Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8388 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..

For now that I visited there site. The raised fund is not moving and seems on standby. I think this the effect of bitcoin and all the top altcoins going down again in the crypto trade market.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

After the funds are received, and the car in credit it can be returned when there are superfluous sredsvva on your car? Then will you buy it millet? Or there will not be such an opportunity, and you'll have to say goodbye?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

a very grandiose project. The team will have to solve many issues, including legal ones. I hope that the team is prepared to solve such problems and we will receive an implemented project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..

For now that I visited there site. The raised fund is not moving and seems on standby. I think this the effect of bitcoin and all the top altcoins going down again in the crypto trade market.
Yeah I guess it could be because if bitcoins unstable movement thats why investors are not sending money out for this project. Anyway they might just extend thst ICO sale if it is not profitting well because of butcoins dip.
Bitcoin value now is very low compare to the past days the gone by. Investors are waiting for the bitcoin price to rise up before they send money. Everyone is waiting also. I know btc will rise sooner.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Yeah I guess it could be because if bitcoins unstable movement thats why investors are not sending money out for this project. Anyway they might just extend thst ICO sale if it is not profitting well because of butcoins dip.
Bitcoin value now is very low compare to the past days the gone by. Investors are waiting for the bitcoin price to rise up before they send money. Everyone is waiting also. I know btc will rise sooner.
Yes, the bitcoin has a large impact on the crypto currency community not only for this project. And now, we all aware that bitcoin in a low price that all we wanted s to rise it again like what it is in the past months. If the bitcoin will rise thenn this will surely make a changes in the raised fund of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Yes, the bitcoin has a large impact on the crypto currency community not only for this project. And now, we all aware that bitcoin in a low price that all we wanted s to rise it again like what it is in the past months. If the bitcoin will rise thenn this will surely make a changes in the raised fund of this project.
Yeah there are more chances to raise again but we still require to wait monitoring the market chart and if the price raises it would be much easy even for the investors. There might be a fund review policy in ShiftCash.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

After the funds are received, and the car in credit it can be returned when there are superfluous sredsvva on your car? Then will you buy it millet? Or there will not be such an opportunity, and you'll have to say goodbye?
How many times that I have to tell you this project is not taking any car for getting a loan, this project only needs your car title.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

You do not understand. Go to the site and read carefully all the information that is listed on the first page of the site. There it is written in black and white that the office gives a loan in cash or a transfer to the card, and you pledge your car.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

How many times that I have to tell you this project is not taking any car for getting a loan, this project only needs your car title.

Yeah right, but if they have the car title can users still use their car for daily use? Anyway, if this is their process then it will be good to all loaners because they can be able to use their cars while paying the loan.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Very logical, but now a good price for the etherium, I think investors can pay this coin. I personally prefer etherium.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

You do not understand. Go to the site and read carefully all the information that is listed on the first page of the site. There it is written in black and white that the office gives a loan in cash or a transfer to the card, and you pledge your car.
It all looks beautiful in white paper. In reality, the legislation of different countries is different and I do not think that it will be so easy to use the platform everywhere.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Very logical, but now a good price for the etherium, I think investors can pay this coin. I personally prefer etherium.
I agree with your statement on this matter and the ongoing issue faced by this project,but I think that for this project to become stable, it will take some time and soon it will satisfy us.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Users will use their car title as collateral in order to borrow money from ShiftC. How many days, weeks or months will the platform gives in order for the user to pay the debt?

I am sure dev have plans for this. Let's wait for them to announce this. But for now, let's see if how dev can make this project successful. They need to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

I agree with your statement on this matter and the ongoing issue faced by this project,but I think that for this project to become stable, it will take some time and soon it will satisfy us.
Considering the fact the project is being developed so it really takes time ti be stable. For sure, their will be more problems that the team will be facing and this is what can make the it difficult.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_BidiPass_

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

How are the funds secured ?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Users will use their car title as collateral in order to borrow money from ShiftC. How many days, weeks or months will the platform gives in order for the user to pay the debt?

I am sure dev have plans for this. Let's wait for them to announce this. But for now, let's see if how dev can make this project successful. They need to get more investors.
Yeah the team might not release all the information now. They must have this feature in there plans, they'll maybe work on the numbers later.
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

a very grandiose project. The team will have to solve many issues, including legal ones. I hope that the team is prepared to solve such problems and we will receive an implemented project
Rightly said, the platform will surely solve many issues faced by car owners around the world. This system doesnt involve banks and authorities as such. Its a simple and useful platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: