Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8397 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

The project is very large-scale, and requires a lot of attention from the development team and a large workforce. Opening offices around the world would help increase the credibility of this project. But this takes time

This project really need take time to be perfect. The team are working very hard to perform fast and make Shiftcash available to all. Soon they will put offices in other country, but for now they are focusing more on the main project.
That is right, so that when they launched their platform everything will be in perfect and surely investors who supported the project will have a big smile knowing the platform runs smoothly with no problems. In this case, car owners will now have the chance to borrow money in less than a day by using their car as collateral.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

The concept idea deserves attention primarily those who have cars. And now it's the vast majority of citizens. Practically every family has a couple of cars. I use this project we can get fast money. It's great that the developers do not "merge"

Yeah, this will surely benefits those people with have cars that will be in need to cash for their needs. They can use shiftcash with their financial needs. I really hope that this project will continue to develop.

Well, I am predicting that the ICO will be successful because as of now they have already raised 4.6 Million dollars and the ICO will have many more days before it ends.
With 20million USD for hardcap, they are already in 20%+ in achieving it. The 15% bonus in token sale is also enticing to get this token for investment.
What exchange are they planning to enlist it after the ICO?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

The concept idea deserves attention primarily those who have cars. And now it's the vast majority of citizens. Practically every family has a couple of cars. I use this project we can get fast money. It's great that the developers do not "merge"

Yeah, this will surely benefits those people with have cars that will be in need to cash for their needs. They can use shiftcash with their financial needs. I really hope that this project will continue to develop.

Well, I am predicting that the ICO will be successful because as of now they have already raised 4.6 Million dollars and the ICO will have many more days before it ends.
With 20million USD for hardcap, they are already in 20%+ in achieving it. The 15% bonus in token sale is also enticing to get this token for investment.
What exchange are they planning to enlist it after the ICO?
It is still far from their target and they need more investors to make this project successful and can proceed to their next step. About exchanges, I think it will only be announced after the ICO ends.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

I like the idea of this project.The most important thing is that you can get money instantly! This is the most important thing in this project, because while the bank will approve the loan - time will pass, and sometimes it is necessary to do everything quickly in life.
Definitely, especially on emergency purposes that talks about life. Also, I appreciate their features but somehow I'm a little confused in terms of communication from other country.

Maybe they will find partnerships in different countries, all this will be possible if the project will succeed and if they will reach the hard cap because this project really need a lot of funds.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

I like the idea of this project.The most important thing is that you can get money instantly! This is the most important thing in this project, because while the bank will approve the loan - time will pass, and sometimes it is necessary to do everything quickly in life.
Definitely, especially on emergency purposes that talks about life. Also, I appreciate their features but somehow I'm a little confused in terms of communication from other country.
I think with sufficient financing of the problems there will not be any with communications and the company will be able to develop very quickly.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

The project is very large-scale, and requires a lot of attention from the development team and a large workforce. Opening offices around the world would help increase the credibility of this project. But this takes time
Yeah the project is definitely a big one, which will serve on a global level. This will surely require a lot of maintainance to be able to run smoothly. The team is really trying to make this platform more reachable.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

There is a feasibility to get loan for the car title with ShiftCash but we will not get the loan just instantly when the requirements are not met, there are certain procedures required to be followed initially, we need to submit all the documents along with the car title then they do validate and confirm if all the identity is not valid requests will be denied.
Yes, it is clear that there will be some kind of procedure, only after passing through it it will be possible to get cash, but after all it's not about a few days or even weeks. It's this moment that makes it attractive relative to similar ones

If they can make the processing fast then it will surely attract others to do the same and it will make the project successful. But for now the most important thing is the ico of this project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Yeah the project is definitely a big one, which will serve on a global level. This will surely require a lot of maintainance to be able to run smoothly. The team is really trying to make this platform more reachable.
The global level you are talking about is actually going to take time before is adopted globally I just hope people use this app it will bolster it's usage

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

The global level you are talking about is actually going to take time before is adopted globally I just hope people use this app it will bolster it's usage
I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about the important documents. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure our credentials while we have the money. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

There is a feasibility to get loan for the car title with ShiftCash but we will not get the loan just instantly when the requirements are not met, there are certain procedures required to be followed initially, we need to submit all the documents along with the car title then they do validate and confirm if all the identity is not valid requests will be denied.
Yes, it is clear that there will be some kind of procedure, only after passing through it it will be possible to get cash, but after all it's not about a few days or even weeks. It's this moment that makes it attractive relative to similar ones

If they can make the processing fast then it will surely attract others to do the same and it will make the project successful. But for now the most important thing is the ico of this project.
Naturally this process will be accelerated to times, as he will be automated on means blockchain, on it and project is based, to be quick in implementation of consumers' necessities.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

There are loads of win to success ways with ShiftCash as it had an attentive potential primarily where most of the users are much interested on getting loan with the car titles and this platform is being a better choice.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

As expected and mostly anticipated by most of the users following this project,it has done well in thier journey so far, and it is predicted to grow at the same rate if not greater rate of growth.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Having a market globally is a big thing to do. It does take time for everyone to adapt to the idea and start using it. Marketing and advertising helps the platform t grow globally but this also takes a hell lot of time. Eventually it depends on users, if they like it the platform will definitely reach out to a large amount of people which will help them to work on a global scale relatively early.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

If this project will work at the global level, then in what way will it be implemented? That is, any person from any country can use the platform easily and simply?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

If this project will work at the global level, then in what way will it be implemented? That is, any person from any country can use the platform easily and simply?
Yeah there is no restrictions for ShiftCash administration where any one can successfully participate and avail the opportunities and in every country there will be Country licenses that required to be co-operated for you to use the platform.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

Shift.cash first global tokenized platform for car title loan. I think this project will be a lot better. I've joined this project's bounty campaign. I'm very excited about this project
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

To answer this question, you need first know the type of customers that shift cash are targeting: borrower, lender , crypto investors. to provide loaning services to borrower it requires to get license in every country and work with local agents, so it's kinda limited and needs time to be global. On other hand, providing lending service doesn't requires license, it's just like a website investment, you can give a loan to people that have cars and get profit. also you can trade their token on any exchanges. therefore I think It's global for lenders.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

Shift.cash first global tokenized platform for car title loan. I think this project will be a lot better. I've joined this project's bounty campaign. I'm very excited about this project
This project will perhaps be the first decentralised project which can lend a loan on the car. This will also give several opportunities to the users to try new car by paying a affordable price. This project should be soon spread throughout the world.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

You are right, maybe it will take some time before this project will be accepted world wide. But good marketing and advertising can be surely make the project more popular.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: