Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8388 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

it sounds like a project that has good prospects in the future when viewed from its usefulness, where I can see the composition of the team in this project, as well as the composition of the team advisor that keeps the project concept running smoothly and also when the ICO will finish

Yes that is true. You are right. Just like what we thought about this project, other people here in the crypto currency community that knows about this project also believe in the potential and great capabilities of the Shift.Cash. A very interesting concept and view of the team in the currenct trend in the community. Let us just hope in the success of this project.

Yeah, but the success of the project is not only by the hardworks of the devs but they also need to have lots of investors and an active community to help it promote in all available platforms.
Exactly, the hardwork of devs is very important but an active community and investors are also very important to determine the success of a platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

I see this project to be a very nice project. do you have any advisors on your team?
I don't see any on this page neither the website,
i'm looking forward for your response to reserve my spot to contribute.

Information about our Advisory board will be added later.
The project looks very unique with innovative ideas.Looking forward for the Advisory team.
Additionally according to your road map you stated" Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China, India, Southeast Asia" .This seems very huge and complicated.How are you going to develop strategies to work towards this agenda

We will take them in stages. the strategies put in place on our roadmap will take us there with ease.

Great, as time passes by this project looks very amazing as they want to help those people who want an instant money by their features as their car and other credentials are set ass the collateral. I'm looking forward on this project as this project is in promotion stage.
They keep developing the platform so we could expect positive more to come. The teams intention towards the community seems fair because they wanted to help people who are in need of money urgently by using their car as collateral.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

I see this project to be a very nice project. do you have any advisors on your team?

The project looks very unique with innovative ideas.Looking forward for the Advisory team.
Additionally according to your road map you stated" Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China, India, Southeast Asia" .This seems very huge and complicated.How are you going to develop strategies to work towards this agenda

We will take them in stages. the strategies put in place on our roadmap will take us there with ease.
https://i.imgur.com/G3ToqDg.png

Great, as time passes by this project looks very amazing as they want to help those people who want an instant money by their features as their car and other credentials are set ass the collateral. I'm looking forward on this project as this project is in promotion stage.
Yes, that is true. This project is really an amazing one that gives people an another way to have a money by their cars. This project only proves us that this is a worth to our support, effort, time and trust. I was just hoping that the team will keep striving and so, sokner or later we can see this project's great future.
I think in our not very simple time, many people will not give up additional money, but the procedure should be easy and not expensive.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

it sounds like a project that has good prospects in the future when viewed from its usefulness, where I can see the composition of the team in this project, as well as the composition of the team advisor that keeps the project concept running smoothly and also when the ICO will finish

Yes that is true. You are right. Just like what we thought about this project, other people here in the crypto currency community that knows about this project also believe in the potential and great capabilities of the Shift.Cash. A very interesting concept and view of the team in the currenct trend in the community. Let us just hope in the success of this project.

Yeah, but the success of the project is not only by the hardworks of the devs but they also need to have lots of investors and an active community to help it promote in all available platforms.
Exactly, the hardwork of devs is very important but an active community and investors are also very important to determine the success of a platform.

The community is really active as how I see it, they don't have a great number of members in telegram group but I think it is sufficient enough to keep this project going.
bienthuytr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Yes, that is true. This project is really an amazing one that gives people an another way to have a money by their cars. This project only proves us that this is a worth to our support, effort, time and trust. I was just hoping that the team will keep striving and so, sokner or later we can see this project's great future.
This will really be more an amazing platform if it can really break barriers from strict countries for vehicles, as I remembered, there a only selected countries during the official launch of the platform in the future. Anyways, the more the team keeps us updated about the progress of ShiftC the more people and the community will like and support this platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

The ideea it's very nice but it is way ahead it's time. I think this will be a big thing only if cryptocurency will be adopted by the masses.
You may be right, most of people who haven't ever heard of crypto won't get involved in any crypto-based projects..
I think that this is the right time for the team to launch his platform. With growing popularity of cryptoworld, this platform would just act as one of the many reasons to be a part of this digital currency. Hence, the platform would grow faster
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

I think in our not very simple time, many people will not give up additional money, but the procedure should be easy and not expensive.
All the more so nowadays the topic of motor cars and their use is very popular and required. The same is carsharing to that acknowledgement, so, that at project the future has been already painted.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

The ideea it's very nice but it is way ahead it's time. I think this will be a big thing only if cryptocurency will be adopted by the masses.
You may be right, most of people who haven't ever heard of crypto won't get involved in any crypto-based projects..
The only solution here is to advertise it to any social media. But some social media banned cryptocurrency advertisement due to some reasons. Hope they can get more investors to help this big project to be launched.
Shift Cash has a great need of high traffic advertising as most of the people are not into crypto and they will not be able to use this service so I think this project will need to invest large amount of money in its advertising and marketing as people all around the world should know its advantages over the loan system of banks in their country.

I disagree you guys, you need to be from crypto space only if you are willing to invest in their token, otherwise the platform has built to be used by people outside crypto space as well, because they offer fiat and you don't need to deal cryptocurrency if you are not familiar with it. For advertising, I saw shift cash banner on many website pages, they are already using google ads.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

All of them are important for a project to become successful, they really need to have all of them, the devs can get more supporters if he will make more announcements and developments.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

All of them are important for a project to become successful, they really need to have all of them, the devs can get more supporters if he will make more announcements and developments.
you are right, still this project does not have enough new updates. Is it possible that they have just a weak advertising campaign? I would like to see some news about the ShiftC project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I am really impressed with how the roadmap is i hope they add up this project to other region soon it looks like it can moon soon

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

I am really impressed with how the roadmap is i hope they add up this project to other region soon it looks like it can moon soon

I agree on that idea which can create a trust between two parties. I appreciate a great security of this project that will create a trust. We hope this project have a good development also for up coming progression of this project as I look have a bright future which can be good and benefit by all of the interesred investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

All the more so nowadays the topic of motor cars and their use is very popular and required. The same is carsharing to that acknowledgement, so, that at project the future has been already painted.
Shift Cash comes with very innovative loan services. It has worked with blockchain technology. Shift Cash gives you an instant loan on your car.  in the process of the loan, Shift Cash gives you tokens and that token convert in any currency. shift cash is a very beneficial project. It will be more successful in upcoming days.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?

No they aren't updating any confirm news...just their pre-sale is successful..but is they reached their soft cap??or when the ICO is going to be hold??
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

No they aren't updating any confirm news...just their pre-sale is successful..but is they reached their soft cap??or when the ICO is going to be hold??
Shift Cash pre-sale is live now and they are getting great support. They have not reached the soft cap until but they will surely achieve the goal and also they will achieve the goal of reaching the hard cap in the coming days of investment stage of this token.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

Does it again really require all the data repeated ? ShiftCash is very clear with the white papers and the ICO is live now where you can invest now and participate and currently gain 15% bonus and they are also providing the mode of payment through BTC, ETH, LITECOIN. Let us know if you still require any calculations regarding tokens or investment.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

No geographical barriers between creditors, investors and borrowers with a lot of risk minimized. Gone are those days when one cannot take part in a solid project like this as a result of all those mentioned? This should be a highly usable app considering loans are something we just cannot do without most times and having a secured loan platform such as shiftcash setting a good pace, is perfect.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

Shift Cash pre-sale is live now and they are getting great support. They have not reached the soft cap until but they will surely achieve the goal and also they will achieve the goal of reaching the hard cap in the coming days of investment stage of this token.

Well, we all hope that this project will reach the soft cap easily and also hoping that the hard cap will be reach too.  I hope many investors will trust shift cash and will make investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: