Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Does the project have limitations on participating countries or can it be taken from any country? It would be good if the list of participants was large - it would be an additional factor in attracting new users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

Does the project have limitations on participating countries or can it be taken from any country? It would be good if the list of participants was large - it would be an additional factor in attracting new users

It is limitation to some country only. Some countries have banned or don't want cryptocurrencies as their value, but shiftcash is trying their best to include all countries to participate.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

The Shift.Cash is a nice project indeed here in the crypto currency community. There are so many people still looking for this kind of trustworthy project. I hope that to those people who not yet know about this project could reach the information of the Shift.Cash. I will looking forward for this project because I believe that the Shift.Cash will become a successful project in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Shift cash is first global tokenized platform for car title loan. Shift cash is very exciting project. I already join the bounty program. Now its pre-sale are successful. I hope ICO will be success
Yes, I completely agree with you Shift Cash built a great platform for loan providing industry. Shift Cash comes with the very innovative idea that will help to get the loan on your car with less documentation as well as easiest method. Shift Cash makes the great change in loan providing industry. As per day passes it will grow continuously.
And in addition to that Shiftcash will make loan application easier because of thier platform, you can simply apply online using your mobile device or pc.
I wonder how you can send your car to the platform? I mean, there are lots of cyber crime here, they can easily get a loan with fake photos of his/her car.

Well, I think they only anticipated that kind of situation which can take actions those people doing a cyber crime. As this project is in developmental stage they already think that many people gets interested on their project which involves money and their car as a collateral.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Any project tends to increase the number of new users. But with it problems arise. Servers are overloaded and all operations begin to be processed slowly. Developers are ready for this situation?
It might happens due to heavy traffic on the ShiftCash platform or network issues might also cause it, dev team is looking into it to figure out the root cause. It will be fixed shortly.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

It is limitation to some country only. Some countries have banned or don't want cryptocurrencies as their value, but shiftcash is trying their best to include all countries to participate.
If that is the case, then maybe they will be accepting fiat currencies and will pass through the government. Because you say that shiftcash is trying their best to include all countries to participate and as we all know not all nations accept crypto.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Any project tends to increase the number of new users. But with it problems arise. Servers are overloaded and all operations begin to be processed slowly. Developers are ready for this situation?
It might happens due to heavy traffic on the ShiftCash platform or network issues might also cause it, dev team is looking into it to figure out the root cause. It will be fixed shortly.
Yeah, sudden increase in the amount of users can create a bad experience for all. The team should be ready for such situations and must take precautions. As the popularity of such platforms are quite the talk of the internet.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I thinks devs are skilled enough to handle that situation if ever it will happen. I am sure devs have knowledge how to fix that and they can surely avoid this to happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

If that is the case, then maybe they will be accepting fiat currencies and will pass through the government. Because you say that shiftcash is trying their best to include all countries to participate and as we all know not all nations accept crypto.

Well basically, I don't think if all countries will be part on this project which some countries didn't have any communication about crypto currencies related access. Even they will convert it to fiats still didn't work, well maybe devs must take some actions on this issue.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Shift cash is first global tokenized platform for car title loan. Shift cash is very exciting project. I already join the bounty program. Now its pre-sale are successful. I hope ICO will be success
Yes, I completely agree with you Shift Cash built a great platform for loan providing industry. Shift Cash comes with the very innovative idea that will help to get the loan on your car with less documentation as well as easiest method. Shift Cash makes the great change in loan providing industry. As per day passes it will grow continuously.
I agree, well we need wait for more updates on this project to make things clear since many users are looking forward on this project. Also, as I noticed its a little bit complicated in terms of communication to avail this project but I believe there are some way to make things good.
We cannot experience the complicated scenarios if we understand how to utilize the ShiftCash App where it is very easy and user friendly, we can upload the documents in the app with the car title and then apply for job. You can have a look on the whitepapers, it is explained with standard instructions.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I thinks devs are skilled enough to handle that situation if ever it will happen. I am sure devs have knowledge how to fix that and they can surely avoid this to happen.
Everything is I think already been planned and case like that are already have solutions. Traffic in the network due to so much load is I think a common problem and technical team already know that.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

i will pass this one . it looks interesting but i don't get it

yeah I also pass it but actually its quite simple. You just send your car data and they decide if they give you the loan or not.  But the important part is nobody knows till now what the interests are.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

To be realistic though, why exactly is ShiftCash website under heavy load from users? Since like most of the traffic later on should be offsite for the loans
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

To be realistic though, why exactly is ShiftCash website under heavy load from users? Since like most of the traffic later on should be offsite for the loans
I think that such a problem will not be. After all, the project is new and few people will be able to trust it. To take advantage of their services, will look for a lot of feedback.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Yes, even if devs can't avoid this problems and networks issues I am sure that they are knowledgeable enough to fix the issues. I will look forward for more updates about shift cash project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

i will pass this one . it looks interesting but i don't get it

yeah I also pass it but actually its quite simple. You just send your car data and they decide if they give you the loan or not.  But the important part is nobody knows till now what the interests are.
You can download the app that's already in available to see it for yourself. It's quite easy to understand since the interface is very basic. I think one important part of the Shiftcash will be a car appraiser.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

I think the team needs to win a difficult competition with other teams with a similar idea. I'm wondering what the developer can offer especially interesting in this project?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Although it might sound counterintuitive, most networks wish they would run into capacity deadlocks because it would mean so many people want to use it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Yes you are rigth.sudden many of people came to Shiftcash platform therfore this types of problems created but i hope that devlopers will soon fixed it.so keep investing in this project and also share it as more as possible.
A lot of people are really wondering what if there will be a lot of people using the platform, if given enough support and the right way of implementing a server that handle a lot of traffic, surely this won't be a problem.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

The Shift.Cash is a nice project indeed here in the crypto currency community. There are so many people still looking for this kind of trustworthy project. I hope that to those people who not yet know about this project could reach the information of the Shift.Cash. I will look forward to this project because I believe that the Shift.Cash will become a successful project in the future.
Yes, it will be a successful project after certain time later. Shift Cash makes the platform more reliable as well easy to use. With the use of this project, you can send loan request anytime to Shift Cash and after getting approval from them you can get an instant loan. This platform is very useful and it will succeed soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: