Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

Shift cash seems very promising project in the leading crypto world as it had a better opportunities and their white papers seems legit which makes me understand Shift car policy and much amazed with its deals.

Yes, I agree. Shift cash really have a great potentials on achieving their success. Im sure many people will be interested to learn more and will be attracted to join the ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

I wonder how many plans with partners with car manufacturers will advance? Will they want to cooperate and who will it be?
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either dies or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?

Is there a concrete system on the claims re whether the claimant dies or not capable to claim anymore their car for the reasons that they are not capable on paying the terms or so. thanks for the answer in advance

The loans will be covered by insurance. moreover, car owners must have a workable insurance before the will deem qualified for the loan.

so the car insurance company will cover for the car in case of an accident.

ohh I see, so their will be a collaboration between several insurance company on each country.. thank you for this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

I wonder how many plans with partners with car manufacturers will advance? Will they want to cooperate and who will it be?

It will also be good for the Project if they can contact or partnered with the biggest name of company cars like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda etc. Especially in terms of security of the car loan that has been stolen, pawned, for example, they can track if the car really his own or not.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either dies or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?

Is there a concrete system on the claims re whether the claimant dies or not capable to claim anymore their car for the reasons that they are not capable on paying the terms or so. thanks for the answer in advance

The loans will be covered by insurance. moreover, car owners must have a workable insurance before the will deem qualified for the loan.

so the car insurance company will cover for the car in case of an accident.

ohh I see, so their will be a collaboration between several insurance company on each country.. thank you for this.
Yes, indeed. Have you wanted to invest all your money to this awesome project? I really love this project so much.

Well, if you really love this project then it will be much appreciated if you already made your investment here. I am sure that this project is going to be popular and success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Is their project will be across all nations? Worldwide coverage to shift your car title? I agree that some are really having unexpected fees when the contracts are about to sign and literally, you'll end up in a penny without a car. I hope that this project will be showing transparency and nothing but the truth only.

ı think they already interacting in their own country, but I agree with you that international business with such projects are not really easy going. And people mostly do not give the right informations about their cars. never  Grin
Actually i only know online about auto insurance services and some lending services before read this topic. In my opinion, Shift Cash will have many difficulties at car loan services for worldwide.
Difficulties sometimes drives us to exert more effort about our work and this project will surely do the same. Investors also will be getting interested to joining this project because there are a lots of cars that is being used daily and sometimes people need cash that is why this platform will be the answer.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Is their project will be across all nations? Worldwide coverage to shift your car title? I agree that some are really having unexpected fees when the contracts are about to sign and literally, you'll end up in a penny without a car. I hope that this project will be showing transparency and nothing but the truth only.

ı think they already interacting in their own country, but I agree with you that international business with such projects are not really easy going. And people mostly do not give the right informations about their cars. never  Grin
Actually i only know online about auto insurance services and some lending services before read this topic. In my opinion, Shift Cash will have many difficulties at car loan services for worldwide.
Difficulties sometimes drives us to exert more effort about our work and this project will surely do the same. Investors also will be getting interested to joining this project because there are a lots of cars that is being used daily and sometimes people need cash that is why this platform will be the answer.
Yh this project is very unique and their initiative to offer loans with cars as collateral is very impressive.car owners and drivers can conveniently get some desired amount of grants while they use their vehicles.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Last year, there were such projects as PayPie and Micromoney that assess risks, but for humans. All of them were successful, I think this project will also work out.
This platforms opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants. For investors, the platform provides access to work in a growing credit market with a capacity of more than $ 30 billion. Investors can be sure that the return of their investments is secured by highly liquid assets.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Yh this project is very unique and their initiative to offer loans with cars as collateral is very impressive.car owners and drivers can conveniently get some desired amount of grants while they use their vehicles.
This will also give the opportunity to earn good profits and also to try using different vehicles. Several peoples can now try different cars and try getting a good amount of loan with their car. This project is really innovative and hope for the great future of this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

This will also give the opportunity to earn good profits and also to try using different vehicles. Several peoples can now try different cars and try getting a good amount of loan with their car. This project is really innovative and hope for the great future of this project.

Ehh a bank would give way more than crypto, based on what a lot of crypto loans I've seen most of them have retarded interest rates and the collateral needs to be really really high
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

Ehh a bank would give way more than crypto, based on what a lot of crypto loans I've seen most of them have retarded interest rates and the collateral needs to be really really high

Yes, yes, you are right! In such cases, there must be high interest rates! What would it give a good opportunity to earn or earn a profit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

If I understand correctly, the idea of ​​the project is to give out loans secured by a car. A loan will be issued in the crypto currency?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

I don't think all types of cars will be valid as collateral when borrowing for this platform.
Do you already have a list or a data graphic presentation where we can see the types of cars that will be acceptable?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

A great team with a great idea and great plans. I correctly understood that the team already has work experience? If yes, in which countries?
As it ICO project, nevertheless I doubt that the command had an operational experience in this domain. In any case, in order to be successful, it is necessary to begin something.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

WEEK 3
Bitcointalk profie: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

FACEBOOK(Likes and Shares)
1. https://www.facebook.com/roger.bondzie/posts/2004462839571372
2. https://www.facebook.com/roger.bondzie/posts/2004460772904912

FACEBOOK(Posts)
1. https://web.facebook.com/roger.bondzie/posts/2009642262386763
2. https://web.facebook.com/roger.bondzie/posts/2010018139015842

TWEETS
1. https://twitter.com/rogerbondzie/status/956521231343345664
2. https://twitter.com/rogerbondzie/status/956609172690350081

RETWEETS
1. https://twitter.com/SHIFT_cash/status/955735958611218433
2. https://twitter.com/CentralCrypto/status/956422654583627776

POST TO RELATED ICO(for extra stakes)
1. https://web.facebook.com/groups/1738629066389713/permalink/1963319090587375/
2. https://web.facebook.com/groups/icotoken/permalink/797753657076798/
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

there is a link to see how the legal side will be lending? I think considering that different countries and different laws, you will have to keep a huge number of lawyers for the legality of the deal, otherwise all the crooks of the world will gather here Cheesy
Yes there is legal laws but to me it looks like the application and its design already handles all the process of car renting or lending and i think basically they just have their proposals and the country just approve that and no plenty lawyers at all

erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Is loaning our car title applicable in all countries all over the world? And will the car be get here directly or not? How will it will be processed?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

I have been wanting to ask though are those cars gonna be brand new or 2nd hand? I do love Verime Idea and hope it will benefits people as stated.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

If I understand correctly, the idea of ​​the project is to give out loans secured by a car. A loan will be issued in the crypto currency?
If i dont have mistake, a loan will be issued by Shift Cash Token. And of course you can buy Shift Cash by some popular crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

I have been wanting to ask though are those cars gonna be brand new or 2nd hand? I do love Verime Idea and hope it will benefits people as stated.
well, base on my own understanding regarding their advocacy and features to attract more investors it would be brand new or if it would be 2nd hand it doesn't take too old which is consider to be a brand new. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: