Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5494 times)
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

It is definitely possible. It would take a lot of patience to get there. Getting like 10000 coins for a less than 1$ coin and waiting for it to gradually rise to a 100$ is the key.

It does happen
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:38 PM

To get the income more fast you will have to sell & buy it regulary. But if you are able to wait, yes, you can invest your money and wait. But, to be honest, I'm not ready to predict you the period of growth from 10K to 1M.
inklingzade

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

For a single bitcoin I don't believe it will ever happen. To get one million dollars is indeed possible, haven't you heard the dude who created a website charging $1 for pixel? the entire million pixels were bought
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:45:05 PM

yes, it's possible. ETH and LTC is a good coin that I see has a good prospect going forward, if you buy it today, then the next few years you will become a millionaire

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

you always need to track the market and find undervalued coinds that can make x5 , x10
after making this profit you can move to other coin that will make x10 and its already 500k$ - 1 mil
seems like there are many coins that did x10 - x20 in the last 2 weeks
it can be good anaylize or just luck but as i see its possible
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

This is probably possible with XSPEC. This coin has an amazing roadmap. Full time working developers that interact with community.
The coin is a privacy focused coin which McAffee predicted would skyrocket in 2018. This coin is one of the best if not the best privacy coin on the market currently.
The supply is low and the technology is amazing. It uses ring signatures and OBFS4+TOR and stealth transactions. This coin is currently $1.50. Seriously undervalued.
I would strongly recommend this coin. I myself am heavily invested into it.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:51:54 PM

It's possible, there is no limitation on terms of Cryptocurrency investment. There are some rich investors are very addicted in Cryptocurrency and I saw one of the wallets through etherscan.io that a single ERC20 wallet contained big amounts of almost coins in the market. A couple of coins is are even valued a million of dollars.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:05:15 PM

Everything is possible! If you have a goal, then you will definitely achieve it. I'm sure that thanks to the crypto many people have already become millionaires and many will become in a few years. You need to learn and everything will turn out well for you
being a millionaire will always depends on the people that are being have the goal for and he wanted to achieve that yes we can and anyone can have that anyone can achieve what they wanted to be for just make some focus for all your goals for.

setting goals is of course the most important step. one of my friend did his first million, before that I didn't believe it but now I have my hope. I'm investing different alt coins by hoping that one of them will make me a million soon.
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

For a single bitcoin I don't believe it will ever happen. To get one million dollars is indeed possible, haven't you heard the dude who created a website charging $1 for pixel? the entire million pixels were bought

I've heard that one, http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ is the website, can you imagine telling someone the story of how you made yourself millionaire?
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

at the beginning here in crypto you already experience the impossible thing like in transaction or how online works if you don't know i mean at first here you can think bitcoin is scam if you don't understand it really well.All is possible if you believe that you can do it like earn a million dollars in trading here.All you need to do is grab all the chances for profit here so in the future you can earn as much as you want.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

$10k to $1 million is a hundredfold increase.  It may be possible to still get a hundredfold increase from a few among the top 20 cryptos, but I would think that is a long shot for any of them, from here.  Monero is definitely an exception; it is a solid privacy coin, and at $400 currently, it has a good shot at a hundredfold increase in the coming years.  (By then, Bitcoin will be $200,000 or better.)

Seems to me that your best shot at turning $10k into $1 million would be to latch on to several undervalued but highly promising projects.  Not ICOs, throw-a-dart-see-what-sticks kind of stuff, but projects which have been around a while, with solid tech and use case, that are being actively developed but are still largely under the radar.  Coins like SunContract, Cloakcoin, Spectrecoin.

The latter is the one I am betting the heaviest on; at less than 21 million in circulation, and right now under $2 per coin, I believe this robust privacy coin is a shoo-in for 100x in the long term.  But not for long: It is already on the move, and expected to double or triple in the coming weeks as new updates are being released.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

I guess you would have to keep the coins for at least 3-4 years to hope them getting to 1 Million $ - supposed you bough enough in the beginning.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:48 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

The best way to get rich in crypto is to find an amazing young project buy very large quantities of their coins and closely watch as the project blossoms.
Such an coin is Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Everything is possible! If you have a goal, then you will definitely achieve it. I'm sure that thanks to the crypto many people have already become millionaires and many will become in a few years. You need to learn and everything will turn out well for you
being a millionaire will always depends on the people that are being have the goal for and he wanted to achieve that yes we can and anyone can have that anyone can achieve what they wanted to be for just make some focus for all your goals for.

Agreed with that. It depends on how you set up your goal but if you check succesful coins historical price graph, most of them increased at least 1000 times comparing to their initial price, that means if you had 1000 coin then you would make a million. I have seen real examples from my close circuit .
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

it is definitely possible...i plan to do exactly that in 2018 Wink
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:27 AM

I think he was talking if the bitcoin's price is going to reach 1 million dollars in the market. I guess, it is possible to reach that height. But it is still too far to do. There are some volatility and price corrections to consider.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

This would be very easy with some of the cheaper privacy coins right now.  If you bought XSPEC right now, when it hits 100 bucks you'll be REALLY close to a million dollars.  The likelyhood of it surpassing that is fairly high IMO.  If you compare the technology to other privacy coins it's up there.  The devs just don't want to market until they finish implementing some of the newer and more exciting privacy features.  Now is the time to buy in.  
Unless you have time to monitor all your trades or run bots making a purchase and sitting on it is the way to go.  Leave it and forget about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
ronsinol

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:58:51 AM

$10000 in Digibyte in 5 years

Man you have tempted me to spent $10 on this cus it is trading right now at 0.07 cents
somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:56 AM

Its possible to reach a million but it also means that you have invested a nice amount or you hit the jackpot with a particular coin. I have a few coins which im hoping to hit it big...  EOS, IOTA, Ripple, Litecoin some of my  good ones. All winners.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:51:07 AM

I think it is possible and I agree with that you can earn it and I think if I have that 10k in the ethereum and transfer it to my country I'm sure that I'm gonna be a milloiner because it doubles the price here in my country once it converts it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: