Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829872 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

I've never quite understood that argument. If it happened to me, I definitely wouldn't just run-and-hide in fear - I would remain forthcoming as the acts of a few do not reflect the needs of the many. It's spineless, not to mention a total cop-out. Forum scared me.... I stay away now....  Roll Eyes

The problem with becoming an interwebs celebrity is that once the cat is out of the bag these "acts of a few" may become a daily routine. It's easy for us to tell h2o to suck it up and go on, but not everybody wants to live with that, nor should they. Just keep in mind that h2o did not run away with 300BTC or whatever the daily balance used to be in January. He keeps the pool running, perhaps underperforming, but not the worst out there. It's not on autopilot as some here have claimed. A project like that would be dead in a week without maintenance. He just chose to not communicate with a "community" that has shown itself to be a bunch of hypocrites and bullies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drexel232

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:46:52 AM

I've never quite understood that argument. If it happened to me, I definitely wouldn't just run-and-hide in fear - I would remain forthcoming as the acts of a few do not reflect the needs of the many. It's spineless, not to mention a total cop-out. Forum scared me.... I stay away now....  Roll Eyes

The problem with becoming an interwebs celebrity is that once the cat is out of the bag these "acts of a few" may become a daily routine. It's easy for us to tell h2o to suck it up and go on, but not everybody wants to live with that, nor should they. Just keep in mind that h2o did not run away with 300BTC or whatever the daily balance used to be in January. He keeps the pool running, perhaps underperforming, but not the worst out there. It's not on autopilot as some here have claimed. A project like that would be dead in a week without maintenance. He just chose to not communicate with a "community" that has shown itself to be a bunch of hypocrites and bullies.

I couldn't care less about how it is, was, or will be run, but speculating intent on his behalf is just silly.

Celebrity=dude that runs a pool...

I suppose every small business owner should take a note of this one: if you feel ever so slightly pressured by outside forces, there's a warm, safe place directly under your bed to hide.....
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:08:21 AM

I couldn't care less about how it is, was, or will be run, but speculating intent on his behalf is just silly.

I suppose every small business owner should take a note of this one: if you feel ever so slightly pressured by outside forces, there's a warm, safe place directly under your bed to hide.....

Ok, I'll bite. What exactly is the problem about a dude running a pool being anonymous? What does it have to do with every small business owner - I am one, and I don't think I get your point here.
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:22:43 AM

I'll bite too...

You talk a good talk.  How about you reveal your name, address, etc. show us how it's done. 

Not that it would make much difference for you, no one is threatening your life, family or livelihood.  A bit different with those threats hanging around.

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:46:30 AM

Armchair quarterbacks.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:04:02 PM

I'll bite too...

You talk a good talk.  How about you reveal your name, address, etc. show us how it's done. 

Not that it would make much difference for you, no one is threatening your life, family or livelihood.  A bit different with those threats hanging around.

Give me a Million right now and I will reveal my name, address, phone number, Hell I will even take picture of my harry ass and post if for you..   
LPCobris

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

I'll bite too...

Give me a Million right now and I will reveal my name, address, phone number, Hell I will even take picture of my harry ass and post if for you..   

LOOOOOOOOOL... So true!
H20, have a lot more then that! Smiley

So i can even send some pictures signed if someone give me a million dollars! Smiley

LPC

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

LOOOOOOOOOL... So true!

So i can even send some pictures signed if someone give me a million dollars! Smiley

LPC

Great, so why don't you both do that. Please make a million USD each and come back here with all your personal information.
JHammer

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:09:56 PM

LOOOOOOOOOL... So true!

LPC

Great, so why don't you both do that. Please make a million USD each and come back here with all your personal information.

nooooooooo  Learn to read..   Grin    I said YOU give me a Million right now and I will do it..

Money for nothing and chicks for free...    Kiss
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:19:37 PM

nooooooooo  Learn to read..   Grin    I said YOU give me a Million right now and I will do it..

Sure, that works too. Please make me $30 million right now and I'll give you 3% of that right now Smiley

JHammer

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

Sure, that works too. Please make me $30 million right now and I'll give you 3% of that right now Smiley

Tongue
drexel232

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:18:22 AM

I'll bite too...

Please Roll Eyes What does personal information have to do with anything? There are other means of communication outside of this particular forum thread. Even a moderated thread, perhaps? The argument is just silly. Defend all you want, it simply holds no water.

My issue isn't with h20. It's directed toward all the self-proclaimed representatives of h2o and their incessant dribble.
drexel232

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:31:58 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 01:49:07 AM by drexel232

Ok, I'll bite. What exactly is the problem about a dude running a pool being anonymous? What does it have to do with every small business owner - I am one, and I don't think I get your point here.

Avoid contact with whomever you do business with. You'll go far.....
What is it with this anonymous, personal information bs? Anonymity != silence. Twitter, IRC, blah, blah....
He can claim to be roger fucking rabbit for all I care.
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:46:21 AM

If anyone has contact with H2O on IRC or elsewhere, can you ping him on an X11 based version of Middlecoin. That may quite well be comeback opportunity for Middlecoin.

In the meantime, if anyone knows of an existing X11 based multipool, I'd appreciate if you can let me know.
jedimstr

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:37:16 PM

I'll bite too...

Please Roll Eyes What does personal information have to do with anything? There are other means of communication outside of this particular forum thread. Even a moderated thread, perhaps? The argument is just silly. Defend all you want, it simply holds no water.

My issue isn't with h20. It's directed toward all the self-proclaimed representatives of h2o and their incessant dribble.

I'm not representing shit... I'm just calling it out and pointing the finger at the assholes who really killed this pool months ago.  We lost a good thing.  I actually don't give two shits about H20 personally... But it's not his fault some two-bit criminals who tried to shake him down made this whole thing not worth it for him.

If anything, I only see one person with incessent dribble here right now.

drexel232

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

I'll bite too...

I'm not representing shit... I'm just calling it out and pointing the finger at the assholes who really killed this pool months ago.  We lost a good thing.  I actually don't give two shits about H20 personally... But it's not his fault some two-bit criminals who tried to shake him down made this whole thing not worth it for him.

Yes, threats killed the pool. Not falling coin prices or poor management. Dribble..... Roll Eyes
jedimstr

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

I'll bite too...

Yes, threats killed the pool. Not falling coin prices or poor management. Dribble..... Roll Eyes

Pool died long before market dropped... H20 put this thing into auto and stopped his big trades while people were still earning 0.09/MH on his big trades and BTC was worth north of $800.

drexel232

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

I'll bite too...

Pool died long before market dropped... H20 put this thing into auto and stopped his big trades while people were still earning 0.09/MH on his big trades and BTC was worth north of $800.

There is no long time ago in alt coin world. MC began failing at the exact same time as the market drop - slow and steady. Regardless, you're still just speculating intent on his behalf. Logically speaking, why in world would he just walk away from top-tier profits? He pretty much had the alt coin mining market cornered. According to you, he just got scared? Of idle threats? From the children in bitcointalk?
envy2010

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

Nobody has a corner on multipools anymore, it highly competitive. But, I'm sure H2O is still making plenty of money. The 7GH on middlecoin is coming from somewhere, and I'm sure he's still making trades.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:19:21 AM

I wonder if he just has a supercomputer to do auto trade or could that not work due to the large size to dissipate

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: