Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?

That's good for you then, the entire point is you're suppose to short the shiftcash for fiat cash. Buy the shiftcash when you're done. A drop in price is good for you
Yes, you can actually swap your shiftcash to fiat currency and it makes trading and getting loans more easy and affordable. This project is really different and hopefully it should have a good future considering its benefits and ability to work for the betterment.
But will the process time of converting their coin to fiat is fast and reliable? I've seen many problems related to how the conversion of crypto to fiat has some additional fees and slow process which is not a good thing for users wanting to have a fiat money out of their investment and loans of this crypto.
Exactly. In addition to that, how much will be the conversion cost from this coin to fiat? And how many days will it be processed? What if the number of users will increase drastically, will the server be able to handle huge traffics? These are the questions that I think the team dev should answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Exactly. In addition to that, how much will be the conversion cost from this coin to fiat? And how many days will it be processed? What if the number of users will increase drastically, will the server be able to handle huge traffics? These are the questions that I think the team dev should answer.
The first two questions are indeed must be answered and specified for the users ,because investors nowadays are looking for the cheapest and fastest services and non of the traditional treatments . About the last one I don't think it will be a problem because as the project grow ofcourse they will find ways to handle that kind of traffic
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?

That's good for you then, the entire point is you're suppose to short the shiftcash for fiat cash. Buy the shiftcash when you're done. A drop in price is good for you
Yes, you can actually swap your shiftcash to fiat currency and it makes trading and getting loans more easy and affordable. This project is really different and hopefully it should have a good future considering its benefits and ability to work for the betterment.
But will the process time of converting their coin to fiat is fast and reliable? I've seen many problems related to how the conversion of crypto to fiat has some additional fees and slow process which is not a good thing for users wanting to have a fiat money out of their investment and loans of this crypto.
Proper setup is launched to handle the traffic there was two servers in place, when one is kept for out of rotation to clear the cache another server will be in rotation and we can obviously handle the traffic. Conversion cost will be less with very less time line.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead
why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...

This project can't work without centralized !!! we are talking about using a physical items, so it can't be secure without working under law and getting licences from regional governments, they have regional Databases to allows to full access to car's evaluation. It's not a digital goods that can be handle only in digital world.
I have also the same thoughts, I am thinking how this project will become successful if they will not have many local offices in different parts of the world. Looking forward for more developments here.

If you check the roadmap you will find out that in Q1 2018, it's stage of preparing a technical infrastructure for launching in the US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan. So they will have local offices in these countries which I think it picked up carefully when I look at the list, people in those countries use cars a lot.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead
why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...

This project can't work without centralized !!! we are talking about using a physical items, so it can't be secure without working under law and getting licences from regional governments, they have regional Databases to allows to full access to car's evaluation. It's not a digital goods that can be handle only in digital world.
I have also the same thoughts, I am thinking how this project will become successful if they will not have many local offices in different parts of the world. Looking forward for more developments here.

If you check the roadmap you will find out that in Q1 2018, it's stage of preparing a technical infrastructure for launching in the US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan. So they will have local offices in these countries which I think it picked up carefully when I look at the list, people in those countries use cars a lot.
How can you say people in those countries only use cars a lot do you have any traffic data ? is SHIFTcash is limited to only US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan as per your understanding.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

How can you say people in those countries only use cars a lot do you have any traffic data ? is SHIFTcash is limited to only US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan as per your understanding.

The point for that is they are only making plans in the roadmap. But we cannot guarantee even if the ICO is successful there are some people says that this is a similar project that collected big amounts of millions and then disappears.

DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

I haven't seen yet that any coins have their own page on Instagram. What are your goals there?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

One million projects about loans...
This is quite different though, there will be a tangible asset that involves which will be used as a collateral and there is cash unlike other projects that only talks about pure digital loan.
Yeah and this is why they need to have a partnership with the local community. Their idea is good but the hindrance is quite difficult due to some legal issues if they wanted to cross the country. Well, I hope the team can find a solution with this problem.
Such partnerships with the local community gives a better advertising which could even get clients in a smart way through paper also we can easily deal with the people who are people beside us where their good will could be in our hands.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

I haven't seen yet that any coins have their own page on Instagram. What are your goals there?
Their goal is, making a new car rental which has uniqueness by having their own blockchain technology and Artifical Intelligence to processing loan.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

One million projects about loans...
This is quite different though, there will be a tangible asset that involves which will be used as a collateral and there is cash unlike other projects that only talks about pure digital loan.
Yeah and this is why they need to have a partnership with the local community. Their idea is good but the hindrance is quite difficult due to some legal issues if they wanted to cross the country. Well, I hope the team can find a solution with this problem.
Exactly, they have a great Vision but there will be hiccups due to legal issues, different countries have different regulations and accordingly they'll have to shape up the platform. It'll be interesting to see how they solve this problem.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

What's even the use lmao  Grin Grin Like Insta is a page for sharing pics and shit, tf are coins going to share. Doubt they have many graphic either so it's probably gonna be inactive
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?

ıf you follow their roadmap in their website they already set a plan for Q1-2018 which countries are include in their loan program. Surely there will be many other countries that still can not be a part of this project, but after they launch and the project gain success then I am sure the other countries are going to be add one by one depending on agreements with governments.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

You have a point. It is really hard to lunch a big project instanly to all countries in the world. To do that you need a big budget to invest more. They maybe going to lunched it one by one until it is available to all countries.
I think any business dreams of world domination, but it seems to me the attraction of new employees is very hard work. New employees will have access to databases and this is a problem since they can take advantage of this for their own purposes.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

You have a point. It is really hard to lunch a big project instanly to all countries in the world. To do that you need a big budget to invest more. They maybe going to lunched it one by one until it is available to all countries.
Then they must do some extra effort attracting more investors to fulfill this big project. A good marketing strategy is what the team mus do in order for them to have a big chance of having  more supporters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

There are a lot of such proposals in my country, I want to know what will be the uniqueness of this project?the use of blockchain technologies?but what advantage will it give users?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Now I think the time has not yet come for crypt banks, but projects that provide services to banks are developing very well. Is there a bounty in this project? I think we need to participate or invest.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Most likely it will. It is physically impossible to run the project in many countries at the same time.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

Their goal is, making a new car rental which has uniqueness by having their own blockchain technology and Artifical Intelligence to processing loan.

I understand what you mean to, but the message posted above yours is asking about instagram page. If shiftcash have plans to create their page in instagram, for me it's not that so important now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

Shiftcash lending platform will allow lenders to use thier vehicles as colateral to thier loan, with this they wont have a hard time getting approved.
To get approved there should be a realistic situation and all the documents including the car title should be genuine, between will there be even people who submit fake contract  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: