Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1816 times)
kulas01

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I hope that its will not turn to a story i read before. He sold his house and buy bitcoin when bitcoin was at 19K. Now he is depressed
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I would never sell my house for BTC if it drops you have to sleep in your car if you did not sold it for btc as well haha.
I don’t really think so that there is any such place which deals with bitcoin at the time of buying and selling of your house. You need to convert your bitcoin into paper money first and then you can use that paper money to buy any suitable house of your choice.

However, if you want to sell your house, then you have to sell it at the cost of paper money and then you can buy bitcoins using that money.
If someone is trying to sell out his house or any other thing like that and he wants to get paid in term of bitcoin instead of paper money, then he has to wait for some reasonable period of time first. It is because of the fact that right now there is no such trading place or real estate dealer which can help you out in selling your house and getting bitcoin in return. You need to think for some other option.
acuwibi

Activity: 220
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

n order to conduct a quick House sale, how to sell a house through the bank, how to sell your home via the internet, how to sell a House online, sell House fast need money, how to sell a home ... At least by doing this under way, I expect the House you are selling can fast Care at a high price.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

n order to conduct a quick House sale, how to sell a house through the bank, how to sell your home via the internet, how to sell a House online, sell House fast need money, how to sell a home ... At least by doing this under way, I expect the House you are selling can fast Care at a high price.
many users of crypto currency have for today a huge desire to sell their property or other goods for Bitcoin, in order to get a big profit in clothes. So I want to answer that using crypto currency to sell today is very difficult, because there is no database of those who buy and sell for crypto currency.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

If its worth for a planned investment of bitcoins why not?, Assuming that everything is going under control. If you didn't plan it well, it would be a mess if you would lose your house for nothing. Maybe try considering first to balance things before really coming to a great and risky decision. You all have the right but be careful business doesn't always ends favorably. It's a gamble, it's a win or lose so take good care my friend.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

It's good to create ads and make it get displayed to the public. This is the only way to sell your house in exchange of bitcoin. Other than this making use of different sources similar to our forum and other websites also help in finding the right person who would be buying your house.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

I wont advice you to sell your house, why cant you just take a little loan and use the house as collateral if you dont have other options than to sell the house...

Dont only put your money on bitcoin

Check other altcoin like eth and Arcblock...
Metherry

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
most of old people holding bitcoin for long time so you can easy find some people interested in your house.
you can sell your house and exchange money into bitcoin.
anyway it is so risky to know sell your house.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

But why would you want to sell your house for crypto, do you have another one just incase something goes wrong?

House is very important, and this selling of house for crypto is impractical and very big decision to make is needed. There are many ways to earn here, not only selling your house.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:15:12 PM by mersal

But why would you want to sell your house for crypto, do you have another one just incase something goes wrong?

Yes selling house for crypto currencies is not a good thing to invest on crypto because it not a stable currencies and you cannot touch these currencies with your hands so if you want to invest in bitcoin you will put some of savings in this it is the better way fof all investors to invest and earn in bitcoin .
House is very important, and this selling of house for crypto is impractical and very big decision to make is needed. There are many ways to earn here, not only selling your house.
drumsilix

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:05:48 AM by drumsilix

Bell'idea...
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

I don't think this is good idea selling your house for bitcoin is really hard. I guess that you can't really afford to lose your house. But most of people still don't know about it.It's better you selling your local currency and exchnge the money for bitcoin after
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

It would be better if we should reconsider this step. Better to sell other goods, because the world of crypto can not be predicted, if no funds then try to sell goods other than home.
At the end is his decision, some time ago someone sold his apartment for litecoin and he has made a fortune, it was a risky decision of course but it has paid off and do not be surprised if we begin to see this kind of investments more often, obviously when things go wrong then that person will lose almost all the money he has saved in his entire lifetime.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!

Best at personal meeting and with the help of your notary / attorney
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

The best way is to contact a real estate agent.  Selling a house a for a cryptocurrency is something. Better you keep the house because houses do not depreciate ,they rather appreciate in value. You can sell it for fiat when the value goes up
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

I think that it is his on opinion to sill his house, and i can expect that there are so many people who will be wising to buy house using bitcoin. i think you need to do advertise of your house in your local area and also should use banners which can attract people toward your place to sell. i think that it will be more effective if you will give complete information about your house so as to attract more investors.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

The house is really needed, very important in every person's life. If you do not have financial problems, family. You should consider this decision. You can visit forums about real estate and real estate trading. There, you will find the real partners to buy. They will convert the bitcoin value for you easily.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

The house is really needed, very important in every person's life. If you do not have financial problems, family. You should consider this decision. You can visit forums about real estate and real estate trading. There, you will find the real partners to buy. They will convert the bitcoin value for you easily.

I think that one should not persuade a person or help him sell houses, but help him to solve the problem realistically. The fact is that family real estate is the most valuable of all the capital that is about the family. But if we talk about real sales using Bitcoin, then this option is practically impossible today.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

I respect your post,but why did you decided to sell your house?its is very important to us have  a shelter,or a comfortable place when we going home,but actually that is your own decision,only i can suggest to you to post it in social media there in your country that you sell your  house  in bitcoin price or other alternative coins,or maybe you need a broker to sell that  property in exchange of virtual currency coin.
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

If it's not your main house.. Ok, I guess you can risky it if you really want to.
But if it's your main house, where you live with your family.. DON'T do it..
I believe in BTC, but not so much to sell everything I have; and you should do the same..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: