Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
jeanne19

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
it’s risky to sell you house for bitcoin

you want to use bitcoin as investment???

best way to make topic in goods and use social media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:19:23 PM

it’s risky to sell you house for bitcoin
You know what? There are a lot of people that are doing this already, they sell their properties for bitcoin because of the belief that it will be higher in the future.
Read all these news: http://mashable.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-property-selling-australia/#pwsKAmASlPqN
                               https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/5152673/four-bed-essex-house-becomes-first-in-uk-to-be-sold-in-bitcoin/
                               http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/first-bitcoin-homes-sell-uk/
                               http://fortune.com/2017/12/12/bitcoin-investors-mortgages/
                               http://www.businessinsider.com/buying-bitcoin-with-mortgages-credit-cards-2017-12
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
This would be purchase by person who are near in your location, it is ok to sell your house for bitcoin and i think you already know the risk in crypto currency after you received the payment in terms of bitcoin it would not be stable it has a possibility to decrease or increase its value.

But i would suggest that sell your house and receive the payment in fiat and invest only the amlunt of money that you can afford to lose and some amount much better to save it in the bank for other purposes be wise on investing and do not be greedy to earn money that is not good for investors.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

is it your house for living? maybe if it your only one house my advice is dont sell it because its to risky if you sell your house to join in bitcoinor cryptocurrencies  trading and maybe the best idea is you can rent your house, and you can use the money to trading in bitcoin

ibatcakes

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

I don't think, the government can allow you to do so, as selling the house for bitcoins could bypass seceral taxes which could be noticed by the government and even a strict action could be taken against you. If you are planning to pay all the taxes then surely you have a good idea and any individual holding huge funds in bitcoins would purchase your house.

You dont really sell the house, you exchange the house for bitcoins. Just like you would exchange any other things like cars for a house/flat, because bitcoin is not an official currency you cant really "buy" anything with it.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

For me selling your house for bitcoin is not good idea.
But im sure you are selling that for some good reason.
Its too risky to do that, so try to find a good buyer, if you find one.
But if you are doing these just to invest in bitcoin, try to find a way to earn it. Because again it is too risky.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:21:27 AM

Sell your house ! ! !!!! Undecided
No i think it is not positive to you. In a day you may go different place and can do too many works but at the end of the day you have to come back to your sweet house and  you will fill secure and pleasure that you will not get another. you can sell another of your assets like Gold, Car or etc. But don't do this.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

Having a friend or somebody near you who knows about bitcoin and have a lot should be your buyer. Selling it to people who are away can't process the papers and you would have problems on your transactions so this is not possible if you would sell it here. Post on your facebook page or sell it on online sites so you can indicate your place
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

I don’t really think so that selling the house and expecting the bitcoins in return is possible right now in any of the country located in this world. The only thing which can help you is that you can sell your house by receiving paper money in return. After getting paper money, you can buy as much number of bitcoins as you want to buy give away that money which you have got from selling of your house.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

I find that not good enough you may not be accepted. Sell ​​your house for bitcoin so how will you transfer papers and red books? Who will be responsible? If you need money to sell your house and use that money to buy bitcoin is very easy and convenient. Want to sell please contact the real estate.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

before you list the property on the mutiple listing service or anywhere else make sure youve price the home compititvely use the internet to get an idea of selling prices for comporable homes on your nieghborhood and then your house accordingly it easy to get hung up on this step and especialy youve lived in your home for sometimes you may feel compelled to the overprice the home dont fall into the trap remember the goal of this process to sell your home so make sure the asking price is realistic you can also hold an open home to advertise the sell of your home advertise for the open house by posting sign in your neighborhood have some liight refreshment avialable and set out brochures about the home that visitors can take with them as they leave.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

I find that not good enough you may not be accepted. Sell ​​your house for bitcoin so how will you transfer papers and red books? Who will be responsible? If you need money to sell your house and use that money to buy bitcoin is very easy and convenient. Want to sell please contact the real estate.
Real life interaction is still needed, the payment will be just for bitcoin but when it comes to papers and proper documentations and transfer, they need to do it personally. Both party will be responsible for doing it not unless someone's going to volunteer to shoulder the expenses (probably the buyer) for those documents that they both need.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Best to do it here on the forum since this is the biggest community of cryptocurrencies and probably some bitcoin millionaire could be interested in your house. Probably post pictures and how much you want for it, so people could assess your property if it is worth buying. Likely though if this is just a normal house, you won't get much interest, since most bitcoin millionaires are flash from what I've seen.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:56:07 PM

In fact, selling your house could be perfectly done with cryptocurrency. You would then avoid the middle man and taxes. Just what cryptocurrency stands for. The problem is that you would get your bitcoins to the value of your house today and tomorrow the price of the bitcoins could drop. That's a very big risk you are taking. But probably you believe the price will increase and you will make much more.

Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:33:22 AM

I don't think, the government can allow you to do so, as selling the house for bitcoins could bypass seceral taxes which could be noticed by the government and even a strict action could be taken against you. If you are planning to pay all the taxes then surely you have a good idea and any individual holding huge funds in bitcoins would purchase your house.
Many things can be taken with bitcoins, but it is risky to buy goods that require a license and permission, because in state philosophy everything must be in compliance with laws and require visible evidence. That's why you need another way to pay for your home and car.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:55:17 AM

I think you need to post your house picture and your contact number so that if anyone are interested and want to buy it and pay for bitcoin they can contact you and of course you need to meet the person who wants to buy your house for any paper contract. This is not easy and it is risky i think.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

I wouldn't suggest you to sell something like your house, something that is very important for your living , for bitcoins.

Bitcoin is very risky investment, and unless you have an extra house, I guess that you can't really afford to lose your house.

Always consider risk management, and have a plan B, if bitcoin goes down, do you have somewhere to live?
That's the question you should be asking yourself.
House is the most basic need and all of us do need shelter for ourselves as well as our family. It is not an easy thing to build a house as things are very much different now. However, if you want to sell your house due to your personal reasons, you need to make sure that you are getting a good amount of money. Selling your house at low prices is of no use. You need to get some handsome amount of money in return.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Real life interaction is still needed, the payment will be just for bitcoin but when it comes to papers and proper documentations and transfer, they need to do it personally. Both party will be responsible for doing it not unless someone's going to volunteer to shoulder the expenses (probably the buyer) for those documents that they both need.
That is just the fact. The OP cannot just expect to place some pictures and expect some international dude to pay up for a house over the internet that no one is even sure it may be his. Although it sounds crazy though, while reading through the thread and the OP said he has been trying to sell this house now for over 2 years. I do not know, but unless this is a house in the suburbs, why is it so hard to sell a house in Italy?
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

i think this is not the right place to sell your house and no one here will buy your house here.. sell your house for cash to the people and then buy bitcoins from that cash. but have you extra house? if you have only one house dont sell it. put some other money which you have in bank.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

That is just the fact. The OP cannot just expect to place some pictures and expect some international dude to pay up for a house over the internet that no one is even sure it may be his. Although it sounds crazy though, while reading through the thread and the OP said he has been trying to sell this house now for over 2 years. I do not know, but unless this is a house in the suburbs, why is it so hard to sell a house in Italy?
A person that will do that sending bitcoin without personal interaction is just like donating his bitcoin. There's a need for confrontation to make this deal and the thing here is he's going to receive full or portion payment through bitcoin and that's the deal. I don't know the reason what's the reason it is difficult to sell a house in their country. Maybe people there or each individual does have their own house already and doesn't want to add another one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀