Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:49 PM

Surprisingly, as before, no one thought about the safety of the e-mail on the blockchain. I think this is currently the only technology that guarantees the safe keeping of personal information.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

Blockchain E-mail Token is really a brightest project. Hackers are all over the world and good news for us that this BMail platform will protect us from harm of hacking. Securing our private mails is really important. Everyone needs protection as BMail is offerring. I will definitely support this project as I believe this will be the mailbox of the future.
Hackers are also smart users, it's understandable how much money they use to steal money, but they will not soon be able to access the mail, just like government officials.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

BMail if successful will be the most secure mailing service on the internet considering is on the blockchain, it will be the gateway to private communications and utilization of platform assets will bring efficient communication among members. It like yahoomail on the block chain..Token supply is OK to ensure proper prime limit and adquate token circulations.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE  BTCMail WILL SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS

Bmail: It will be the protected mail service working at base of technology a blockchain. The idea is: the mail service will be the network decentralized by autonomous P2P with own cryptoeconomy which is not needed to be controled from outside. Advantages of technologies of the distributed data storage allow us to create the platform for integration of third-party applications, steady against blocking, protected from censorship and collecting personal data. It means, for example, that you will not need to worry about possible loss of correspondence because Google will decide to close Gmail, and if something happens you will be able to replace the postal address because completely you will control it with ease. But the mail service is not only mail, on this base we plan to develop the big multipurpose platform. There will be a photo and video hostings, communication and entertaining services  Our main objective to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service and will develop together with us.

Safety:The most protected and closest to the functions of the chat are the blockchainwallets and their peers – they are decentralized, they cannot be blocked, they have a reliable authentication system. We propose a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. If the public key can be obtained by the underlying protocol, then it can easily be hashed to verify that it belongs to the intended recipient.  Till February, 2018 will earn the website bmail.com on which our platform will be based. We will place all information on our project there, will also be open the forum for discussion of all possible questions concerning the BMAIL project.  Various blockchains allow to distribute data on different chains that in combination with various types of enciphering allows to create the most flexible and protected communication network. We took the best from this that there is for realization of bmail on the basis of technology a blockchain today.
Sounds pretty useful and idealistic project for sure. The majority of us have been facing this hacking issue on our email now and then. Its tiring for us to keep trying to avoid this cases when those hackers are too smart for us to fight back. I'm glad finally BMail comes to the rescue! I love this project idea.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

Wait a second, a token related to emails? Where can I sign up for this? I'm always up for something really strong and secure to don't think it will get hacked too easly!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:00:44 PM

I think the Bmail project is not focusing on privacy as much as safety . Yes you can't be hacked on the blockchain but on the other hand your transactions won't be private. If you guys read the white paper there's no mention of the sender / receiver privacy. read "Various blockchains allow to distribute data on different chains that in combination with various types of enciphering allows to create the most flexible and protected communication network. We took
the best from this that there is for realization of bmail on the basis of technology a blockchain today. "

Nice dude, since you already read the whole page on the white paper much better we will ask to those staff or dev who can answer about it's privacy as well as on its security. Privacy and security should be the most important to gain trust on this project .
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:00:49 AM

the incredible idea that this project brings up, bringing blockchain to the email service will be amazing and easy to understand. I strongly support this service. good job ..
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:19:23 AM

how the blockchain system that applied on email, what is difference between an provider email that already exist like google, or yahoo?

Same question, from what I understand it's a regular mail service slapped on with a block chain just because crypto is popular right now lmao

I don't think they can compete with gmail and yahoo. This project seems good but I don't see a big difference. Is this a free mailbox or we will be paying for their security?.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

I wish like to see how Email address setup will be like...Am going to just use my Altcoin address as my email id or Bmail is going to provide me with one since from what i understand, this going to be an anonymous mail and also decentralized on the blockchain...I think Been Multi-Platform is what makes this project more oriented

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

I think the Bmail project is not focusing on privacy as much as safety . Yes you can't be hacked on the blockchain but on the other hand your transactions won't be private. If you guys read the white paper there's no mention of the sender / receiver privacy. read "Various blockchains allow to distribute data on different chains that in combination with various types of enciphering allows to create the most flexible and protected communication network. We took
the best from this that there is for realization of bmail on the basis of technology a blockchain today. "
That's the downside of using blockchain technology, all the emails will be traced.
Are they going to do something about this? Will it be possible for them to create a system that will keep the sender and receiver's identity private?

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:22:04 AM

A multi function Platform that has many advantages. I think this is what is needed and is being sought by the community all along. In addition bmail can also be accessed easily and for free. This is really a big breakthrough. Very fond of this project.

It will also protect the privacy and important information about the user and investors and also from the hackers. Kudos to that then.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

I have a question, by using this can we get some profit out of it? Or it is only a pure email processing? I am curious about the project. please add more tutorials on how this project will work and what are the benefits of choosing this service.

Hi,

The Bmail project – it not only a free mail service it will be the multipurpose platform.
The token BMLT will be the only cryptocurrency used by participants, by means of it you will receive an award for advertising viewing, will be able to pay services of partners, to pay various entertaining services.
Let's consider in more detail that investors will be able to receive for token BMLT.

How to earn and where to spend token BMLT:

•   Users of a mail service of Bmail will earn, looking through advertising – rewards will be paid only in token BMLT.

•   On the Bmail platform we plan to place the game industry we consider that it is an integral part of a mail service. Where mail is based there will be various online games in which payment will be accepted in token BMLT. We already conduct negotiations with several developers of the game industry on ability to integrate with our mail service.

•   We plan to post media and video hostings in which rewards for polls or payment for viewings, subscriptions will also be in token BMLT.

In February, 2018 we start the Bmail.com at first we open there a forum which will be devoted to our mail service and the Blockchain to technologies. With start of the platform we plan to start the advertising company in which our first users platforms will begin to watch advertising and to receive token BMLT.

Best regards,

Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

Well you do not only offer a secure Blockchain Tech. email service, besides you offer an entertainment system.
There are already many experienced companies in internet offering such earning projects. But the problem is; payments are very less.

- watching advertisements and videos with advertisements are mostly paid pro advertisement 0,0005 USD ... So you need to look hundreds of advertisements or videos to earn daily just some cents. It really doesnt matter if you do this with Fiat currencies or Tokens/Coins. People doesnt want to waste time for so little rewards. But if the payment is satisfiying many people are going to join.

- I think you will get more followers and users in game sector if you target your advertisement to the right people.

Anyway its nice to have more options besides email service based on Blockchain T.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:30 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:04:02 AM by SweetSv

I have a question, by using this can we get some profit out of it? Or it is only a pure email processing? I am curious about the project. please add more tutorials on how this project will work and what are the benefits of choosing this service.

Hi,

The Bmail project – it not only a free mail service it will be the multipurpose platform.
The token BMLT will be the only cryptocurrency used by participants, by means of it you will receive an award for advertising viewing, will be able to pay services of partners, to pay various entertaining services.
Let's consider in more detail that investors will be able to receive for token BMLT.

How to earn and where to spend token BMLT:

•   Users of a mail service of Bmail will earn, looking through advertising – rewards will be paid only in token BMLT.

•   On the Bmail platform we plan to place the game industry we consider that it is an integral part of a mail service. Where mail is based there will be various online games in which payment will be accepted in token BMLT. We already conduct negotiations with several developers of the game industry on ability to integrate with our mail service.

•   We plan to post media and video hostings in which rewards for polls or payment for viewings, subscriptions will also be in token BMLT.

In February, 2018 we start the Bmail.com at first we open there a forum which will be devoted to our mail service and the Blockchain to technologies. With start of the platform we plan to start the advertising company in which our first users platforms will begin to watch advertising and to receive token BMLT.

Best regards,

Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

Well you do not only offer a secure Blockchain Tech. email service, besides you offer an entertainment system.
There are already many experienced companies in internet offering such earning projects. But the problem is; payments are very less.

- watching advertisements and videos with advertisements are mostly paid pro advertisement 0,0005 USD ... So you need to look hundreds of advertisements or videos to earn daily just some cents. It really doesnt matter if you do this with Fiat currencies or Tokens/Coins. People doesnt want to waste time for so little rewards. But if the payment is satisfiying many people are going to join.

- I think you will get more followers and users in game sector if you target your advertisement to the right people.

Anyway its nice to have more options besides email service based on Blockchain T.
I think for some people it is enough to engage in such a business. And special efforts are not required to apply for this earnings. And if you can get coins just for using mail, I think everyone will take advantage of such software.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:30 AM

I have got my intersst in this project. So unique. This is the first one I see that email with blockchain technology. So the Blockchain E-mail Token's goal is it will be the protected mail service working at base of technology a blockchain and furthermore the idea is that the mail service will be the network decentralized by autonomous P2P with own l cryptoeconomy which is not needed to be controled from outside. But aside form the regular email we are using what are the other benefits we can gain from this? I will be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

I have got my intersst in this project. So unique. This is the first one I see that email with blockchain technology. So the Blockchain E-mail Token's goal is it will be the protected mail service working at base of technology a blockchain and furthermore the idea is that the mail service will be the network decentralized by autonomous P2P with own l cryptoeconomy which is not needed to be controled from outside. But aside form the regular email we are using what are the other benefits we can gain from this? I will be looking forward to this project.
Secure mail is very good, but it's unclear how good it will be with other problems. How fast will mail work? How securely will the information be stored, it will be easy to lose mail or not?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Semaj123

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

That's the downside of using blockchain technology, all the emails will be traced.
Are they going to do something about this? Will it be possible for them to create a system that will keep the sender and receiver's identity private?
If all the emails will be traced then probably they should do something about this. I think they should do something about the downside using the blockchain technology. How will the team resolve this disadvantages of blockchain.
Efta321

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

about when to bounty for Blockchain E-mail project This Token will start, I really wait for bounty it seems bounty is very good or worth to follow. good job.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

Secure mail is very good, but it's unclear how good it will be with other problems. How fast will mail work? How securely will the information be stored, it will be easy to lose mail or not?
I guess that the developers will answer all of these questions to us. Because there are a lot of them. Users should be fully confident in this project before using it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

Finaly a decentralized email system that has more security features against hackers. This is a breakthrough indeed for the email platforms.

Yeah, thi is it. As the objective of this project is to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience and users which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

If all the emails will be traced then probably they should do something about this. I think they should do something about the downside using the blockchain technology. How will the team resolve this disadvantages of blockchain.
I don't think it's possible to resolve this problem ,if The blockchain became untraceable then it would become something illegal or be considered with the dark net . I really would like some more clearification and explaining from the manager ,but he barely reply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: