Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:27:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.
Yes, if Shift Cash can handle how to evaluate and the way to keep all loan request ( real information of borrowers ), their business will be a profitable.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?

ICO will start on Feb 5th and the minimum contribution amount is 0.1ETH.

Yeah ICO is 5th February.. How to join in the ICO..& if the contribution amount is 0.1ETH,then do I have any profit for  the contribution??or its just a requirement..??
0.1ETH is the minimaum contribution requirement and you will get 20% bonus if you buy at the first stage which is from 5/2 to 18/2 then the bonuse is going to decrease by 5% if you are late untill it gets to 5% . That's why it is called ICO , you get a discount from it . So you better jump in early to get the best deal.
Yeah it will be a great deal...What will be ICO price of this coin..??How can I trust it that it is not scam as now days it is difficult to find the trust one..
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

One of the issues of this project in the future will be borrowers car owner authentication. Can you tell us what are the verifications needed for a borrower to be qualified?  Or maybe security features and authentication process that a borrower should go through.
I think this should be a mandatory process for obtaining a loan secured by a car. Perhaps the conditions will be the submission of documents to the car and identity documents of the borrower.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.

Handling will be important though that being said I'm more curious how they're manually do the paper work? Like will they hire a couple of people to do it?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

Handling will be important though that being said I'm more curious how they're manually do the paper work? Like will they hire a couple of people to do it?
its possible they can automate that process to by providing scan copy of your document and then the system will authenticate based on the particular region where the rentals is going to take place

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Yes the team alredy explained all this on the first page of this ann thread.so i suggest you to read that page very carefully so you can easily understand that what is this project and how devlopers will handle it.
Mostly all the comments here should be done by getting the proper knowledge about the project and by reading the ANN thread first and then too if anyone has doubted the he can ask here as the team has already answered some of the important questions in their whitepapers.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord not is popular especially among ico projects, mostly the command developers prefers to use telegram for dialogue. In any case, closely read the first page of the branch, answer there.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Is the shift of this platform with car titles are fiat currencies or it will be token? I am wondering what if the price of token goes down. I want to have more clearer explanations.

Good question actually, The Borrower receives money from his wallet that created in the SHIFT.cash system. Money is immediately converted into the selected fiat currency. Payments can be made with the support of mobile services such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay and also using Virtual card, Plastic card SHIFT.cash.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Yeah, I am also hoping that shift cash will fulfill all their plans and they can get more investors to support the project. They need to focus more on advertising promotions.
They will have a lot of working to fullfill their plans. At least at the ICO stage, i hope they can reach their hard cap Smiley.. When have capital they will have motivation for finish other tasks.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

agree with this... you see how the crypto world crashed today ... how much will be the token that you get as loan is worth then if u exchange your tokens to fiat ? 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

But those tokens can be converted to fiat currencies, if and only if shift cash will be in the market sooner. So, for now, I will be following this project and hoping that they will improve.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing this project. If banks and insurance companies now buy information, they can buy it for Fiat in the future. What for more tokens are needed, they will only complicate the relationship.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

agree with this... you see how the crypto world crashed today ... how much will be the token that you get as loan is worth then if u exchange your tokens to fiat ? 
I think there's no statement from the team about how can we convert their token to fiat or is there a feature like that. By just looking at the whitepaper the project is really interesting but to prove that it's a secured loan platform is the time when someone can really use it when it will be implemented successfully.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

But those tokens can be converted to fiat currencies, if and only if shift cash will be in the market sooner. So, for now, I will be following this project and hoping that they will improve.
So, without their own exchange or external exchange, this platform will be nothing. Note that this platform is no need for your car, they just need for your car titles.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

So, without their own exchange or external exchange, this platform will be nothing. Note that this platform is no need for your car, they just need for your car titles.
Then there will be a big possibility that if they just need a car titles their business will be closed. Because their is chance that when presenting the title they will give the fake documents and can easily manipulate necessary information about the owner.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

You have a point. we cannot sure what will be the actual price of token if it converted to cash. Let us see what will happen to this project as time goes by. I hope they get many investors

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Can I found you on the other forums? For example, Bitcoingarden or Cryptocurrencytalk?
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Can I found you on the other forums? For example, Bitcoingarden or Cryptocurrencytalk?

We only have Indonesian translation on bitcoingarden.

and we are not on cryptocurrencytalk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: