Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

Auto car is the expensive industry at my country. And i have a question, how Shift Cash evaluate a potential customer for payback loan? And protect seller, if collateral is sold by borrower?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

ok, now I want to ask an example situation.

The borrower has a car but with credit. He is not honest and doesnt tell you about this, just give you the informations as it his own car. What kind of protections, regulations do you have for those kind of problems?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I like to go to Vienna, if the Austrians work in a team, this is an excuse to invest in the company. Is the company officially registered in Austria?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

the idea of ​​a newly planned project, with a variety of innovations today, hopefully this project will get the results they deserve. good luck.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

The target countries in which they want to launch the project are quite large: China, India, part of Southeast Asia. How do you want to do this?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

Cars in some other countries are not to show your status in life but is also a need since most workers need to travel miles before reaching thier workplace. So this is a great project becsuse it can help unfortunate people reach thier goal by loaning a car.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

Cars in some other countries are not to show your status in life but is also a need since most workers need to travel miles before reaching thier workplace. So this is a great project becsuse it can help unfortunate people reach thier goal by loaning a car.
Yes, cars and automobile are very grooming industry of this modern ear and they have became a basic need fo many peoples all around the world to make their daily life more easy. I think this project is very high potential and will increase its value in the future.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Big Data + blockchain: the key to information security

We know that the future is for advanced technologies, so we are actively implementing them now. So, two main technologies of our platform SHIFT.cash, specializing in the provision of loans secured by car titles, are blockchain and big data. The first provides secure information storage and instantaneous transactions, including international ones. We use Big Data to automatically estimate the value of the collateral (car) based on the disparate information about the market in this or that region.

We also know that the future is not only for advanced technologies but also for their synergies. Let’s take, for example, the question of the synergy of the above-mentioned Big Data and blockchain technologies.

Large amounts of data can play and already play a role in a wide range of industries, from strategic decision making in business to application areas such as manufacturing or medicine. If you take a look at medicine, then in difficult cases, the doctor can use not only the patient’s medical history and the results testing, but also the general medical practice in this direction, taking into account the ecological situation in the patient’s place of residence, and so on, when diagnosing and prescribing treatment.

Along with the huge potential, Big Data technology has a number of unresolved problems. And one of them is a matter of information security. Risks are in the field of data reliability and the possibility of manipulating them by intruders, the loss of this information, its misuse. In other words, all this huge array of stored information, including personal and confidential, can be used for malicious purposes.

The technology of blockchain, based on a distributed data register, an open but confidential flow of transactions, can become a natural solution to this problem. As you know, information on the blockchain is almost impossible to steal or improperly modify. Thus, large amounts of data will be safe. The flow of information on the blockchain is open, but personal data is protected. And this solves the ethical issue of personal confidentiality.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

The target countries in which they want to launch the project are quite large: China, India, part of Southeast Asia. How do you want to do this?

It will be done on a pilot basis and since we are implementing the same everywhere, only minor changes will be done to suit the laws in the country.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I like to go to Vienna, if the Austrians work in a team, this is an excuse to invest in the company. Is the company officially registered in Austria?

These are our contact information:

Head Office
Pfarrkirchnerstraße 21, 4540
Bad Hall, Vienna, Austria

Partners Office
Pierina Dealessi 510, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Raushskaya, 16, Moscow, Russia
1170 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11230, USA

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

Head Office

Partners Office

Seem legit to me hopefully you can launched a signature campaign that will be paid on BTC. It can attract quality members to promote these project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Head Office

Partners Office

Wow, indeed your project is very actively developing. You have already opened several offices in different countries, I am sure that you have very good investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

the idea of ​​a newly planned project, with a variety of innovations today, hopefully this project will get the results they deserve. good luck.

You are right, I think the project will really need to have a big capital to run it smoothly. I hope many members will help the project to promote it and to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

SHIFT Cash is the first tokenized platform for car title loan...so now it will be easy for taking car.. but as there is so many company for this...What is the difference of Shift Cash from other companies..??
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

SHIFT Cash is the first tokenized platform for car title loan...so now it will be easy for taking car.. but as there is so many company for this...What is the difference of Shift Cash from other companies..??

Yes, there are lots of banks giving car title loans but ours is global, and with the introduction of blockchain technology the interest rate will be low.

getting a loan will also be fast.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Yes, cars and automobile are very grooming industry of this modern ear and they have became a basic need fo many peoples all around the world to make their daily life more easy. I think this project is very high potential and will increase its value in the future.
More cars are being manufactured everyday so I expect that more people will also dump their cars. So, this platform will surely saves people having difficulty finding cash instantly because in a traditional way it takes days to process the documents.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Head Office

Partners Office

This is my first time seing a project that revealing their contact information, some team members in other projects are even hiding and just want to be anonymous. This project can build trust quickly with their investors.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Head Office

Partners Office

Wow, you already have partners working with you. So uvash product is already working and you are getting financial profit? Can you tell us in more detail?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Actually i came for the first time accross this project and hope it will not hide all the unexpected taxes and fees and the users can have good benefit with the fixed price which will not change with addition to any taxes and also this project will then have a good future.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

The use of cars for a collateral on a blockchain lending platform is a wise idea. Will it expand in the future and accept more assets from its patronage borrower?

Yeah, a lot of people now have a lot of cars so they can now use it for collateral. This project really made a good features and I am sure that they can make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: