Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

If it has fees, how can spam reach you? what if an outsider wants to send you a mail to it? would it be a request to create a mail with the same "company"? what if it's a govern service.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR FOLLOWERS AND INVESTORS!

After the termination PRE-ICO we made the decision to cancel ICO sales.
It is connected with small activity of investors, less than 1000 ETH were attracted.

We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us!

Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

All investors which took part in PRE-ICO - will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
Dear investors who took part in sales of PRE-ICO – please if you wish to return the means write us robertwright@blockchainmailtoken.org in the next 48 hours! If from you the statement does not arrive - that to you the main token of BMLT will be automatically added!

Also in our team of change, new members of the team will be added to our main structure in the nearest future. Our main sponsor He Tengfei Kim attracted with some more investors - they undertake completely expenses on development and start of the Bmail platform.

Before start of the Bmail platform, we release on the exchange limited quantity of our tokens – 4 000 000 BMLT (are included in this sum - investors who participated in PRE-ICO and decided to receive the main token, and also participants of the bounty company). Proceeds will go for Marketing and PR of the BMAIL platform.

Placement at the exchanges will take place in the next few days!

ROAD MAP

In February, 2018 we plan start of the BMAIL platform.

On it all additional information on our project will be placed, and is open the forum on which will discuss issues of our mailbox Bmail. 

Also videos about our project and additional information on each participant of team will be posted!

Also we will start advertizing campaign in which participants of our BMAIL platform will earn rewards in BMLT tokens for advertizing viewing.

After start of the BMAIL platform the new road map will be announced.

P.S : We ask you to understand – now holidays, in the nearest future all our employees to return and will answer questions which collected here!

Separately concerning video – In the nearest future we will surely issue the video review of our mailbox of Bmail! We will try to answer in this review all questions which already arrived to us and to tell most in detail about our product!

And also we hurry to start our main BMAIL platform and a forum!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Happy new years .That's really nice of to offer full charge back ,altough i don't think anyone will charge back at this point.This will only increase the trust level on your project.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.
Only 5 person are doing this type of amazing project. Thats cool. If they have more member on their project I hope they will do well more. Before listing exchanges they need to be listed in coinmarketcap.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

Only 5 person are doing this type of amazing project. Thats cool. If they have more member on their project I hope they will do well more. Before listing exchanges they need to be listed in coinmarketcap.

Hi,

You possibly badly studied our project  Roll Eyes

At us is in the team of 27 people from 3 countries, we placed so far information on the main members of the team who began to work on the project.
In the nearest future there will begin work the Bmail.com– on it we will tell in detail about each member of the team!  Cool

Additional information – an indispensable condition for addition of a coin on coinmarketcap is that daily sales at the exchange were not less than $50 000.
Therefore we add our token of BMLT on the exchange, and then we submit the application for coinmarketcap.

Best regards,
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

This is a very promising project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that this will soon come to reality and make its goal to benefit both the people around such as the users and investors. I know that like me, other people here are showing and giving their utmost support to the Blockchain E - Mail Technology project and hopefully they will be able to find a reasonable resolution to the email hacking issues that is now the main problem in our era. I am really looking forward to that matter.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

This is a very promising project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that this will soon come to reality and make its goal to benefit both the people around such as the users and investors. I know that like me, other people here are showing and giving their utmost support to the Blockchain E - Mail Technology project and hopefully they will be able to find a reasonable resolution to the email hacking issues that is now the main problem in our era. I am really looking forward to that matter.

Yes this is really promising project and I feel canceling their ICO might also be a reason is their objective to draw attention to the project but not to raise money Roll Eyes it's a good decision you are planning to welcome new members to your team, hopefully you reach success in that case.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

For now think at the security and the ico, that's the 2 fundamental main points you have to consider, then the graphic of the team will be fixed with no problems.
yes I agree with you For now it is necessary to note or think about security and ico, hopefully ico run smoothly it will make everything okay.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

It is connected with small activity of investors, less than 1000 ETH were attracted.

We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us!

Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

All investors which took part in PRE-ICO - will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
Dear investors who took part in sales of PRE-ICO – please if you wish to return the means write us robertwright@blockchainmailtoken.org in the next 48 hours! If from you the statement does not arrive - that to you the main token of BMLT will be automatically added!

Also in our team of change, new members of the team will be added to our main structure in the nearest future. Our main sponsor He Tengfei Kim attracted with some more investors - they undertake completely expenses on development and start of the Bmail platform.

Before start of the Bmail platform, we release on the exchange limited quantity of our tokens – 4 000 000 BMLT (are included in this sum - investors who participated in PRE-ICO and decided to receive the main token, and also participants of the bounty company). Proceeds will go for Marketing and PR of the BMAIL platform.

ROAD MAP

On it all additional information on our project will be placed, and is open the forum on which will discuss issues of our mailbox Bmail. 

Also videos about our project and additional information on each participant of team will be posted!

Also we will start advertizing campaign in which participants of our BMAIL platform will earn rewards in BMLT tokens for advertizing viewing.

P.S : We ask you to understand – now holidays, in the nearest future all our employees to return and will answer questions which collected here!

Separately concerning video – In the nearest future we will surely issue the video review of our mailbox of Bmail! We will try to answer in this review all questions which already arrived to us and to tell most in detail about our product!

Best regards,

As what I've been always said, due to holiday season they didn't answered any questions or concerns of this project, as they promise to answer all of it after the holiday season. Great project , we hoping for the response of the dev or any staff of the team.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Thier are alot of people who are convince by your goal. I hope this project will go further and help everyone who uses email in the future.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Yes this is really promising project and I feel canceling their ICO might also be a reason is their objective to draw attention to the project but not to raise money Roll Eyes it's a good decision you are planning to welcome new members to your team, hopefully you reach success in that case.
Am really sure it wont be cancel, pre ico is already done and successful,its just going to take time for then to reach their target after ico, roadmap will be long. Bmail launch is really going to be great and i hope it comes out will mobile version first hand

Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Why ICO was cancelled?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Repetition of the announcement

ROAD MAP

Best regards,
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

ROAD MAP

Best regards,

Dear developers, thank you for such news! After all, for us it is important that we announce all important announcements and explain them. I will wait for the announcement of the road map.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

ROAD MAP

Best regards,

Sadly, This is a bad news for the potential customers
who are interested to invest in the project. I think we can wait for the further explanation of the admins and developers
regarding about the cancelation of the ICO.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

ROAD MAP

Best regards,

Dear developers, thank you for such news! After all, for us it is important that we announce all important announcements and explain them. I will wait for the announcement of the road map.

I agree, the team is always at the side to those users which a sign that they were dedicated on their job which may attract by many investors. Also, I believed that this project has a bright future due to their great features.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

ROAD MAP

Best regards,

Good news about launching the platform. Soon we will be able to understand in more detail all the functions of this project and the video review will be very handy. Of course, with regard to the premature termination of ISO, this is a little alarming.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
I agree with that buddy. Lets show our utmost support to blockchain email project and hopefully they will be able to find a permanent resolution to email hacking issues in the future.

Well, stopping those hackers will need a lot of time. I'm sure time will come and bmail will figure it out how they will stop it. The most important thing now is to promote the project and add more secure features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 02:07:01 PM by Blockchain E-mail Token

Hello dear followers and investors!

Now you began to ask a question – why there was a cancellation of sales of ICO.

We made the good proposal at sale on PRE-ICO – gave a bonus of 70% at the minimum purchase 0,001 ETH.

In response to our offer we expected what at least will be bought on 1000 ETH, but it did not occur.

Most of followers did not begin to participate in PRE-ICO only wrote about the doubts to our project!
According to us for some reason most of people willingly invest in any doubtful projects which add the word GOLD or SILVER to the known name of cryptocurrency. And on our surprise people go to these projects though in fact they what are not! And in real projects as ours, people go very not willingly and difficult – strangely enough but it is the fact!

Because less than 1000 ETH were brought together and there was very small activity of investors, the analysis which showed that we most likely will not collect the minimum sum on ICO sales was made! And that our project was transparent we did not begin to wait for a failure of collecting on ICO - our sponsor suggested us to cancel ICO sales. It attracted some more investors who are ready to sponsor development of the Bmail platform. That there were no doubts in the project we decided to offer all investors who took part in sales of PRE-ICO at choice two options return of means or to continue to participate in our project!

Now when we finished sales of PRE-ICO and cancelled ICO sales – you begin to write that you would like to participate. We have a question – and why you did not join us earlier?

Well we are once again ready to go to you to a meeting – if you for any reasons did not manage to become an investor, and now very much wish it!

We give you 5 days (Till 07.01.2018) – write us robertwright@blockchainmailtoken.org!

Specify the sum which you wish to invest and we will review your request!

We try to consider all your opinions!

Best regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: