Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Based on the Shift Cash Platform, our experts have extensive experience in blockchair technology, parallel resource tokenization and secure credit.
As such extensive experience of expertise which made them expertise in handling the technology of blockchain is the real back bone strength for ShiftCash platform as it aims focusing on securing the confidential data.

Blockchain technology is very active role for all stable performance, the data in the input will be confidential, it is one of the points that I like.
Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

As I understand shiftcash will take your car as a collateral or will get your car in exchange of their tokens/coins. So those car owner are the one who will benefited from this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Based on the Shift Cash Platform, our experts have extensive experience in blockchair technology, parallel resource tokenization and secure credit.
As such extensive experience of expertise which made them expertise in handling the technology of blockchain is the real back bone strength for ShiftCash platform as it aims focusing on securing the confidential data.

Blockchain technology is very active role for all stable performance, the data in the input will be confidential, it is one of the points that I like.
Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

As I understand shiftcash will take your car as a collateral or will get your car in exchange of their tokens/coins. So those car owner are the one who will benefited from this project.

Only people who need a loan AND own a car will be benefited. Everyone else will be entirely unaffected by this project. I cant see the price of the token rising much tbh
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

You're right, which make sense. Also, it will differ the kind of car that you have if it is qualified the standard on the suitable money you will loaned. I would say this could be guaranteed to those people have a car and can be loaned in case of emergency.

Yes, as car title is your collateral, is more convenient instead of a car. Well, Shift Cash give you are chance for pay back. Can imagine that you still can using your car for do business - if you a shipper and you can pay back by your business Wink
Exactly, as a member of shiftcash you have a lot of benefits and you can easily aplly for loans without submitting alot of requirements.

Shiftcash is really suitable for all people who need cash and want to trade cars. Its convenient to use and to apply. Also mant people really need to loan for some cases and this is the best one to use with only minimal requirements.
Shiftcash is the answers for those who wanted to have quick cash because in traditional way it will takes a lot of time to do the process. But with their platform it will only take hours and the transactions is really fast. This is what makes them attractive to those people who wants instant cash.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

You're right, which make sense. Also, it will differ the kind of car that you have if it is qualified the standard on the suitable money you will loaned. I would say this could be guaranteed to those people have a car and can be loaned in case of emergency.

Yes, as car title is your collateral, is more convenient instead of a car. Well, Shift Cash give you are chance for pay back. Can imagine that you still can using your car for do business - if you a shipper and you can pay back by your business Wink
Exactly, as a member of shiftcash you have a lot of benefits and you can easily aplly for loans without submitting alot of requirements.

Shiftcash is really suitable for all people who need cash and want to trade cars. Its convenient to use and to apply. Also mant people really need to loan for some cases and this is the best one to use with only minimal requirements.
Shiftcash is the answers for those who wanted to have quick cash because in traditional way it will takes a lot of time to do the process. But with their platform it will only take hours and the transactions is really fast. This is what makes them attractive to those people who wants instant cash.
I think this service was very useful to me personally. Banks do not give me loans and I think that I enjoyed using this opportunity.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Quite an interesting project. Perhaps I will take part in ICO. Do you plan to use the KYC procedure in your ICO or will it be completely anonymous?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

I think this service was very useful to me personally. Banks do not give me loans and I think that I enjoyed using this opportunity.
The problem with the banks is that it requires a lot of documents to fill-up and also a lot of time will be wasted along with the process. Shiftcash on the other hands is I think requires only less documents and time is less than the traditional way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Did your bank does not give you a loan? Most of the banks in the world would like to give you loans. What a shame bank. Let me guess, it because of identity problem?
Perhaps you had problems repaying the loan? I'm wondering how Shiftcash will give out loans to people who have had problems with credit history?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Did your bank does not give you a loan? Most of the banks in the world would like to give you loans. What a shame bank. Let me guess, it because of identity problem?
All banks have specific requirements before they lend money to somebody. One of the requirements is a statement of your monthly income. They ask this in order for the banks to be assured that you can really pay the interest if ever they will approve your loan. Some of them are really strict and it takes weeks to months before your loan is approved after days of credit investigation.
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

a very good ico project i participated in this project
and I see all shift cas teams are always active
the activity of the team will make this project bright in the future

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Only people who need a loan AND own a car will be benefited. Everyone else will be entirely unaffected by this project. I cant see the price of the token rising much tbh
these is like Bitcoin and ETH do affect almost all coins and tokens so basically i really doubt it wouldnt affect as much but mostly real price will be determine by app usage and then ofcourse exchange

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Quite an interesting project. Perhaps I will take part in ICO. Do you plan to use the KYC procedure in your ICO or will it be completely anonymous?
Too given question interests. I do not understand, why very plenty of people they are afraid and in every possible way given procedure is criticised. I would be able without problems to pass KYC. In my opinion to the projects by resorting to such procedure of the trust should be on the contrary more.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

a very good ico project i participated in this project
and I see all shift cas teams are always active
the activity of the team will make this project bright in the future
Yes, I also actually like the team very much and this has been a great reason for me to continuously following shift cash.
This project has a very bright future in my opinion, I'd love to see them grow!
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

$2.82 is kind of high for one token. Can anyone justify the price? How will you price this token when it hits exchanges
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

$2.82 is kind of high for one token. Can anyone justify the price? How will you price this token when it hits exchanges
I think that it is significantly higher and that for one token, But I think that it is justified and self explanatory as the demand is high and the tokens are less.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

I think that it is significantly higher and that for one token, But I think that it is justified and self explanatory as the demand is high and the tokens are less.
If the demand is high that could be a valid price but if huge demand exists all the sale will be expected to complete rapidly i understand ShiftCash had the potential with its scope of leading in the crypto world but if the price decreases we might get more investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

Shift cash targets two type of customers, people who own cars and need a loan and people who has money and want to make profit and increase their money by lending, and second type is very important since they are the one who has money, so you point about price of shift cash not rising because they are not targeting broader audience doesn't make lots of sense.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

Shift cash targets two type of customers, people who own cars and need a loan and people who has money and want to make profit and increase their money by lending, and second type is very important since they are the one who has money, so you point about price of shift cash not rising because they are not targeting broader audience doesn't make lots of sense.
Both type of customers are getting the benefit with the ShiftCash opportunities but with the first type of customers you mentioned there will be more benefit as we own the car and at sudden we may come across car accidents and our vehicle might get damaged in this case ShiftCash is a better medicine to manage our scenario financially.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.
Yes this project should deeply look into the safety and scammers as fake documents can be easily be provided to cheat the platform. Hope they handle each verification manually to avoid such issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: