9
    https://medium.com/@imagine3113/shekel-skl-apa-yang-harus-anda-ketahui-2b39b0c9d5ae
    https://steemit.com/ico/@imagine3113/network-units-multiplayer-decentralized-public-presale
    saprin

Activity: 140

View Profile
    December 17, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

Week. 1

Like and share REPU Official Facebook page
    link : https://www.facebook.com/halik.ikbar

link :https://www.facebook.com/groups/1090176567763602/permalink/1526718900776031/
    link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/135828197062372/permalink/151703478808177/
    link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/135828197062372/permalink/151703478808177/

link : https://www.facebook.com/halik.ikbar/posts/886408948188160
    link : https://www.facebook.com/halik.ikbar/posts/886408824854839
    link : https://www.facebook.com/halik.ikbar/posts/886408771521511

link  :https://www.facebook.com/halik.ikbar/posts/886408144854907
    Fanish

Activity: 322

View Profile
    December 17, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Week (18/12 - 23/12)

You Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Fanish_drago
    Follow REPU Official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/repu_project link

Retweet using hashtags:
    link: https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/936165326571606016
    link: https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941410947360612357
    link: https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941832949388865536
    link: https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941999114874773504
    link: https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/942348720380792832

Tweets using hashtags:
    Link: https://twitter.com/Fanish_drago/status/942376882250514432
    Link: https://twitter.com/Fanish_drago/status/942380144181772288
    SL HE

Merit: 103

View Profile
    December 17, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Week (11/12-17/12):

You Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/ractolechoc5
    Follow REPU Official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/repu_project link

Retweet using hashtags:
    https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941410947360612357
    https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/936165326571606016
    https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/941832949388865536
    https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/920305417607098370
    https://twitter.com/repu_project/status/942348720380792832

Tweets using hashtags:
    https://twitter.com/ractolechoc5/status/941520540065587200
    https://twitter.com/ractolechoc5/status/941944022821728257
    tazmako

Activity: 350
    Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
    December 18, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

fill form to join translation campaign.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
    Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
    ° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
    Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                     |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
    jerrison

Activity: 1442
    Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
    December 18, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

it is a sign of wisdom and also a trend of success to have started the publicity early enough and even before the birth of the Pre-saloe and ICO. i know the success of the project is closer than expected as the team have put up a good blueprint towards the success.,

anggada18

Activity: 532
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    December 19, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

my previous job:

regard

Thank's! We'll reply to you soon.
    Welcome.. wait your intruction.. happy work with you..
    Crytocoin

Activity: 672
    Merit: 281

View Profile
    December 19, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

I join telegram, twitter and facebook campaing. Good idea .
    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: