Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

ShiftCash update: There is a stranger in various social channels with the ID: Shift .cash LiveChat he is a scammer, he is moving through groups scamming, be aware of scammers we have already bring this info to the ShiftCash managers and everything is fine with ShiftCash, bounty is closed already for now.

Thank you for the information and concern. Just to avoid getting scammed better don't entertain with some suspecious movement towards you. Try to ask them about some info that can help you to determine if he/she is a scammer. Be careful guys.
Angry Not today scammer, hopefully they can banned the scammer which is moving in various social channels, or somehow people in this community that might encounter this people will just block or don't try to communicate with it.

All of us should be aware of the scammers, even if they will ban it scammers will create again many accounts. The most important thing is we are all aware what is happening now.

For newbies out there, I think it is important to keep this in mind. But to people who are already used to how crypto world works, getting scammed from a private message is rediculous.

Scammers around here in social media are rampant which they can easily make bad things in order to have money. Well, I believe in karma which for sure what they habe doing will back to them. Be aware to those suspicious users that might be a scammer.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

ShiftCash update: There is a stranger in various social channels with the ID: Shift .cash LiveChat he is a scammer, he is moving through groups scamming, be aware of scammers we have already bring this info to the ShiftCash managers and everything is fine with ShiftCash, bounty is closed already for now.

Thank you for the information and concern. Just to avoid getting scammed better don't entertain with some suspecious movement towards you. Try to ask them about some info that can help you to determine if he/she is a scammer. Be careful guys.
Angry Not today scammer, hopefully they can banned the scammer which is moving in various social channels, or somehow people in this community that might encounter this people will just block or don't try to communicate with it.

All of us should be aware of the scammers, even if they will ban it scammers will create again many accounts. The most important thing is we are all aware what is happening now.

For newbies out there, I think it is important to keep this in mind. But to people who are already used to how crypto world works, getting scammed from a private message is rediculous.
absolutely agree with you. Fraud becomes almost a daily event, so you need to be always on the alert and mark these messages as spam.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Of course, now there are more and more people who are interested in the ShiftCash project. Moreover, the team will launch this project in many countries around the world. It's like a global project.
100% true this project provide best loan service in the world on basis of the car. They are trying to provide instant loan on the car With minimum document. They make the great change and make also they make this process so simple. That's why so many investors attracted toward the project. That's why team trying to spread this project globally.

if you get for your loan 10% interest then I would like to see your face if you still going to tellus that this project provide us best loan service in the world  Grin

do you know already after u barrow the money how much you have to pay back ?
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

i will pass this one . it looks interesting but i don't get it
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.
Yes i Completely agree with you.The project growing very well but still many of poeple don't about the SHIFT CASH So i think the team need more promotions and more hard work for increaseing the populartity of project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Yes, the project is actually a bit confusing but i guess that you can get a finance with your car from this project. Also you can get your desired car here. This project will truely be loved by several automobiles lovers and also it would surely be a success ahead.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Shift cash is first global tokenized platform for car title loan. Shift cash is very exciting project. I already join the bounty program. Now its pre-sale are successful. I hope ICO will be success
Yes, I completely agree with you Shift Cash built a great platform for loan providing industry. Shift Cash comes with the very innovative idea that will help to get the loan on your car with less documentation as well as easiest method. Shift Cash makes the great change in loan providing industry. As per day passes it will grow continuously.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Absolutely agree with you. And even the fact that it is exactly crypto-project, where there will not be fiat-means will not stop simple people who have already used these loans in a real li, in simple organisations, and will be able to attract on the contrary them in cryptoтeм most more and more developing this domain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

That is right, we should be observant when dealing with people that offers a transaction that we didin't even know. The project is going well , that is why more people are getting interested to abuse the opportunity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Yes, the project is actually a bit confusing but i guess that you can get a finance with your car from this project. Also you can get your desired car here. This project will truely be loved by several automobiles lovers and also it would surely be a success ahead.
To me its more like an easy way to manage car renting and more on your own using their application but i think we will have to wait to see more of this maybe when dev provide some beta or updated news

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

I guess as busy as you are, you have no time in reading even the abstract of this paper. But let me brief you the general overview of this project. This projects aims to develop a system where people can borrow money and their car titles will be used as a collateral of the borrowed money. Collateral means "something pledged as security for repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in the event of a default." If the borrower can not pay the borrowed money, his car title will be auctioned.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

To me its more like an easy way to manage car renting and more on your own using their application but i think we will have to wait to see more of this maybe when dev provide some beta or updated news
Even ia maeager to use their platform and i am sure it would be great somehow similar to uber and also it would make the lifestyle of the car owners much more easy and car renting would then be that easy.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Shift cash is first global tokenized platform for car title loan. Shift cash is very exciting project. I already join the bounty program. Now its pre-sale are successful. I hope ICO will be success
Yes, I completely agree with you Shift Cash built a great platform for loan providing industry. Shift Cash comes with the very innovative idea that will help to get the loan on your car with less documentation as well as easiest method. Shift Cash makes the great change in loan providing industry. As per day passes it will grow continuously.
I agree, well we need wait for more updates on this project to make things clear since many users are looking forward on this project. Also, as I noticed its a little bit complicated in terms of communication to avail this project but I believe there are some way to make things good.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

For people that are asking about fiat and crypto currency. Shift cash use fiat money, plus bitcoin and ethereum. But the load amount is fixed in USD and euro at exchange rate, when got load in USD and withdraw through ATM, you will get the money in your local currency.
Wow, greats for it. What exchange system ShiftCash will follow. I mean that at National Bank or Internal Bank?

I don't know, I think the load amount will be  fixed according shift cash exchange rate, but when it comes withdraw you money from ATM it will be a fee for withdraw + fee for exchange rate according your local bank in your country ( Dollar to ... ) since you have the money in your local currency. I didn't find this info their whitepaper or website but it how most similar programs work.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

It's to get a loan in exchange for a car that you currently own not the other way round. They probably would end up selling some cars tho from defaulters
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

Agreed. Shift Cash can take money easily than ever with only your car title and proof of photos of your car. Most likely this is the best lending platform in 2018.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

And in addition to that Shiftcash will make loan application easier because of thier platform, you can simply apply online using your mobile device or pc.
I wonder how you can send your car to the platform? I mean, there are lots of cyber crime here, they can easily get a loan with fake photos of his/her car.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Hello, guys, the ICO  raised fund have already reached the 6 Million dollars, and its 28 days more until the ICO ends, What do you think? Will they reach their Max cap?

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

Any project tends to increase the number of new users. But with it problems arise. Servers are overloaded and all operations begin to be processed slowly. Developers are ready for this situation?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

I guess as busy as you are, you have no time in reading even the abstract of this paper. But let me brief you the general overview of this project. This projects aims to develop a system where people can borrow money and their car titles will be used as a collateral of the borrowed money. Collateral means "something pledged as security for repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in the event of a default." If the borrower can not pay the borrowed money, his car title will be auctioned.
You can also do join in the ShiftCash bounty program opportunity and spread the word where you can gain shares which will benefit you for actively participating and supporting for ShiftCash. ShiftCash will recognize all your efforts so it bring this plan for all the supporters.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: