Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Here are the current statistics right now:

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

Not bad for a bear market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

The BOB Token smart contract has been checked and verified by NewAlchemy. They are considered one of the leaders in the industry. BobsRepair will be hosting a LIVE ask me anything (AMA) event tomorrow at 10:00am pst. Bob's Repair will also be releasing their website Alpha Prototype and will be doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that supporter, consumers and contractors may have.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Almost 2000 ETH are added to the sale of Bob's repair in just a couple of days. Are you sure it will end on May 4, 2018? Of course no, the hard cap will reach anytime before the end of the crowd sale. I guess it will be done for just a week.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

Almost 2000 ETH are added to the sale of Bob's repair in just a couple of days. Are you sure it will end on May 4, 2018? Of course no, the hard cap will reach anytime before the end of the crowd sale. I guess it will be done for just a week.

I am guessing it will end on or before april 25, 2018.. a 100% sold out sale Cheesy

It can be earlier if they can get atleast 2000 ETH worth everyday for the next 10 days.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:52:55 AM

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

I am guessing it will end on or before april 25, 2018.. a 100% sold out sale Cheesy

It can be earlier if they can get atleast 2000 ETH worth everyday for the next 10 days.
Its the least date for crowdsale and it is on a good market now good for altcoins and ofcourse to this ICO. If the total funds raised will maintain 2000 eth a day you are right that it'll be end and sold out early. For me since the first 24hrs is like the same maybe on 2-3 days before may it will be soldout. I don't assume to have 2000eth daily for them to raise expect some small funds in some days.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

SOLD: 10,089 ETH  ∘  TOKEN SALE GOAL: 30,000 ETH

Its the least date for crowdsale and it is on a good market now good for altcoins and ofcourse to this ICO. If the total funds raised will maintain 2000 eth a day you are right that it'll be end and sold out early. For me since the first 24hrs is like the same maybe on 2-3 days before may it will be soldout. I don't assume to have 2000eth daily for them to raise expect some small funds in some days.

Those are good amount of money, with a successful presale and a good sales on current main sale, i think Bob's Repair would be able to raised enough funds for Bob's Repair, anyway they already have funds to start with because they are not starting from a scratch but a project with a prototype running for several years now.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.

I get more interest in this project when they let go of McAfee and get him out of the advisor line-up.
They don't need that man, As a matter of fact, that guy is just about the money he is getting on every word that will come out of his mouth.
Best move they did is to get McAfee out of the project.
A part of marketing they use McAfee to promote their business, I know McAfee shilling out some crypto coins on his twitter account, That's a good strategy and best move of what Bob's repair has done. I Know some ICO's will do the same thing and by just promoting it they need a extra funds for that.

I initially thought Mcafee is part of the team but going through the website, he isn't. But the whole team have a good credentials that a supporter would look for. The whole Bob's Repair team are all experienced and has a good background on their respective fields. They also have good sets of advisors. for Mcafee to believe in Bob'sRepair project is not just a mere promotion, He is man who have eyes on good projects or investments and i think that's what he sees in Bob's Repair. 
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

Bob’s Repair is the solution to review fraud, hidden costs due to advertising fees, and inflated prices due to lack of pricing transparency.  It simply uses Blockchain Technology to connect contractors directly to consumers which make it easier for them to do business.The transparency is also the key why the said problems were resolved.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Bob repairs vision and mission is to bring back consumers trust, and help fix the existing problem happening in the industry, they are building a way to prevent fraud which is very important, a lot of people are taking advantage of the process, doing scams, and capitalizing in the weakness of others. way to go!

You can say that again. You are absolutely right. This is very beneficial to everyone. The ordinary worker has now their voices to express themselves. Nowadays that some people abuse their power to do bad things to ordinary people who don't have the capability to fight back.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

I think their project will be successful and one of their best mentor is John Mcafee so you're investment is safe.

I get more interest in this project when they let go of McAfee and get him out of the advisor line-up.
They don't need that man, As a matter of fact, that guy is just about the money he is getting on every word that will come out of his mouth.
Best move they did is to get McAfee out of the project.
A part of marketing they use McAfee to promote their business, I know McAfee shilling out some crypto coins on his twitter account, That's a good strategy and best move of what Bob's repair has done. I Know some ICO's will do the same thing and by just promoting it they need a extra funds for that.

I initially thought Mcafee is part of the team but going through the website, he isn't. But the whole team have a good credentials that a supporter would look for. The whole Bob's Repair team are all experienced and has a good background on their respective fields. They also have good sets of advisors. for Mcafee to believe in Bob'sRepair project is not just a mere promotion, He is man who have eyes on good projects or investments and i think that's what he sees in Bob's Repair. 

A lot of business done that because of the goodwill of the person endorsing the product or service people can build trust to them fast knowing that person is capable besides the team behind bob is experience in this industry they know the front and back of what they are doing so the reliability of the project is certain.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

Bob’s Repair is the solution to review fraud, hidden costs due to advertising fees, and inflated prices due to lack of pricing transparency.  It simply uses Blockchain Technology to connect contractors directly to consumers which make it easier for them to do business.The transparency is also the key why the said problems were resolved.

the is the catch now!! if only people would see how good the potential of blockchain to cause disruptive change to make the work a lot easier faster and more efficient it will transform our traditional way of doing our business and what bob's repair is doing is exactly like that the team whats to offer service that can give the people what they want in their home repairs whereas they can see the breakdown of cost and feedback of past customers in the contractors they are dealing with.

DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

The Review Fraud -It's not uncommon these days to hear news about companies leaving bad reviews on competitor's pages or buying reviews to inflate their own overall ratings. To curb the trust issues that consumers have due to such practices, the Bob Platform will be using Blockchain technology to tie down reviews of both sides - consumer and contractor - with the actual financial transaction. So, the platform will only present real and unadulterated reviews. This will help foster transparency and trust in the platform

I strongly agree with your statement about helping to foster transparency and trust in the platform. In addition to this, both the contractors and consumer have the ways to evaluate everything that they have agreed upon. No more hidden fees, additional extra expense on the part of consumers which give bad feedback to the contractors. About review fraud, it is common nowadays, they can even buy reviews or hire someone to give a negative review to their competitors.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:10 AM

with the help of bob's repair platform and the blockchain technology on its back. it will bring quality service and a competitive cost of materials to the customers. through blockchain technology bob's repair want to connect contractors and consumers easily and also eliminate fraud.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

While most ICOs seems to be copied paste from previous ICOs, Bob's Repair is definitely an original on this concept. The coverage of the project has a large room for growth as there are several contractors in different sectors ,such as mechanical to electrical and so on, that can use Bob's Repair project.

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

the is the catch now!! if only people would see how good the potential of blockchain to cause disruptive change to make the work a lot easier faster and more efficient it will transform our traditional way of doing our business and what bob's repair is doing is exactly like that the team whats to offer service that can give the people what they want in their home repairs whereas they can see the breakdown of cost and feedback of past customers in the contractors they are dealing with.

i strongly agree with this. if you can see the feedback of the past customers you can review whether that contractors you're dealing with is reliable and build trust over the years of their service. as you can see in online business reviews in service and product can bring more clients to the business and give consumers quality and low cost service.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

It is interesting to know that Bob has given focus on these areas. Imagine, giant investors have focused so much in building new houses, developing real estates and building new buildings for residence but very few thought about repairing and taking care of the already existing houses and establishments that need rennovations, repairs and other minor but everyday problems most of us are encountering. And hat’s off to Bob for this. Those small problems we experience at home are indeed the big problems if not taken care off and been taken advantage by most of contractors due to less competitors they have.

I think Bob's Repair just want to help the ordinary people on their problems about hiring a contractor and to lessen the repair cost. It is obvious that the repair cost goes high when the middleman exists. It also helps those individuals who are too busy to do the repairs to their homes because they have to earn more on their jobs.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 05:51:19 PM by waichi

Bob repairs vision and mission is to bring back consumers trust, and help fix the existing problem happening in the industry, they are building a way to prevent fraud which is very important, a lot of people are taking advantage of the process, doing scams, and capitalizing in the weakness of others. way to go!

You can say that again. You are absolutely right. This is very beneficial to everyone. The ordinary worker has now their voices to express themselves. Nowadays that some people abuse their power to do bad things to ordinary people who don't have the capability to fight back.

bob's repair platform will give all the small time contractors a chance to show to the consumers that they can bring quality service as well as the big time contractors. bob's repair will connect contractors and consumers to the extent that every contractors has a chance to land a client or a deal if they have the capability and the quality service that the consumers need. this is a good start that can help small time businesses to prosper.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

The Review Fraud -It's not uncommon these days to hear news about companies leaving bad reviews on competitor's pages or buying reviews to inflate their own overall ratings. To curb the trust issues that consumers have due to such practices, the Bob Platform will be using Blockchain technology to tie down reviews of both sides - consumer and contractor - with the actual financial transaction. So, the platform will only present real and unadulterated reviews. This will help foster transparency and trust in the platform

I strongly agree with your statement about helping to foster transparency and trust in the platform. In addition to this, both the contractors and consumer have the ways to evaluate everything that they have agreed upon. No more hidden fees, additional extra expense on the part of consumers which give bad feedback to the contractors. About review fraud, it is common nowadays, they can even buy reviews or hire someone to give a negative review to their competitors.

Yes, it is a great relief on consumers pocket to be able to pay lesser than what common third party companies charge, and it is a big savings to be for contractors to be able to take home their payments without any deductions from their hard works and a bonus recommendations through the upvote reviews which Bob's Repair offers.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: