Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

well, this project can be just useful if the interest of loans are lower then the interest of loans by banks. I did not read the whitepaper but I dont think they can give some informations about these interestings now bcs the project is still in developement phase. They probably going to have different interest for each country or continent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

Great target by the team. The Shift.Cash team has a very wide point of view and has come up with a great concept and idea to implement here in the world of crypto currency. I am glad that the popular of the Shift.Cash is getting boost and hopefully this will continue. So keep striving team Shift.Cash and keep making more interesting news and developments.
The project team works very well and gets more and more fame really but I do not understand why there is no bounty of the company which is very good for promoting on the Internet.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Easy way to understand, think of it like you get a loan from banks, bank can give loan if have house for example, did the bank take your house when got the loan? of course no, it takes your house only if don't pay your debt. So shift cash is the same.

But the negative part is when you loan your car from them. They can pay you with shift.cash token? I think it would be also good if they have options also to fiat money just in case the country is strict.

Actually, when your loan approval, you will gets the money to you account created in the SHIFT.cash system in fiat and not token and you can withdraw the money using their virtual or plastic card, also through mobile services like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay if you are living in countries where those services available.
That is a nice touch by the team. This project can be very successful for middle class people from all around the world. The money can be transferred to the card for instant use!
Thats realy a big convinience to loan without personaly going to the office to get the money, it saves you alot of your precious time.
That’s a nice feature, truly hassle free. The whole point of this project is to replace bank for car matters. I must say they are doing it way better than anyone else. Hope to see new updates soon.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

Great target by the team. The Shift.Cash team has a very wide point of view and has come up with a great concept and idea to implement here in the world of crypto currency. I am glad that the popular of the Shift.Cash is getting boost and hopefully this will continue. So keep striving team Shift.Cash and keep making more interesting news and developments.
I agree mate. Shiftcash is really doing their best to give the people wants. They can really gather mant investors because of the loaning system. Great job for shiftcash.
Loaning system is here from a long time ago and it is the common project. Also, you can't say that they can gather many investors with the loaning system.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Easy way to understand, think of it like you get a loan from banks, bank can give loan if have house for example, did the bank take your house when got the loan? of course no, it takes your house only if don't pay your debt. So shift cash is the same.

But the negative part is when you loan your car from them. They can pay you with shift.cash token? I think it would be also good if they have options also to fiat money just in case the country is strict.

Actually, when your loan approval, you will gets the money to you account created in the SHIFT.cash system in fiat and not token and you can withdraw the money using their virtual or plastic card, also through mobile services like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay if you are living in countries where those services available.
That is a nice touch by the team. This project can be very successful for middle class people from all around the world. The money can be transferred to the card for instant use!
Thats realy a big convinience to loan without personaly going to the office to get the money, it saves you alot of your precious time.
That’s a nice feature, truly hassle free. The whole point of this project is to replace bank for car matters. I must say they are doing it way better than anyone else. Hope to see new updates soon.
how do we get the money this is understandable, but how can the ShiftCash project get a car that is left on bail? If he is in another country, will he have to be forwarded?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

I just checked the app and the interface is pretty basic, I don't even know if it is already online. What are the aspects of the car that will be checked for evaluation?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Then it would be a great kind of services which everyone wanted to have. ShiftC also help us to minimize the transaction time when borrowing a money due to its very unique features. They also have a nice team which is we are confident enough that this project will achieved there target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I agree mate. Shiftcash is really doing their best to give the people wants. They can really gather mant investors because of the loaning system. Great job for shiftcash.
Loaning system is here from a long time ago and it is the common project. Also, you can't say that they can gather many investors with the loaning system.
Traditional loan especially cars takes a lot of time before the borrower received the money. So this platform will solve those problem because it will the people a fast and easy transaction through the adoption of the blockchain.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

The project has potential, we certainly do not yet know, but perhaps for a car they will give more credit than the bank. Therefore, they will apply for money here.
Simply if we have a car will they give money ? or only if any accidents happen for car will they give some loan ? after this statement it made me to clarify my understanding.
ShiftCash helps creditors, investors and borrowers to maximize the benefits of working with each other without geographical barriers and minimize risk of investments also there is a procedure need to be followed submitting your documents and car title to get the loan.
There might be some geographical barriers on the beginning. They will have to open some local offices.

Ofc there will be a TON of offices needed and fair bit of paper work to be done so there will be significant geographical and administerial barriers that they'll face
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
I think for a start it will be only one office that will work in one country. And in the future, in the development it is possible to open the so-called project branches in other countries as well.
I think they are starting with European countries at first and may set up an office somewhere there. As far as the launch date is concerned, I would recommend you to check out their site for details.
Yes, European countries are best to start this type of services but I think this project has the potential to reach worldwide and it will surely make its roots all over the world in the future. They have a very great presentation of their project which makes them a trustworthy project in every way.
Regardless if this project will be launched first in Europe, America or Asia they will still have the same result since everywhere you see lenders and loaners. It will succeed because of its high demand.
On their website they have mentioned that the first quarter of 2018 is for the preparation of technical infrastructure for launching in US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan. Thus, the said countries are the places where ShiftC will establish their offices.

It is pleasant to realise that Russia will be chosen for work of given platform. It is opportunity to quote still further Russian-speaking people in crypto-world. It as well will promote popularisation and a series of near countries, such as Belarus and Ukraine.

in fact, the road map shows a lot of countries where it is planned to develop this idea.
and this is a very good list, an excellent choice, this idea risks embracing the whole world.

Yeah right, the devs really have a lot of plans for this project. I just hope all plans and road maps will be fulfill in the shorter time and hoping more people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
I think for a start it will be only one office that will work in one country. And in the future, in the development it is possible to open the so-called project branches in other countries as well.
I think they are starting with European countries at first and may set up an office somewhere there. As far as the launch date is concerned, I would recommend you to check out their site for details.
Yes, European countries are best to start this type of services but I think this project has the potential to reach worldwide and it will surely make its roots all over the world in the future. They have a very great presentation of their project which makes them a trustworthy project in every way.
Regardless if this project will be launched first in Europe, America or Asia they will still have the same result since everywhere you see lenders and loaners. It will succeed because of its high demand.
On their website they have mentioned that the first quarter of 2018 is for the preparation of technical infrastructure for launching in US, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, South Korea, Japan. Thus, the said countries are the places where ShiftC will establish their offices.

It is pleasant to realise that Russia will be chosen for work of given platform. It is opportunity to quote still further Russian-speaking people in crypto-world. It as well will promote popularisation and a series of near countries, such as Belarus and Ukraine.

in fact, the road map shows a lot of countries where it is planned to develop this idea.
and this is a very good list, an excellent choice, this idea risks embracing the whole world.

Yeah right, the devs really have a lot of plans for this project. I just hope all plans and road maps will be fulfill in the shorter time and hoping more people will support this project.

Definitely, especially on emergency purposes that talks about life. Also, I appreciate their features but somehow I'm a little confused in terms of communication from other country.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

The project deserves to be read, discussed and notified. But there are questions related to the security of users, the protection of their personal data. I hope that the developers have carefully resolved these issues
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

well, this project can be just useful if the interest of loans are lower then the interest of loans by banks. I did not read the whitepaper but I dont think they can give some informations about these interestings now bcs the project is still in developement phase. They probably going to have different interest for each country or continent.
Yes, low interest rates, at least lower than in some banks, will draw attention to this project, and maybe because of this project, there will be a new surge of those who are interested in the crypto world. And it will be in the hands of all members of the community

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

The project deserves to be read, discussed and notified. But there are questions related to the security of users, the protection of their personal data. I hope that the developers have carefully resolved these issues
Yeah I too had the same question, I believe the devs have a solution for this problem or maybe their system of working is different which will have the solutions directly integrated in their way working!
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

The project offers a very interesting idea. Therefore, I think that the project will reach the cover to the end of the ICO.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

The project has potential, we certainly do not yet know, but perhaps for a car they will give more credit than the bank. Therefore, they will apply for money here.
Simply if we have a car will they give money ? or only if any accidents happen for car will they give some loan ? after this statement it made me to clarify my understanding.
ShiftCash helps creditors, investors and borrowers to maximize the benefits of working with each other without geographical barriers and minimize risk of investments also there is a procedure need to be followed submitting your documents and car title to get the loan.
There might be some geographical barriers on the beginning. They will have to open some local offices.

Ofc there will be a TON of offices needed and fair bit of paper work to be done so there will be significant geographical and administerial barriers that they'll face
This will be really expected to happen if ShiftC will continue to expand to more countries not just the current ones in the statement which they have given. Building offices and creating a no barrier are really a great concept that this platform can really provide to its users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

If they follow according to their roadmap map am sure they will gradually reach it accordingly so let's wait till ico is over before we can see how fast they leap

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Yes, low interest rates, at least lower than in some banks, will draw attention to this project, and maybe because of this project, there will be a new surge of those who are interested in the crypto world. And it will be in the hands of all members of the community
I think the devs have already kept this agenda in mind and have plans for it. As security is the number one priority on any platform and a main concern, ICOs tend to focus on it. The team might enlighten us with the updates as time goes on
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Opening of offices for work crypto of the platform it of course is quite interesting in a series of some countries. Rezoned question is opened, payment will be in cryptocurrency? Or, alternatively in fiat-money? If in crypto, it will be ETH or, alternatively exactly shiftc?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

The project offers a very interesting idea. Therefore, I think that the project will reach the cover to the end of the ICO.

Yeah right, I do hope that shift cash can reach the hard cap before ico shedule ends. i also hope many investors will join the ico so that the success of this project will have high chance.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: