Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
ysabel30

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

The BOB Token smart contract has been checked and verified by NewAlchemy. They are considered one of the leaders in the industry. BobsRepair will be hosting a LIVE ask me anything (AMA) event tomorrow at 10:00am pst. Bob's Repair will also be releasing their website Alpha Prototype and will be doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that supporter, consumers and contractors may have.

This is a good start of bob from entering the crypto currency my hopes are also high that the tokens will be sold out fast. Now that bitcoin's price is recovering the market is now beginning to have a lot of money to flow the marketcap is increasing little by little some portions of that will go to ICO's and I see bob as one of the best choices to invest in the different industries involving crypto currencies.

Yes that would give investors an edge if Bob tokens hits the exchanges on an alts season. Bob's Repair has set an achievable target for soft cap and i don't think the hardcap is that hard to reach. The Team are doing their best to make this ico a successful one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Online service is growing in popularity and importance. Good thing about online services is conveniency. We can purchase online anywhere and anytime. Also it  helps those skilled workers for a new range of opportunities to maximize their growth potential. By offering their services online, they can sell goods nationwide.
But the Bob's repair is only for repairing, I never saw selling of goods in their whitepaper. Anyway, I agree with your opinion, services will become more convinient to all people specially those who are needed a support in a rush manner. Bob's repair can make connection between clients and skilled workers as quickly as it should be.
I am looking for the progress of the project and I hope someday, Bob's repair will be available to my country.

I am also looking forward that Bob's Repair will be available to my country. There are so many skilled trade workers here and yet, the resident owners hire those companies that gives a higher price due to good reviews and name. I think through Bob's Repair, many ordinary skilled people will have the chance to good opportunities and may have higher income.

After Bob's Repair successful ICO , i will expect some new icoS with similar concept that would be based on different countries, and hopefully they will get the Bob's repair ICO to be their advisors or maybe on the team itself. Having started the prototype of this business, Bob's Repair is by far ahead of experienced.

It might happen but there are also difference even a little bit in Bob's repair. Well, if there will become a new project same as Bob's repair, I think it will not become bullish as what happening right now. It means that the uniqueness of this project is highly intensed that cause the attraction for the investors to lend their money in the token sale. If ever there are new one, there is a possibility that they will in partnership with Bob's repair.

A partnership with Bob's repair is definitely a brilliant idea, but that might push Bob's Repair to higher crypto level. They would probably need to have their own chain like ETH, NEO and so on to initiate an ICO that is in partnership with them. And that's a very long way to go.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:11 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:02:22 PM by DASHers

It says that another advantage of Bob’s is giving a chance for small contractors because in centralized listings and advertising sites they charge each advertiser expensively to be listed in their sites and this is what Bob’s want to be eliminated for the sake of small contractors. My question is will Bob’s not charge them or is it totally free for small contractors to be listed in Bob’s repair platform?
I guess you did not read the whitepaper wholly. But I hope you've scanned it already.
Bob will  charge a minimal cost for any transaction between skilled workers and clients. The payment for the workers are set in and other additional charges like payment for Bob's will include and liquidated in the transaction.
I was asking of the contractors and not the transactions. The small contractors or repairers to be able to be listed and be advertised in the platform if they have to pay for the registration.

If the small contractors will pay some little amount to Bob's Repair, I don't think it is bigger than what a middleman cut on their professional fees. And because of the transparency, Bob's Repair will give enough reliable information for both contractors and customers.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:10:05 PM by AnnDerSon

Through the Bob Application, #BobsRepair plans to capture a significant portion of the approximate $400 billion dollar skilled trade industry market. In doing so, both contractors and consumers will be better off.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvQKHWXkAAsTzH.jpg:large

By doing this, Bobs Repair would be using the blockchain to eliminate review fraud and provide lower pricing in the home repair industry through a decentralized platform which is the very essence why this project is set up to  fix this and profer this solution.

That is why I am supporting this project because it will definitely help the community of skilled workers. It will also benefit consumers by having minimal labor cost because of the pricing transparency. No more overpriced projects.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

Through the Bob Application, #BobsRepair plans to capture a significant portion of the approximate $400 billion dollar skilled trade industry market. In doing so, both contractors and consumers will be better off.

By doing this, Bobs Repair would be using the blockchain to eliminate review fraud and provide lower pricing in the home repair industry through a decentralized platform which is the very essence why this project is set up to  fix this and profer this solution.

That is why I am supporting this project because it will definitely help the community of skilled workers. It will also benefit consumers by having minimal labor cost because of the pricing transparency. No more overpriced projects.

Bob's Repair have  developed their first prototype application.The prototype would be able to onboard users without bogging them down with a complex signup process, but still gather enough information for the job to be relevant so that Bob's Repair can match with contractor and get the job on the books.
Checkout the prototype yourself at https://prototype.bobsrepair.com/ .
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

with the price transparency it will benefits the consumers, no more overpricing in materials and with bobs repair they will eliminate the high advertising fee that make the service expensive.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvQKHWXkAAsTzH.jpg:large

with the price transparency it will benefits the consumers, no more overpricing in materials and with bobs repair they will eliminate the high advertising fee that make the service expensive.

The prototype is user friendly, consumers and contractors would surely appreciate this. Consumers and contractors doesn't have to be all techy just to learn and use it. Their works done being in the blockchain serves as a receipt of their works for contractors and receipt of payment for consumers.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

The prototype is user friendly, consumers and contractors would surely appreciate this. Consumers and contractors doesn't have to be all techy just to learn and use it. Their works done being in the blockchain serves as a receipt of their works for contractors and receipt of payment for consumers.

another good thing about this aside from the review fraud and price transparency, we also get to monitor how Bob's repair business is going with the transacations that would be listed in the blockchain. This would be a basis for traders that will support and trade Bob tokens

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Online service is growing in popularity and importance. Good thing about online services is conveniency. We can purchase online anywhere and anytime. Also it  helps those skilled workers for a new range of opportunities to maximize their growth potential. By offering their services online, they can sell goods nationwide.
But the Bob's repair is only for repairing, I never saw selling of goods in their whitepaper. Anyway, I agree with your opinion, services will become more convinient to all people specially those who are needed a support in a rush manner. Bob's repair can make connection between clients and skilled workers as quickly as it should be.
I am looking for the progress of the project and I hope someday, Bob's repair will be available to my country.

I am also looking forward that Bob's Repair will be available to my country. There are so many skilled trade workers here and yet, the resident owners hire those companies that gives a higher price due to good reviews and name. I think through Bob's Repair, many ordinary skilled people will have the chance to good opportunities and may have higher income.

After Bob's Repair successful ICO , i will expect some new icoS with similar concept that would be based on different countries, and hopefully they will get the Bob's repair ICO to be their advisors or maybe on the team itself. Having started the prototype of this business, Bob's Repair is by far ahead of experienced.

It might happen but there are also difference even a little bit in Bob's repair. Well, if there will become a new project same as Bob's repair, I think it will not become bullish as what happening right now. It means that the uniqueness of this project is highly intensed that cause the attraction for the investors to lend their money in the token sale. If ever there are new one, there is a possibility that they will in partnership with Bob's repair.

A partnership with Bob's repair is definitely a brilliant idea, but that might push Bob's Repair to higher crypto level. They would probably need to have their own chain like ETH, NEO and so on to initiate an ICO that is in partnership with them. And that's a very long way to go.

i agree that online service is growing but the cost is expensive to the point that most consumers dont want to deal with online service. because of the cost of the advertising they put additional costing to the service so it makes the service expensive. so bob's repair make a platform that connects consumers and contractors.. they will build an application for that.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

i agree that online service is growing but the cost is expensive to the point that most consumers dont want to deal with online service. because of the cost of the advertising they put additional costing to the service so it makes the service expensive. so bob's repair make a platform that connects consumers and contractors.. they will build an application for that.

Bob's repair is aware that not all cellphone user are using internet, so this is why Bob's Repair has an SMS prototype. SMS API will help contractors to connect with consumers on the go and vice versa even without internet connection.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

It says that another advantage of Bob’s is giving a chance for small contractors because in centralized listings and advertising sites they charge each advertiser expensively to be listed in their sites and this is what Bob’s want to be eliminated for the sake of small contractors. My question is will Bob’s not charge them or is it totally free for small contractors to be listed in Bob’s repair platform?
I guess you did not read the whitepaper wholly. But I hope you've scanned it already.
Bob will  charge a minimal cost for any transaction between skilled workers and clients. The payment for the workers are set in and other additional charges like payment for Bob's will include and liquidated in the transaction.
I was asking of the contractors and not the transactions. The small contractors or repairers to be able to be listed and be advertised in the platform if they have to pay for the registration.

If the small contractors will pay some little amount to Bob's Repair, I don't think it is bigger than what a middleman cut on their professional fees. And because of the transparency, Bob's Repair will give enough and reliable information for both contractors and costumers.

through blockchain technology there is no middleman in the structure of the business. so with the help of the blockchain technology they will build a platform where they will connect contractors and consumers and they eliminate the cost of advertising that will reduce the price of the service.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

In which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. But what I can see is that Bob's Repair is not limited to home repairs. I think they will expand into full developed platform that will offer everything about services. That is a good thing for all skilled workers all over the Globe which have the difficulty to market their skills.

I think. that it would be logical to offer such a service. In this business, you can scale without limit.

the thing here bob's repair main objectives is remove fraud, reduce the advertising fee and give transparent cost of the materials in terms of repairing house or home service. they will connect contractors and consumers that will bring trust give quality service and can monitor past records of the contractors existing clients.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. But what I can see is that Bob's Repair is not limited to home repairs. I think they will expand into full developed platform that will offer everything about services. That is a good thing for all skilled workers all over the Globe which have the difficulty to market their skills.

I think. that it would be logical to offer such a service. In this business, you can scale without limit.

they are not just focused with home aide, with the development that this bob.repair want to do on their business.
they will limit not their progress but the 3rd party and some additional payment of customers.
bob is really into something that will turn the whole community of repair into another level.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

A total of 10,089 Ethereum has been sold from the ICO!
better than 9k+ yesterday. this just state that the ICO of bob is always moving.
With this numbers we can tell that they are above 1/3 of hardcap.
Way to go, just remember tomorrow is the day with Dallas.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

While most ICOs seems to be copied paste from previous ICOs, Bob's Repair is definitely an original on this concept. The coverage of the project has a large room for growth as there are several contractors in different sectors ,such as mechanical to electrical and so on, that can use Bob's Repair project.

I agree and i think BOB is the first token that have this concept that see the skilled workers as essential in the society. I mean I'm sick of seeing some ICO that have a repeated product like a wallet or a trading site that in fact some don't have the edge to each other. I don't be surprise if sooner BOB will sold out.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

While most ICOs seems to be copied paste from previous ICOs, Bob's Repair is definitely an original on this concept. The coverage of the project has a large room for growth as there are several contractors in different sectors ,such as mechanical to electrical and so on, that can use Bob's Repair project.

I agree and i think BOB is the first token that have this concept that see the skilled workers as essential in the society. I mean I'm sick of seeing some ICO that have a repeated product like a wallet or a trading site that in fact some don't have the edge to each other. I don't be surprise if sooner BOB will sold out.

i raise my hands, i second the motion.
Crypto community and investors are tired of seeing copy cat projects.
To get to the top and getting hard caps, it is a unique and well prepared platform is needed.
Which Bob.repair has done it well.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

A total of 10,089 Ethereum has been sold from the ICO!
better than 9k+ yesterday. this just state that the ICO of bob is always moving.
With this numbers we can tell that they are above 1/3 of hardcap.
Way to go, just remember tomorrow is the day with Dallas.

Bob's Repair is really doing a great sales, theres still lots of time to reach the hardcap, and the Dallas event with be another way to present to more potential investors. Everything is based now on how they will market Bob's repair in the public to gain more investors. Wish Bob's repairs whole team the best and success.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.

In my country, the current educational system wanted to provide students who are globally competitive in both mental and physical. In fact, the government implemented the so called "K-12" program in order to produce students who are skilled. And I think right now, the world promotes skilled workers who are capable to work efficiently. Well, the Bob's repair can give them an assurance that their degree will not be wasted but it will make them profitable because of blockchain technology.

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.

In my country, the current educational system wanted to provide students who are globally competitive in both mental and physical. In fact, the government implemented the so called "K-12" program in order to produce students who are skilled. And I think right now, the world promotes skilled workers who are capable to work efficiently. Well, the Bob's repair can give them an assurance that their degree will not be wasted but it will make them profitable because of blockchain technology.

Bob's Repair would be able to show the world, how a skilled worker can earn and this can encourage people to learn as much skills as they can to be more competitive when they enter the labor industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: