Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

really useful platform, I would use it, I read that the team in Austria, but did not understand in which country the project will first develop?
As i know, this project is for global. And i think they will run platform for European Citizen first, maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

This application can really compete with similar programs that work in everyday life but do not use block technologies. Perhaps in the future this will contribute to the disappearance or replacement of credit banks

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..
I am sure that several peoples will invest and find this project much more profitable for them as the project really has some benefits which can give good profits for the users and always a good profitable platform can earn a good number of users and hope the same case goes on with this project too.
Why they will not invest here??they will invest because there is so many positivity in this project..hope it will reach hard cap & get more investor in this project..

That's right mate. I think their promotion is successful. You can see how much the ICO had been raised for now. Just visit there website to see it.
Actually I see some friend want so sold out Shift Cash tokens at this time, i think they wrong. The project is still beginning, i will hold my Shift Cash Token at least they x3 of price.
The project has not yet started so I think selling token that they got from the ICO won't be profitable unless they got it somewhere else as a reward like doing bounty.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..

For now that I visited there site. The raised fund is not moving and seems on standby. I think this the effect of bitcoin and all the top altcoins going down again in the crypto trade market.
Yeah I guess it could be because if bitcoins unstable movement thats why investors are not sending money out for this project. Anyway they might just extend thst ICO sale if it is not profitting well because of butcoins dip.
Bitcoin value now is very low compare to the past days the gone by. Investors are waiting for the bitcoin price to rise up before they send money. Everyone is waiting also. I know btc will rise sooner.
Obviously, the project has a lot of potentials as well scope. Those who need an instant loan they will easily get it with the help of Shift Cash. Their idea is not only unique but also helpful. This ICO took a new revolution in the loan providing industry. Their team is very hard working and they will make Shift Cash better. and definitely, it will succeed.

Shiftcash is really a helpful tool that will be used in the future. This is because their platform offers a fast transaction and has a big difference with the traditional way of loan. Which I think everyone wanted to have fast and easy way of loaning a money without being delayed. The platform is already have the solutions with this kind of problem.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I am sure that several peoples will invest and find this project much more profitable for them as the project really has some benefits which can give good profits for the users and always a good profitable platform can earn a good number of users and hope the same case goes on with this project too.
Why they will not invest here??they will invest because there is so many positivity in this project..hope it will reach hard cap & get more investor in this project..

That's right mate. I think their promotion is successful. You can see how much the ICO had been raised for now. Just visit there website to see it.

You are right, the ico token sale now is going great, we can see that a lot of investors are attracted by the features of this project. I hope many investors will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Actually I see some friend want so sold out Shift Cash tokens at this time, i think they wrong. The project is still beginning, i will hold my Shift Cash Token at least they x3 of price.
The project has not yet started so I think selling token that they got from the ICO won't be profitable unless they got it somewhere else as a reward like doing bounty.
Are the team are not locking the token? Maybe it is not possible to sell token while the ICO has not yet ended. It will be a stupid idea if they sell the token in that way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Who I thought they are still in ico phase how can they start selling tokens now and pls which exchange are you even talking about

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

On account of the legal aspect. I do not think that the developers before the launch comprehensively did not study and did not ponder all the nuances of launching the project. So I do not think it's worth worrying about this
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

The stakes/tokens you will get is for holding for some time as that token/stakes will only get its value after the end of the ICO so i don't think that anyone can sell their tokens so it is better to hold the tokens untill they get pumped up.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

really useful platform, I would use it, I read that the team in Austria, but did not understand in which country the project will first develop?
As i know, this project is for global. And i think they will run platform for European Citizen first, maybe.

I also read about it posted by the dev in previous pages of this ann thread. About the expansion of this project, maybe the fastest way is to find partnerships in different countries than creating a new branch there.

1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I also read about it posted by the dev in previous pages of this ann thread. About the expansion of this project, maybe the fastest way is to find partnerships in different countries than creating a new branch there.

Are the ways of partnership considered? This would be a good solution for rapid development in many countries.
At this stage, there are good fees, there is still time, I think the hard cap will be conquered

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Are the ways of partnership considered? This would be a good solution for rapid development in many countries.
At this stage, there are good fees, there is still time, I think the hard cap will be conquered
This project should sufely reach most of the countries because actually each individual is in need of this platform. This projrct will really turn out to be the best giving good profits to everyone and also it may soon turn to be a best platform to get cash with the help of your car.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Really? if that is true then can expect now that shift cash can have the chance now to be successful with their ico. I hope there will still more investors that will participate in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Really? if that is true then can expect now that shift cash can have the chance now to be successful with their ico. I hope there will still more investors that will participate in this project.
I see that Ico is moving very well. Now a third of the total amount has been collected, it's cool in my opinion. I'm sure they will be able to assemble their hard cap, I'll watch it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I really hope that this prpject should start in my region too so that i can take the benefits of this project. This project will really make our living much more easier by making financial conditions much more stronger.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

That’s a really great news! This platform is surely rising tremendously. This project just makes our life simpler, loans from banks take days to get verified, the app will just do it for us in the matter hours or maybe even minutes.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

I really hope that this prpject should start in my region too so that i can take the benefits of this project. This project will really make our living much more easier by making financial conditions much more stronger.
Lol me too. The idea of the project is great and it'll help many people. This surely will make our lives easier as it provides and opportunity to make money when your car is not in use.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
All instructions for the occasion of loan and as to carry out him it is possible to esteem on official site, there all are described in detail, as well there it is possible and to invest to given token to perspective.https://shift.cash

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: