Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?
Yeah i think they will add one country or continent at a time as globalising this platform in the initial stages might become a mess and will be difficult for the team to handle. This also gives them a chance to see how the project is doing in the real world before taking it to other countries.
Yes this will be very systematic approach to the globalisation on the world wide scale.
And this is practically possible to achieve.
Yes, they'll have to go slow to increase and launch their services. Different countries have different car regulations they'll have to work on it. Once they gain popularity in the countries they launch it'll be easier to grow and launch in other countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Shift cash has attracted many supporters to its project and they are working very seriously on their marketing as they have created a very massive impact on social media and also have a very active telegram group. This automobile loans project will reach its goal surely in the coming days.

I am hoping they can also launch a branch or any companies representative here in southeast Asia like here in the Philippines so we can also be benefits with those kinds of platforms.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

Shift cash has attracted many supporters to its project and they are working very seriously on their marketing as they have created a very massive impact on social media and also have a very active telegram group. This automobile loans project will reach its goal surely in the coming days.

I am hoping they can also launch a branch or any companies representative here in southeast Asia like here in the Philippines so we can also be benefits with those kinds of platforms.
ShiftCash will consider all the expectations. Since it is launched in production work flow it will soon expand to various locations through the branch partners bringing the benefits to all the users.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

ShiftCash will consider all the expectations. Since it is launched in production work flow it will soon expand to various locations through the branch partners bringing the benefits to all the users.
Yeah but the ShiftCash team will immediately approve the loan ? or does they really look on verifying the documents, car title and all the identity certificates to get the loan.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

The token sale is now at 4.4million in USD on the way to the hardcap which is 20million USD. Does that mean the hardcap will be reach sooner as the price of Ethernet, Bitcoin and Litecoin increase?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

yeah, if they come to asia and I already by my toyota avanza in some months here, ı am gonna try to get a loan and invest it in btc.  This will gonna rock my friend  Grin Cool
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

yeah, if they come to asia and I already by my toyota avanza in some months here, ı am gonna try to get a loan and invest it in btc.  This will gonna rock my friend  Grin Cool
So you just wanted to get a loan for investing, huh? I don't think you could get any loan here because your reason is not valid enough.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

The token sale is now at 4.4million in USD on the way to the hardcap which is 20million USD. Does that mean the hardcap will be reach sooner as the price of Ethernet, Bitcoin and Litecoin increase?
It is still far away to think because it is still 25% of the total value. The team must find a way how they can attract more investors like increasing their bonuses or something that catch the attention of the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

This project will be reliable due to the fact that there will be many branches not only in one country but also across all continents. Indeed, a large and large number of people will trust this project and try to take out a loan through this application

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Yeah but the ShiftCash team will immediately approve the loan ? or does they really look on verifying the documents, car title and all the identity certificates to get the loan.

I think it will go through verification processes, not that easily approve. But let's wait for the devs to answer it and lets see what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

For investors, this coin may be interesting. Maybe the project is not unique and it is not one of its kind and it is not one has such principle of operation. But it is promising because Shift is planning to launch in many countries
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

I think it will go through verification processes, not that easily approve. But let's wait for the devs to answer it and lets see what will be the outcome of this project.
Yeah, as time goes by many are interested in this unique project. Well, regarding on the verification process I think they already anticipated that kind of issue. I hope dev will answer that issue.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Yes, ICO will end as soon as we reach the hard cap in USD.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Access to loan is global and with the use of blockchain technology, there are no middlemen and this makes load interest very affordable.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Yes, ICO will end as soon as we reach the hard cap in USD.

Yeah, as I'm one of the supporters in this project. It looks thid project have a great potential in the future that will probably will support by mwny investors here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will continue to pursue what ever happens.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

I just hope that shiftcash will acconodate everyone even if the owner of the vehicle doesnt have a very exoensive car to usecasxa collateral for the lone.

Maybe shiftcash will have minimum requirements to be able to sell or make collateral of their cars. But I still hope that old cars can still be use as collateral and  then can still help a lot of people.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

This is a really very interesting question for the developer. How long will the procedure take. Recording data in the network of the blockhain system can take quite a long time.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Access to loan is global and with the use of blockchain technology, there are no middlemen and this makes load interest very affordable.
That is great but where should we put the cars then? Platform seems good because they used blockchain tecnonology but the project needs a spcae for the owner of the car to leave the car while still having a loan.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.

Shift.cash is car title loan platform. Shift.cash is the kind of customer first, people need to car and car loan themselves. Every project needs serious and interested investors
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?

ıf you follow their roadmap in their website they already set a plan for Q1-2018 which countries are include in their loan program. Surely there will be many other countries that still can not be a part of this project, but after they launch and the project gain success then I am sure the other countries are going to be add one by one depending on agreements with governments.
Nicely done, well at least we have this info which means other countries has the chance to avail the project. Well, I am hoping they will come at asian countries after that nations that you mentioned.
I think addition of new countries to project depends only from his success. In the future will be possibly interview and to see, really whether one or another country needs project services.
Yes exactly, in the starting phases it wont be a great idea to extend this platform to many countries as it will be tough to manage for the team. They should examine the behavior of the platform in a specific area and then think if they should extend it further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: