Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.
I think it's like getting a loan and using your care as a Guarantee of return. That's what i understood from their informative video on youtube . It seems like a great idea actually and allows trust between the lender and the borrower.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

It looks very usefully. Now motor car pull procedure was simplified for rent in a few tens time. Product engineers blockchain in business. Is very glad that she is begun to use in wide scales of various branches!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Blockchain is very familiar nowadays, because of the widely used of it here in the era we are having. The blockchain technology is just something that is very popular especially here in the community of crypto currency. And now, blockchain is used in this project in the field of finance. I will stay watch this project and take a look for more interesting updates.

You're right as the time goes by, blockchain technology is very popular and many were adopting this kind of technology which makes everyone of us comfortable and easier transaction by having this technology. I really admire this project which we can easily to access when we want to loan a car since we are in the new technology using our smartphones. Hoping for the success on this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.
I think it's like getting a loan and using your care as a Guarantee of return. That's what i understood from their informative video on youtube . It seems like a great idea actually and allows trust between the lender and the borrower.

So, this platform is like a lending where you borrow money and the car is like the assurance. Well, as what I understand of their introduction is that you can change your car title in cash. But how this platform will really help the community because not all people have cars.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Shift was the global tokenized payment platform for car title loans. This is great, pre ICO was already sold out and ICO will be launched on Febuary 2018. This project seems to be interesting.
I'm hoping this platform will be helpful to those people who wanted to shift their car into cash. I only wonder why they already reached their softcap because the ann thread seems new to me. Maybe dev should provide more informations about the sale.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?
Efta321

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

waiting for the upcoming ICO in early February may the team prepare a wild strategy to attract investors.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

So, this platform is like a lending where you borrow money and the car is like the assurance. Well, as what I understand of their introduction is that you can change your car title in cash. But how this platform will really help the community because not all people have cars.

Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

even though not everyone has a car, still its an opportunity to avail easy/fast cash by having "your car" as a collateral. As far as I know, seldom lending companies take cars as a collateral and it will take days even weeks to process all necessary papers. Shift Cash idea was a unique one. Fast Cash for everyone that has a car.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either die or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?

Is their a concrete system on the claims re whether the claimant dies or not capable to claim anymore their car for the reasons that they are not capable on paying the terms or so. thanks for the answer in advance
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
Merited by Mustard!!! (1)

Could you elaborate a little bit further on the partnership with Deloitte? Are they your advisors or did they actually take part in the pre-sale? What's their role within your project?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Nice project concept, you platform is like a preappoval form for clients who are planning to loan a car. Do you have connections with car companys or insurance firms?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

It's interesting, but I think the project can work only if the development of the project is large-scale. The developer plans to do the project in many countries?
No, not really. About this project, I think they must spread the project moreover than developing, I guess they are planning to release this platform on major country first like US.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

even though not everyone has a car, still its an opportunity to avail easy/fast cash by having "your car" as a collateral. As far as I know, seldom lending companies take cars as a collateral and it will take days even weeks to process all necessary papers. Shift Cash idea was a unique one. Fast Cash for everyone that has a car.
Now I am enlighten with your answers that this project to make it simple is to help people by saving the time of transaction of their documents. By just understanding the platform, it is easy to have cash by making cars as collateral and processing will only takes few days or hours.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

So, in my opinion, the price of the lending of your car depends on the model, brand, and structure of the car right? I am really confused.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

So, in my opinion, the price of the lending of your car depends on the model, brand, and structure of the car right? I am really confused.

Yes, your car will be valued and you will get a loan not more than 1/3 of your car's value.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

A good idea for the developer, but now there are already many similar projects. How does this project differ from others?

There is no global loan platform on the blockchain who takes a car as collateral.
Our project is first of it's kind.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

Jedie22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

Now I am enlighten with your answers that this project to make it simple is to help people by saving the time of transaction of their documents. By just understanding the platform, it is easy to have cash by making cars as collateral and processing will only takes few days or hours.
Well, something like that dude which the car will serve as a collateral thqt makes easy and fast transactions in terms of payments. As the time goes this project will attract those investors as well as users. Hoping for the success on this project.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

This is an interesting project, this will make it more convenient for all the people who want to borrow money and use their asset as a collateral. Do you have any bounties for this?

Yes, Visit the first page and you will see the link to bounty thread.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either dies or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?

Is there a concrete system on the claims re whether the claimant dies or not capable to claim anymore their car for the reasons that they are not capable on paying the terms or so. thanks for the answer in advance

The loans will be covered by insurance. moreover, car owners must have a workable insurance before the will deem qualified for the loan.

so the car insurance company will cover for the car in case of an accident.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: