Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

This looks like a very nice idea to send email via blockchain network. This will keep the contact between peoples safe and secure to transfer information. I think this will be a very nice start to a great project and investors will get good profit from it as block chin is very secure.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

This looks like a very nice idea to send email via blockchain network. This will keep the contact between peoples safe and secure to transfer information. I think this will be a very nice start to a great project and investors will get good profit from it as block chin is very secure.

Your right dude, a very nice and great project that makes everyone of us comfortable and easier to use. As this project have advantages of technologies of the distributed data storage allow us to create the platform for integration of third-party applications, steady against blocking, protected from censorship and collecting personal data. I believed thst this project has a great potential that in the future could have a profit.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

BMAIL is very legit that their in PRE-ICO LIVE NOW. What else should we be doing, we should not waste time. We should make every time count and we also should make time to buy their token now. We should save our email's privacy earlier than just letting our personal details exploit. Help BMAIL to be popular because their aim is for our security also.
The creation of confidential mail is certainly in our interests, but not everyone needs it and I want to ask the developer. Did the team conduct market research? How many people want to use secure e-mail?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

BMAIL is very legit that their in PRE-ICO LIVE NOW. What else should we be doing, we should not waste time. We should make every time count and we also should make time to buy their token now. We should save our email's privacy earlier than just letting our personal details exploit. Help BMAIL to be popular because their aim is for our security also.
The creation of confidential mail is certainly in our interests, but not everyone needs it and I want to ask the developer. Did the team conduct market research? How many people want to use secure e-mail?
That's a good question. I think the developers made some statistical calculations. In general, in my opinion, it is possible to say without any calculations that a safe mail is necessary for everyone, this is very important.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Would it work slowly if blockchain network somehow will be busy  Huh Huh
You have a point, it is interesting to understand how can they make sure that emails will remain fast under blockchain technology while its currently taking a lot of time to complete a bitcoin transaction on blockchain.
Guys, every new coins and tokens has a modernized blockhain, which at least very fast. Whether a question,it will be cardinal will cause a stir from others here in what interest and we will look what there will be features!  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

That's a good question. I think the developers made some statistical calculations. In general, in my opinion, it is possible to say without any calculations that a safe mail is necessary for everyone, this is very important.
I disagree. If the mail is safe, but it will work worse. slower, I think not everyone will use this mail.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Semaj123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

I disagree. If the mail is safe, but it will work worse. slower, I think not everyone will use this mail.
Maybe the dev already know this kind of problem and about the slow I think it will be solved through development of this project. This I can promise that many will support this kind of project that is really concern about the privacy of the user.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Why not all? After all, developers promise us good security in the transfer of the letter to the recipient. No one except the recipient can read it. If the project reaches a high level, I will use their mail.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

Would it work slowly if blockchain network somehow will be busy  Huh Huh
It won't work much slowly but works surely as they stated their Intention is not to gain money but to grain public intention also they are clear they are ready to resend the invested amount of they do not meet the requirement. Hope we support this promising ICO as they shall go success.
The team just want to clarify things which is good for investor in case they want to withdraw about the project. Well in that case, it is clearly that the team is really serious that they want their clients to have trust in their project.
Alright, you are much welcome to claim things and it's your right as investing and the team is really responsible for answering all your queries, if you need faster solutions on live you can even connect with other social channels asking with this platform.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

The token of BMLT of the ERC20 standard on the basis of a blockchain of Ethereum will be an integrated part of Bmail network. Its main mission — to provide exchange of conditional value between participants of network.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

Is it connected with the blockchain network, when the network is slowly, is the platform will be affected?
This is an interesting question on this particular matter .
But please elaborate and add try to add more data as this question needs more information.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

My Idea is if the blockchain delays cause it's slows, in theory it should delay the receiving of the email sent, that should answer your question.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:16:28 PM

My Idea is if the blockchain delays cause it's slows, in theory it should delay the receiving of the email sent, that should answer your question.
but i think it depends on how much will be the size of an email on a block compared to a coin transaction. that question could only be answered by a dev , so lets wait..
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

May be you think about creating some social network like facebook or other? Where people can get some stake of the tokens just for mailing messages between each other?

Well, I think devs needs to think of it and also they need to add more features so other people will be attracted to join the project. A good information and a great promotions will make the project successful.
Pretty sure that's going to be happen but for now maybe they'll just stick first with their major features. One step at a time because its stil developing and maybe after finishing the major features and will follow on what needs to be add up.

So what's your suggestion dude, any suggestion on this project to improve their promotion? Because for me this project is very interesting and inspiring project that for sure will support by many having their service and great features.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

MAILBOX need to release their test version to public that will allow us to evaluate the project itself, not the idea. Because as an idea this is no doubt that this project is going to be great. but I think build this kinda project needs lots of skills and money that's why we are not see other trying to do it.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

MAILBOX need to release their test version to public that will allow us to evaluate the project itself, not the idea. Because as an idea this is no doubt that this project is going to be great. but I think build this kinda project needs lots of skills and money that's why we are not see other trying to do it.
Actually, I really disagree with your opinion. I think that they have to know their customer by giving the idea first before they release their test version.

You both have a point in this matter, but it will still depends on the devs how they will perform it and what are their plans in this project. The most important thing is they need to get more investors and supporters for this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Actually, I really disagree with your opinion. I think that they have to know their customer by giving the idea first before they release their test version.
i think once they get the word out and customers are responsive in like pre-ico that will fuel them to release a demo version in the ico or immediately after ico, but now it just stays with getting the awareness of the project

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.
Agree, Mailbox on the blockchain is the future of email, it is useful and unique to me. This mailbox has many potentials for becoming the biggest email services in the world and beat the major email services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.

But also they may wanna consider the security and stability of the site, We are all here talking about the personal information of the investors and members.

Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

hi, is the pre ico still open? Happy new year
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.
Agree, Mailbox on the blockchain is the future of email, it is useful and unique to me. This mailbox has many potentials for becoming the biggest email services in the world and beat the major email services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.

But also they may wanna consider the security and stability of the site, We are all here talking about the personal information of the investors and members.
I think this is their priorities because it's the most and important about an email. So this issue is I think already been noted. Investors should consider this a high potential project as this is defending our privacy about an email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: