Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

The shift .cash platform allows you to make the process of issuing a loan as quick and understandable as possible in the real time which gives a better benefits in the market.

Is this really true that loan can be process faster compared any car loans? Is this not too risky with the project? Anyway I just hope that many people will support your project.

I don't think there is going to be any risk for the borrowers at all but only on shift cash or their affiliate companies.
How are they going to make sure that a borrower is showing legitimate car papers and ownership of a certain car?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.

When will the devs plans to open more offices in other regions or other countries? Or the devs will only have partners in different parts of the world? I am looking forward for more developments from shift cash.

I recommend you have a look at the roadmap, right now they are in preparation of technical infrastructure for launching in the US, Latin america, western and Eastern Europe, Russia, south Korea and japan. So those are countries when the project will get licence first.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.

I'm very curious how it looks from the legal point of view. If this project is to be global, I think it can be very complicated if we have many legal systems in diffrent countries.
I think platform is limited only for some countries where project is being created. Perhaps if they can find more partners in other nations then maybe this will be possible it would be globally available. This is just my thoughts about how this things works.
I never seen that it might be limited for some countries but surely if this platform will get a lot of support from the community and its investors will lead to more countries to involved and experience what ShiftC can bring to us.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.
It can reach all countries and be inn all places , you never now , but surely it will take it alot of time and hard work and a very big partnerships . This is like a project for the long term goals not an overnight one.

I understand, therefore, from which countries will it start? Did I not read something? The assumptions sound quite broadly, it's hard to get along with the development process. Thanks for answer
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Shift cash is a part of global technology market...It is mainly developed by blockchain..the best feature of shuft cash is that it is the most secure platform & give loan..

i Agree with you sir, knowing the Global scale of service they could offer. Shift Cash also have a high grade security program that locks information of the car owners private profile which makes it very secure from hackers and counterfeit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Shift.cash is More secure than ordinary Peer-to-Peer
More scale than ordinary Car Title loans business
I do not know what is really good right now, I just hope that everything can be a pride for the people.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
I do not understand what you are uttering about, can the people control the car with title? I can not imagine what you really trying to explain, no offense buddy but can you please make it understandable?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

As she wrote earlier, that there is no need to prove anything to anyone, just make a good project that you can just look at and you'll know that you can trust them.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

I do not understand what you are uttering about, can the people control the car with title? I can not imagine what you really trying to explain, no offense buddy but can you please make it understandable?
I don't think its part of the platform that if in the future like smart cars they can control. Never read about it too. ShiftC just needs the car information for the verification process I think and also your info. I don't think that it will happen because no one wants someone to control their car like controlling it while you're the driver, but as you can see, the 2nd post clearly states that a "collateral" will happen if they can't pay it. Maybe you misunderstood the post but it's good that we are aware that technology is somewhat vast in terms of possibilities.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

New technologies, business models and capital markets: how alternative lending developed in 2017

Already at the beginning of the last year, our project — the SHIFT.cash platform, which deals with loans secured by car titles, is going for the ICO. In order for the project to be successful, our analysts keep their hands on the pulse and take into account all the current trends in our industry. And this is how the year 2017 was for the alternative lending market.

The main drivers for the development of projects in the sphere of alternative lending are innovative technologies. Alternative platforms initially could impose competition on banks due to a more flexible and convenient service. The introduction of new technologies into their processes will only strengthen the positions of alternative lending platforms. Especially since banks are also not being idle, since they are backed by large investments and opportunites.

The main vectors of improvements are user-friendliness and security. Artificial intelligence is used for quick responses to client requests. The quality of credit assessment systems is also improved. This is accomplished by, among others, the implementation of Big Data technology. And the information is processed in a variety of formats, ranging from the behavior of the potential borrower in social networks and the Internet along with the psychological evaluation of the questionnaire he filled out. In addition, in 2017, many projects announced that they are transferring their sites to a blockchain, that is, they minimize the possibility of fraud on their platforms, thereby increasing the attractiveness for investors.

The second trend, which can be noted, is the continued segmentation of the industry. In classical directions, for example, in the P2P sphere, leaders have already been outlined for a long time, it will be difficult for new players to catch up by using the same or similar business models. In turn, successful platforms are those that have a more broad target audience and at the same time some specific specialization. For example, in 2017, very popular were loans for students or people without a credit history. An increasing share of the market began to win over platforms that specialize in secured lending. Modern technologies have allowed to automate the process of assessing the collateral and withdrew the most low-risk segment of lending online.

For example, our platform SHIFT.cash deals with loans secured by car titles. Thanks to the built-in system of working with large data (Big Data) and asset tokenization (transfer of the value of the collateral to the internal cryptocurrency of the platform) we were able to fully automate the process of secured lending for a wide audience — car owners. Using blockchain technology and smart contracts in the project allows for transnational transactions, that is, opens up opportunities for the use of the platform by borrowers and investors around the world.

Another trend in the sphere of alternative lending in 2017, which will be strengthened in 2018, is entering new capital markets. There are several possibilities for this. One of them is attraction of institutional players to the platforms as investors, and even banking structures. Another format is the aggregation of disparate assets on a single platform. This strategy is also used by our platform. At present, the car loan market is represented by small and medium-sized companies all over the world. They have difficulty accessing cheap bank money, which forces them to attract more expensive private funds. With the help of the SHIFT.cash platform, the disparate small players will be able to become partners for a global system that will provide direct access to large finances consisting of investments made by thousands of investors around the world. By connecting to the SHIFT.cash system, various partners will earn much more, by increasing the amount of activity and access to global finance.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

No, I think it more likely they are buying the profile of your ownership of the car via giving you a loan based on their coins. So this ICO must succeed to reach that stage for people and investor to appreciate and use Shift car.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

No it's like a car rental in the reverse. In a car rental you pay money to temporarily own the car, here you temporarily lose rights to the car for the cash
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

This is a good news. The project team is still working hard, and I believe the project will be more successful in the near future.
I really wanted to see this project is a success in the future because I believe it, they have so many chances to succeed, just saying my opinion.
We have to do our part bud not just only by praying and wishing them luck. We also need to promote this project to other social media channels not familiar with this project.

You are right, shift cash needs more advertisements in social medias and other available platforms to increase its popularity and to have more serious investors to join their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I like the technology of Big Date and the Internet of Things very much, it is very closely connected with blocking and it is logical for a developer to make ICO for development. I hope technology will develop all over the world.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

yeah but is offering more security and also stability and the process is seamless though i dont understand all of it clearly may be if i get video of it

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

It's a simple car rental. But it promises to be very convenient, because uses technology blockchain on ethereum that supplies a new level of speed and convenience this services.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: