Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

Easy way to understand, think of it like you get a loan from banks, bank can give loan if have house for example, did the bank take your house when got the loan? of course no, it takes your house only if don't pay your debt. So shift cash is the same.

But the negative part is when you loan your car from them. They can pay you with shift.cash token? I think it would be also good if they have options also to fiat money just in case the country is strict.

Actually, when your loan approval, you will gets the money to you account created in the SHIFT.cash system in fiat and not token and you can withdraw the money using their virtual or plastic card, also through mobile services like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay if you are living in countries where those services available.
That is a nice touch by the team. This project can be very successful for middle class people from all around the world. The money can be transferred to the card for instant use!

why do you think that this service will work only for middle class? !. it's can be use by everyone because they are  not targeting only people who want to get loan, but also investor who will lender money to borrowers in order to get profit.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

well, this project can be just useful if the interest of loans are lower then the interest of loans by banks. I did not read the whitepaper but I dont think they can give some informations about these interestings now bcs the project is still in developement phase. They probably going to have different interest for each country or continent.
Yes, low interest rates, at least lower than in some banks, will draw attention to this project, and maybe because of this project, there will be a new surge of those who are interested in the crypto world. And it will be in the hands of all members of the community

You are right, I agree with you. If shift cash if shift cash will launch their platform i am sure many of serious investors will support this project because they really have a good potentials.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

The project has potential, we certainly do not yet know, but perhaps for a car they will give more credit than the bank. Therefore, they will apply for money here.
Simply if we have a car will they give money ? or only if any accidents happen for car will they give some loan ? after this statement it made me to clarify my understanding.
ShiftCash helps creditors, investors and borrowers to maximize the benefits of working with each other without geographical barriers and minimize risk of investments also there is a procedure need to be followed submitting your documents and car title to get the loan.
There might be some geographical barriers on the beginning. They will have to open some local offices.

Ofc there will be a TON of offices needed and fair bit of paper work to be done so there will be significant geographical and administerial barriers that they'll face
I hope they will develop the project well, to make it expand all over the World, just like Uber did. It won't happen this year and probably not the next one, but it is posibble.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

well, this project can be just useful if the interest of loans are lower then the interest of loans by banks. I did not read the whitepaper but I dont think they can give some informations about these interestings now bcs the project is still in developement phase. They probably going to have different interest for each country or continent.
Yes, low interest rates, at least lower than in some banks, will draw attention to this project, and maybe because of this project, there will be a new surge of those who are interested in the crypto world. And it will be in the hands of all members of the community

You are right, I agree with you. If shift cash if shift cash will launch their platform i am sure many of serious investors will support this project because they really have a good potentials.
You're right, an advertisement which is very attractive to the users as well as those up coimng investors of this project. Also, having an airdrops may add for the popularity of this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

The project offers a very interesting idea. Therefore, I think that the project will reach the cover to the end of the ICO.

As for now, they have already reached and raised more than 5.2 Million dollars. It seems the promotions of the team are very attractive and effective to investors.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

The project deserves to be read, discussed and notified. But there are questions related to the security of users, the protection of their personal data. I hope that the developers have carefully resolved these issues
Yeah I too had the same question, I believe the devs have a solution for this problem or maybe their system of working is different which will have the solutions directly integrated in their way working!
To avoid such confusions and fear Shiftcash can have a potential server where they can securely save the database and an added block chain technology would also drive better results.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

I think that if the project is dealt with only with the fiat, then it will not have problems, but now many states do not want the spread of the crypt and therefore the project may have problems.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

I think that if the project is dealt with only with the fiat, then it will not have problems, but now many states do not want the spread of the crypt and therefore the project may have problems.
You have a point. But everything is possible. Many countries don't what cryptocurrencies, but some country also are supporting cryptocurrencies as payment. Maybe soon everyone will accept cryptocurrencies.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

Using only FIAT may not gain better traffic, an added crypto would actually drive better traffic as ShiftCash mostly now known to crypto users there will be loads of possibilities with Crypto currency that easily sorts all the problems as per the market trend.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

No matter how wonderful the project was. it is necessary to take into account that recently there is no news from the developers. This can adversely affect the work of the whole project. we need to contact and announce how many

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

This project provides a loan of money for a car. But it is not indicated in what money. Will it be crypto or fiat money? I did not find this information.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

This project provides a loan of money for a car. But it is not indicated in what money. Will it be crypto or fiat money? I did not find this information.
There would be payment modes where you can deal with all the FIAT currencies mostly but they might come with a plan of Crypto currency that will really do grab attention and increase traffic.
ace09

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

There would be payment modes where you can deal with all the FIAT currencies mostly but they might come with a plan of Crypto currency that will really do grab attention and increase traffic.
That is great if the SHIFT.CASH has a mode where it will really accept all fiat currencies. Many people will be glad about that and will surely become more interested to this project. Shift.Cash is really an interesting project. Loan for cars is a great and very practical concept that have created here in the crypto cyrrency community. I believe this project will really bloom.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Of course, now there are more and more people who are interested in the ShiftCash project. Moreover, the team will launch this project in many countries around the world. It's like a global project.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

Using only FIAT may not gain better traffic, an added crypto would actually drive better traffic as ShiftCash mostly now known to crypto users there will be loads of possibilities with Crypto currency that easily sorts all the problems as per the market trend.

Yes you are right, but if possible I hope shift cash can do both fiat and cryptocurrencies as this will surely make their project successful. For now, let's see how far this project can go.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Now you understand why I'm asking this question. After all, in crypto it will be more profitable and more convenient to receive payment than in Fiat.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

Agreed. Definitely will increase traffic because cryptocurrency is believed to be the e-money on the internet and it has fast transaction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Agreed. Definitely will increase traffic because cryptocurrency is believed to be the e-money on the internet and it has fast transaction.
Cryptos are truely preffered more than any fiat these days due to immense profits and also the growth rate is much more fast as compared to fiat currency and at this situation this project would go great with the cryptos.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Cryptos are truely preffered more than any fiat these days due to immense profits and also the growth rate is much more fast as compared to fiat currency and at this situation this project would go great with the cryptos.
You have a point that fiat has much lesser profit compared to crypto because crypto is more volatile compared to fiat. Also, crypto is easy to deal with due to its fast and easy transaction. That is why, this project preferred to used crypto as a mode of payment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: