Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

their mission is very helpful to the families that wants to have their home looks better yet in need of saving money.
and by this mission of eliminating the middle man and eliminating top ups i can confidently say that they can posubly reach the hard cap anytime soon so congratulations to your success bobs repair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PostNPlay

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

I'm in the process of reading the 29-page Whitepaper after the 3-page Whitepaper Summary. What I have found out is that the reason why Bob's Repair use Blockchain technology.  It is to solve 3 major problems facing the skilled trade worker industry:

1. Review Fraud
2. Hidden Advertising Fees
3. Inflated Prices

In short, it is all about Transparency which Blockchain Technology was really designed.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

I'm in the process of reading the 29-page Whitepaper after the 3-page Whitepaper Summary. What I have found out is that the reason why Bob's Repair use Blockchain technology.  It is to solve 3 major problems facing the skilled trade worker industry:

1. Review Fraud
2. Hidden Advertising Fees
3. Inflated Prices

In short, it is all about Transparency which Blockchain Technology was really designed.

The transparency that bob.repair will implement on their platform, they are the one who will go with the prices and quality.
Yes, they will have the review for the safety of the clients.
Quality of the product + taking out the hidden charges is one ultimate goal for them.
a project with heart and honesty for the people.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.

i can surely say that the bobs repair can hit the hard cap soon. because their are thousands of investors, entrepreneurs and also even the crowd that wants to invest their money into the bobs repair project and i want to see how the bobs repair project will reach their success! congratulations in advance
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

a very good project and an interesting idea for Bob's Repair Platform, since Bob's Repair can connect Contractors and Customers with Blockchain Technologies, I'll Participate in his bounty, successful success for Bob's Repair, hope Bob's Repair project will go according to plan.

I am also looking forward that this project will prosper. Given that it will not only benefit both Contractors and Customers but also, to the whole skilled people industry. Nowadays, people rely on companies that offer different services but because of the high cost of advertising fees, the customer has to pay a lot more expensive than the process without a middleman.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.

Thanks mate, i did the same thing! i know that my money is in good hands, with their project i can count on it within this year.
They will spread their project in many places we just need to wait for their time. this ICO will be a big help for them.

same a mine! i invest my money into this project and i am very sure that as the bobs repair project reach the hard cap anytime soon i can also get my money in a large hit.
so let us wait until this good project will successfully launch.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

I watched the video of Bob's repair and I am glad that I saw a platform like this.
It helps a lot for those people like me who are searching for a laborer to construct or repair certain things. We need a fast and reliable workers who are willing to work efficiently. I little bit confused on how it is working. Are you paying a thousands of laborer just to come in different homes and do their job? Did you plan to spread it all over the world (the way you address workers to work instantly)? I am looking towards your project.
By the way, John McAfee is your asset. He can help you to promote your project even your project is unique and has potential.

I think Bob's Repair is just a platform, they don't pay someone to come to different homes. What they are doing is to provide a platform that promotes real reviews, transparency on the payment method thru escrow smart contract that is used to manage the flow of money between customers and workers.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!

thank you for this very important reminders and tips on how to keep our investments and money safe from these scammers,
i tell this reminders to everyone and also i will keep this in mind. again thank  you very much.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

I heard this project has a good potential
I will keep following on this
Goodluck Bobs Repair!

Yes, this project does have a great potential for the future and the present. and Bob's Repair this can eliminate cheating services based blockchain for each user. definitely going to be a success and selling the Token will certainly be sold out. smoothly for this project.

I feel excited about how this project will work. I am really sure that when this project was already launched, there will be a great change especially in hiring someone that really have a good price for your money. Quality services at a most affordable price.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

I heard this project has a good potential
I will keep following on this
Goodluck Bobs Repair!

Yes, this project does have a great potential for the future and the present. and Bob's Repair this can eliminate cheating services based blockchain for each user. definitely going to be a success and selling the Token will certainly be sold out. smoothly for this project.

I feel excited about how this project will work. I am really sure that when this project was already launched, there will be a great change especially in hiring someone that really have a good price for your money. Quality services at a most affordable price.

We all have high expectations for this project, let's be hopeful the team would religiously and devotedly follow up on its Roadmap as stated.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

this prototype website of the bobs repair project is very helpful to the business men and even to the small investors,
why? is it because this website will serves as a guide to everyone on how does the bobs repair project works and what are the advantages if the people will invest their money into this project.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Skilled workers must be well compensated. They're work is not easy. Imagine you are repairing things or house? It is so hard to do. They're skills are tough and they educate just to learn and adapt that skills. I just mean that skilled workers are important in our society. They must be paid appropriately with their service.
How can we pay them if there is a contractor who charges tax so much high? Middle man does not help the workers but they abused the labor man.
Its good to know that there is a new project that supports the necessity of us customers simultaneously, it helps the skilled workers to pay in a desired amount. The amount that paid for the middle man can give to the workers.

I totally agree with you about paying fair to the skilled workers. They are spending their time and effort on a certain project or repair without complaint. They are afraid that the middleman will not hire them again if they complain about the compensation. Bob's Repair is a great idea on eliminating those people or extra charges that the middleman imposed. If the worker has a good performance, then he will surely be hired again.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Our Main Sale is LIVE! In the first day we sold over 3,500 ETH in Bobs Tokens. Remember we will never ask you to send any money under any circumstances. 

Our Airdrop is closed and in order to be eligible you need stay in our telegram and continue following us on twitter.

Here is our explainer video from the founders and team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMTg7NjbGs&t=2s

Be careful of all phishing emails! Here are some safety tips https://[Suspicious link removed]/2GyT4rS

Official Bob’s Repair Moderators List:

Mike J 🚀 Bob's Repair @warrenbuffet786a

Matt Willis 🚀 @@newsense2004

Shinichi Kudo 🚀  @iamshinichi

KYC support :
Chad Fosburg 🚀  @CRF04

Important Information!

1. There are fake accounts pretending to be Bob's Repair Administrators. Please be aware of this. Admins will never contact you first to solicit any kind of payment through private messages. If in doubt, message @bobsrepair or send us an email at info@bobsrepair.com

Please report anything suspicious to us.

2. If you are making a purchase in Ether PLEASE send money from your private Ethereum wallet address that is compatible with ERC20 tokens. If you have made your purchase from an exchange address then you will have to fill out a claim form to receive your BOB tokens. Please do not worry about this. All purchasers will receive their BOB tokens.

3. Here is a link to our claim form in case you sent Ether from an exchange address or don't see your purchase confrimation on our site 24 hours after making your purchase: https://bobsrepaircom.typeform.com/to/kK1KEP   

4. The minimum purchase is 0.01 ETH.

5. Citizens or residents of the United States cannot purchase BOB tokens. Only non-US persons can purchase BOB tokens.

Pre-Sale:
6000 ETH Raised

Main Sale:
April 4 to May 4 (or will end once hard cap is reached)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Some of the Founders and Team Members
Frideric Prandecki - CEO & Co-Founder - 🚀 @Bobsrepair (English, Polish)

Alexandre Prandecki - COO & Co-Founder 🚀 @alexchristopher
(English, Polish, French, Spanish)

Todd Conley - CIO & Co-Founder  🚀  (English)

Brandon Kite - CTO 🚀(English)

Pavel Rubin - Blockchain Developer 🚀 @pash7ka (English, Russian)

Alain Schoovers - Front-end Developer🚀 @AlainS (Eng, Portuguese, Dutch)

OFFICIAL LINKS:
💰Website: https://bobsrepair.com

🗣Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2589545

👥Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bobsrepaircom/

👤Twitter - https://twitter.com/bobsrepair

🤖Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/bobsrepair/

🗣Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561645.0/

This is the list of their links and some good news from the team itself. be safe always.
scammers are just around the corner.

thank you very much sir / madame for giving us the list of the electronic mails these scammers. with these consumers can check whether the the emails that they received are from the scammers or from the company of bobs repair project itself. let us be wiser before we consider the emails that we are receiving.\
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

This is awesome project with solid team and backed by john McAfee... of course the project will be a great success. Certainly not missed project like this. Looking forward to your successful...

I think this is a great project. A well-known programmer and businessman endorsed a certain project is a real deal. Allowing your name to be used by the people behind Bob's Repair is a privilege. We are looking forward to this project's success.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.
I also viewed that 4 minutes animated video by Bob's repair. I understood easily the way it works in the video I'd watched. However, the whitepaper gave me a deeper understanding in the Bob's repair plus their are additional information found in their WP.
Yes they just want to eliminate the 3rd party provider and with the help blockchain it's more way secure,efficiency and transparent. The two bro's are doing well on their project. Pretty sure we will reach the hardcap!

Bob's reapir is easy to trust because as we can see they show  the review of the expenses needed and also advertising fees to the investors not just only in the videos that they have watched but also in the real life situation if they choose tge Bob's repair project.

the bobs repair project is trustworthy because it is written in their platform that their project will give you the break down of the list of materials as well as their original price without top ups. and for those people that are having issues in trusting the company of bobs repair project you can take a look to some places that sells materials that you needed and compare it to bobs repair company.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

this prototype website of the bobs repair project is very helpful to the business men and even to the small investors,
why? is it because this website will serves as a guide to everyone on how does the bobs repair project works and what are the advantages if the people will invest their money into this project.

I agree with what you have said. This is an amazing project that provides transparency for both customer and contractor. Provided that they have developed an application for both sides will certainly give them the feeling that they really have the control on what they are doing. No middle man, a good application for payment system and an increase on take home pay by the skilled workers.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.

the hard cap of the bobs repair project is nearly approaching and anytime soon the bobs repair project can possibly reach their hard cap if this is the case the bobs repair can now claim their success because lots of the entrepreneurs wants to invest to this kind of project.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

Congrats BOb's TEam

Keep it up.

That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that
They had a private-sale and i know project is going to be the most successful one. oH I forgot to ask this, are they asking for KYC for investors? how about those affiliates or bounty programs? do they require KYC? Thanks for the best response.

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

very well written blog articles about Bob's Repair:
see:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/bobs-repair-blockchain-innovation-in-the-home-repair-industry/

and

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomoose1/bob-s-repair-blockchain-innovation-in-the-home-repair-industry

A really impressive "use case" for this ICO.  a great project.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: