Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
cyptosunny

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

well those who are investing in bitcoin cannot be considered as fools because they are just putting some investment in a business from which they expect to earn in a sudden or by a long term hold , without loss business is not called business , every real business has got both images one is bright which is of profit and the rest on is dark which resembles loss so same is the case where people are getting higher profits like they bought bitcoins for nothing and now bitcoin has gained them everything means every luxury of life , in a sudden they became white color people so theres nothing wrong in investing in bitcoin if you have got the gutz to do so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!
Why are you so angry - let others decide what they want to do with their money. If they want to buy BTC - let them.
Maybe you are irritated by the fact that you have missed the window of opportunity to invest on your own?
This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.
Oh really? What makes you say that? Do you think that potential for growth has ended here and there is no more room for more?
If you think that the growth of BTC ended here and now you will need to have more proof IMO.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....
You are absolutely right here, yet I don't think that we crossed the line here. There is still more room for BTC growth.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:05 PM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

I do not approve of anyone who wants to borrow money or sell a house to buy a bitcoin, although they can earn huge profits, however, it is a stupid thing to do, you are betting things. Very important, safety is the first principle when investing.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

There is a lot of people investing in bitcoin actually , i can not understand how are you saying that all those people are foolish. they are making a huge amount of money, not like you.
In fact, i invested all my money on bitcoin when it was $3,000 each, and i sold them all at $9,000.
Oulay

Activity: 133
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

How foolish??! Everyone who bought before this month is definitely in x1.5 profit at least right now and everyone who bought before the high surge that happened this year are in 10 to 15 times profit.. I don't see how they are stupid  Tongue

My list of threads giving away merits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

Lets look at the numbers

Code    Price         Transaction speed             1st confirm Speed

BTC      $15,000     $40.00 +                        Hours
ETH      $700          $1.20                             5 minutes
B2X      $1,000       $0.10                             Seconds

Does the maths tell you anything 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

How foolish??! Everyone who bought before this month is definitely in x1.5 profit at least right now and everyone who bought before the high surge that happened this year are in 10 to 15 times profit.. I don't see how they are stupid  Tongue

Please let me answer you with two words and come back if you just don't get it or know what one looks like

Bubble
Tulips

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

Please let me answer you with two words and come back if you just don't get it or know what one looks like

Bubble
Tulips

Irrelevant. Tulips were a bubble because anyone could grow more, whereas the Bitcoin supply is limited, and Tulips have no use whereas Bitcoin could replace the entire financial industry. Just FUD.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:19:13 PM

$17,000 isn't the peak of bitcoin obviously as we have seen it achieved over $20,000 weeks ago before got corrected to $11K.
Despite all the bad or good news which cause lots of fluctuation, bitcoin could recover to $15,340 right now, isn't it impressive?
People are free to invest in bitcoin, even buy at $17K isn't something fools, bitcoin will continue to reach higher price over time, even some people predicted it may reach over $100K by the end of 2018.
helars2008

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

I have to disagree with what you have said especially when you mentioned that the market has reached its peak.
How come did you arrive on such a conclusion?
Cryptocurrency maximum price will continue to grow as long as there are new investors coming in and i believe tat nowadays they are pouring on.
All we need to do right now is be patient.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:34:22 PM

It pretty common not so smart people look smart when they make a bold declaration.
Bitcoin is a recent form of investment compared to so many other ways of investment and was only possible due to new technology that did not even exist a few years ago. A lot of people did think that PC had no future, that many other technologies didn´t have a future and still they are mainstream. Will this WISE user say the same 2 years from now? Around the end of the last 2 years bitcoin, that was not a star in the news, had massive increase and corrections. 2017 saw a major awareness for maybe 80% of the actual users now and 2018 will see so many other developments into different blockchains and ecosystems, how come this DOOM prophet says is the end of bitcoin, internet, PCs, cell phones, technology, future?
Should I say more?

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:13:48 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:55:13 AM by pandukelana2712

So, what your think about investation by smart people? Or you too late to invest in bitcoin when bitcoin have litle price? And now you have jelauosy to them...

Agree with you, but we must to to someting to make our life better. Just like, make a chance to take some profitable investment for yourself or do action to helping eachother be comfortable in his life.
Nothing is eternal in this world like you said. But we must make sure that end of the world, our childrens get better life before ends.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

If with free money nothing make us idiots. Why people just invest in bitcoin is idiot? They do something on their own decision and responsible including me.
I think you make this thread because you dont have a profit bitcoin then you cry everywhere and saying bitcoiner idiot. LOL
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

Why you are mad with bitcoin? Is bitcoin made something with you?

Yes, there is no permanent in this world except change that is why bitcoin is here. A lot of rumors and even other industrialize persons underestimated bitcoin. Some said it will just exist 10-20 years, bitcoin did not reach the exact meaning of currency, bitcoin is a bubble, and bitcoin is a scam. If that is a non-sense thing, why you are wasting your time in a non-sense thing?

For me, foolish person are those person who can't ride in the trends and we have our own decision and opinion so don't say that people who invested in bitcoin was fooled. If you didn't believe in bitcoin then just quit.

jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

People believe in something, doesn't mean you should call them foolish. You're on this forum because you are at least somewhat interested in Bitcoin, and if you have invested sometime in the last couple of months, then you have also made some profit. So while it's fair for you to have your opinion on it, there's no point just bashing it like this.
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:19:44 AM

People investing in btc are not foolish, they realized that btc is the best investment to earn a lot for them to live a better life.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:27 AM

lol. i think your just butthurt and hates bitcoin that much because your investing on some different crapcoins. just so you know those people who invested in bitcoin are not idiots rather they are just trying to make money in the form of investing and they are only using bitcoin as a tool. bitcoin doesnt stop its growth yet nor it doesnt reach its peak also because these was just an effect of correction plus the holiday season that drives bitcoin to drop hard and became stagnant for days due to the fact that people were still spending their bitcoins to buy some important things for this  once in a lifetime event.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

Well, these idiots are now very rich especially the early investors. but apart from the profit the technology that bitcoin brings is probably what excites people on the internet, they are now incorporating blockchain in their company which is indeed a great innovation
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:42:59 AM

Someone is just mad that he/she can't buy any bitcoin.

If you spend more time on the forum you'll see that posts like that appear on a regular basis. Some of those guys that wanted to buy BTC below $1000 a year ago and were waiting for crashes are most likely still waiting. I personally know investors that became angry with BTC for not following their pattern.

I believe that these people are the real idiots. I would understand if they some money with Bitcoin for which we can show our sympathy but they have not touched Bitcoin all of their lives and yet they feel like they are not in the authority to say anything outlandish about Bitcoin. They feel like they are the savior of those people who might lose money in Bitcoin and so they must warn one and all about the impending doom and gloom.

While respecting anybody's right to speak anything, they should never assume that all the people involved in Bitcoin are just like blinded sheep being swayed into the slaughterhouse because certainly we know what we are doing here, we understand the risks while being ready for what may happen where Bitcoin can be valued like 1 Million by 2020 as John McAfee would like to have it OR become just like another thing that bite the dust ala tulip mania bubble pop. Bitcoin holders and enthusiasts are already familiar with the rollercoaster ride of Bitcoin and nobody should be telling us about it anymore.
feelthebern98

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

People with over 1 million dollars on their wallets are fools? Or you mean today's investors with the coin at 15k?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: