Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.
Yes it's like to car renatl.we can get the money by shifting our car to this platform.i joined the telegram group and also bounty campaign.the team members good active for SHIFTC project.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.

Yes you are right. it's more difficult to transfer car from country to other country.therfore this project is limited for the one country or two countries.by the in which country the shifc project will launch?
I agree, as you said that it is a long range costumer, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.
Yes, they will need a very high quality and expert peoples to work in their team as they will offer car loans services all around they world. They will also need to collaborate with many big companies around the world.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Shift is bringing a lot to the table, sounds very promising and achievable. And with the team they have on ground I wish them all the best
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Yes it's like to car renatl.we can get the money by shifting our car to this platform.i joined the telegram group and also bounty campaign.the team members good active for SHIFTC project.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.

You probably mean some extreme situations, in the sense of criminal. As far as I know, the percentage of such incidents is small and they can be neglected.
the thing is if they actually run this application well and maintain its development then is going to be really secured and many people will use it without any doubt it has great features atleast to guarantee enough security

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

It's limited af and niche aswell cause the entire potential market happens to people who own cars, who want loans, who want to pledge their card and who want a crypto loan.

Most services are limited for certain customers, lipstick are only for women and jeans is only for people who like wearing jeans, so what problem with being limited !, plus is not only for people who own cars, you forgot about lenders who owns money and make big profit from this platform.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Is the shift of this platform with car titles are fiat currencies or it will be token? I am wondering what if the price of token goes down. I want to have more clearer explanations.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy

ı mentioned this problem also before. It must be not your friends car, even its your car but you buy it with credit and you do not give this info to this platform when u register your car. Big troubles.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Shift is bringing a lot to the table, sounds very promising and achievable. And with the team they have on ground I wish them all the best
we all depend on the team of this project hopefully they do not disappoint us all, good luck.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy

ı mentioned this problem also before. It must be not your friends car, even its your car but you buy it with credit and you do not give this info to this platform when u register your car. Big troubles.
If that happened it doesn't show the real ownership of the car, therefore the platform can just deny the submission of a user and deny the lending. That is why they would also add something that can really identify who's the owner of the car.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

One of the issues of this project in the future will be borrowers car owner authentication. Can you tell us what are the verifications needed for a borrower to be qualified?  Or maybe security features and authentication process that a borrower should go through.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Is the shift of this platform with car titles are fiat currencies or it will be token? I am wondering what if the price of token goes down. I want to have more clearer explanations.

I think they are considering 100% that they will release tokens for shiftcash that we can also trade to fiat in the future. So its a little risky to invest big for now.

ResuLT

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

I guess they cannot found whether it is your car or not since they are using Artificial Intelligence to the lending process.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Actually mate, as far as I know since they already have the credentials of your car maybe in some point they going to borrowed for the other so that to maintain the assurance and cleanliness of your car. Hopefully devs will answer this kind of issue.
I do not fully understand what you are seeking to convey. Because as what I understand about this project is that it will reduce the time of transaction than the traditional way of lending a car. Anyway, need to read more about their whitepaper.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gummam

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

It's a pretty good idea to evaluate a personal car. The coin has growth prospects, as long as there is an opportunity to think about investments.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I guess they cannot found whether it is your car or not since they are using Artificial Intelligence to the lending process.
I am confuse with this platform on how the process will go through. What I only understand is that you can make money by just presenting the title of the car by filling up the provided information given by the platform and in a couple of hours the money will be released?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.

Yeah, I am also hoping that shift cash will fulfill all their plans and they can get more investors to support the project. They need to focus more on advertising promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

I am confuse with this platform on how the process will go through. What I only understand is that you can make money by just presenting the title of the car by filling up the provided information given by the platform and in a couple of hours the money will be released?
Maybe some misunderstanding on the post created on this about the idea of controlling remotely the car, as you can see on the whitepaper or in the website there's no statement that will you control remotely your car.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Maybe some misunderstanding on the post created on this about the idea of controlling remotely the car, as you can see on the whitepaper or in the website there's no statement that will you control remotely your car.
A car can be remotely controlled within some distance and i don't think it is possible to remotely control a car from a distance without any heavy costlier applications. Also i don't think that this proect will remotely control your car but it will just help you to get your desired car.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: