Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

The safest way is selling it using meetup process,  that would be more difficult to sell your real estate online. Scammers are working hard to get steal from another user.

I think you must sell it in ordinary way, hire your agent who will sell your property.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
very easily, you can post it to social media so you can find a home buyer that can easily be done easily without difficulty
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
You shouldn’t be looking for a way to sell your house in this forum. We don’t even know if it’s a scam, cause you will expect the buyer to pay first, which means you will first be in possession of the money and house, doesn’t really sound like a good idea to me. And we also don’t live the same. Locations, so the best for you to do is find someone in your country to buy the house and then convert the money to any crypto of your choice.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

You shouldn’t be looking for a way to sell your house in this forum. We don’t even know if it’s a scam, cause you will expect the buyer to pay first, which means you will first be in possession of the money and house, doesn’t really sound like a good idea to me. And we also don’t live the same. Locations, so the best for you to do is find someone in your country to buy the house and then convert the money to any crypto of your choice.

actually it is posibble to do transactions even though you are verry far from each other , that is why we have these so called escrow. an escrow or middle man is the one that is in charge for the funds if ever you hire them. however that will still depends on the buyer or seller if he will be using an escrow to make the transaction more safely and securely.

Overall , selling a house for crypro is still a bad idea because cryptos are verry risky way of investing your money.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Cryptocurrency you need to get or make money, and the money from its sale to buy new property, get passive income and to multiply your finances! And you want to sell your house... It's a risk.
Selling of the house has got nothing to do with that of the crypto currencies. These are entirely different things and that they have nothing as such in common in between both of them. If you are interested in selling of the house by getting the bitcoins in return, then this is slightly difficult thing for now and that if you really want this, then you have to wait for some good period of time.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

I think if you strictly follow this of selling a house for bitcoin only then its hard for you to get the seller. There can be a situation where you find a seller but he has no information about bitcoins OR  you find bitcoin holders with no intention of buying a house.
So the best option here is to sell the house for fiat and later convert that fiat into bitcoins yourself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
indiejeff

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Bro think twice,  i think it is not a good idea to sell your house just to invest in bitcoin, we all know how the ups and down of it,
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Are you sure you want to sell a house for bitcoin? Try advertising your home on the internet and on the road using stickers. I think this is not a good idea. think again before you regret it
Every decision must be taken in deep consideration. You don’t have to make decisions in hurry and haste rather wait for the best time and decide efficiently. Although you don’t have control over your fate and things will be done according to what have been written for you. Still, better hard work and will power to do something better is always appreciated and the rests can be in your favor then.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Everything depends on the country. If your country does not have a cryptocurrency law that will protect you if someone deceives you then selling a house for bitcoins can be risky. I read on the Russian forum about a guy who wanted to buy a bicycle for the ethereum, he transferred money but did not get a bicycle, he was simply deceived, but when he went to the police - they could not do anything because in my country is no cryptocurrency law and therefore it's impossible to prove the fact of the transfer of the crypto, because all transactions are anonymous.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Just looking at land for sale in Colorado last week. There is always something for sale in bitcoin.
And don't forget to check non-bitcoin websites! For example, look what happens when you search for bitcoin at Landwatch.

https://www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&q=bitcoin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

Selling your house to invest in Bitcoin and crypto don't have a good idea. As for as you know, investing in crypto market is very high risky, the price fluctuations of bitcoin and altcoins is very big, you can win 20% even 50% in a day but you also can lost the same if unlucky. I advise you should invest in Bitcoin or altcoins with 1/2 your saving money, this is better for your life if the the market dip like the past time.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

very easily, you can post it to social media so you can find a home buyer that can easily be done easily without difficulty
To sell your house at a good price, you need to either contact some trustworthy property dealer or you can post an advertisement either on newspaper or on any of the site which deals in buying or selling of the houses. Before selling of your house, you need to be sure that you are selling your house at right value and that you will not feel regret of selling of your house in the future.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

I don’t really think so that selling of your house in such kind of forums is a good thing to do and that this is not the appropriate place to do so and that you need to contact some trustworthy real estate dealer for this purpose and that he can help you in much better way.

You need to be sure that if you are selling your house, then you are doing it at the right price and that you will make the best possible use of that money.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

•   BUYING—AND SELLING—PROPERTY WITH BITCOIN
ByBeckie Strum Jan. 4, 2018 11:04 a.m. ET

When luxury brokerage Sotheby’s International Realty announced in September it had facilitated one of the first U.S. home sales for bitcoin, the dollar value of a single bitcoin equaled $3,429.

Since the sale of the home in Austin, Texas, for which the sales price was never disclosed, the value of a single bitcoin—a cryptocurrency backed by an online ledger called the blockchain—has quadrupled to over $14,600 and turned a swath of early adopters into millionaires in a matter of months. At one point in December a single bitcoin was worth as much as $19,200.

One of the first purchases people make with their bitcoin windfall: A home, experts say.

"Real estate is the first impact I see for this nouveau riche," said Joe Kelly, who co-founded Unchained Capital, a startup that allows bitcoin owners to borrow against their cryptocurrency.

The process is fairly straightforward for the homeowner involved in a blockchain currency transaction. It’s the buyer who faces more nuance as he or she weighs the tax implications and other considerations before trading their coins in for square footage, experts say.

•   SELLING FOR BITCOIN
In Miami, for example, a financier is seller a 950-square-foot Miami condo with a price of about 60 bitcoins, said Douglas Elliman broker Dean Bloch.

"My seller has been in finance for the past 25 years and he’s decided to sell this place just for bitcoin," Mr. Bloch said.

The seller owns three other homes and is using the sale of the Miami condo as a way to acquire cryptocurrency, the agent said.

Once they get a suitable offer, the transaction works like an all-cash purchase, but instead of using bank accounts, the buyer transfers bitcoins to the seller’s digital "wallet," which takes about 15 minutes.

The seller would also need a lawyer at the closing—who might accept fees only in dollars rather than bitcoin—and/or find a title insurance company to underwrite the sale, Mr. Bloch said.

A home in the Ponce Davis area of Miami is selling for $6.499 or the equivalent in bitcoin.
A home in the Ponce Davis area of Miami is selling for $6.499 or the equivalent in bitcoin. ILLUSTRATION: BROWN HARRIS STEVENS
A two-bedroom condo traded hands in December for 17.741 Bitcoin, or the equivalent of $275,000 in what Brown Harris Stevens agents Stephan Burke and Carol Cassis said on social media was the first "bitcoin to bitcoin" real estate transaction in the U.S. In past sales that involved bitcoin, the buyer converted the cryptocurrency to fiat through websites like Coinify or Bitpay before closing the sale.

Sellers accepting bitcoin, however, should keep a sharp eye on the daily fluctuations in the currency’s value due to its volatility. They can hedge against potential devaluation by adding a bitcoin premium to the asking price.

•   BUYING WITH BITCOIN

By contrast, the nouveau riche looking to get something tangible out of their cryptocurrency investment have a bit more to consider.

If a seller won’t accept bitcoin outright, then a buyer needs first to sell to a third party for U.S. dollars, euros or another fiat currency.

Property site Redfin reports that its brokers have facilitated a number of deals where buyers sold bitcoins to make the down payment. For instance, one buyer sold two coins, each for over $7,400, to make the down payment on a home in Carlsbad, California.

Not every exchange has gone so smoothly, however. Redfin agent Carina Isentaeva, based in San Francisco, saw a deal for a luxury home in Silicon Valley fall through when the client couldn’t sell bitcoins in time to make good on his offer.

Even a direct exchange of property for bitcoins holds tax implications a buyer should consider, said Robert W. Wood, a San Francisco-based tax lawyer.

The U.S. government recognizes bitcoin as property and officially under the new tax law starting Jan. 1, 2018, anyone trading cryptocurrency would trigger a capital gains tax.

Mr. Wood compared buying property with cryptocurrency to trading IBM stock for a new home. The home buyer would pay roughly 20% in capital gains tax and another 3.8% net investment tax on the amount their bitcoins had appreciated since they first bought or mined for them. That could be one doozy of a tax bill if the trader got into the crypto game when infant bitcoins were worth less than a dollar.

•   LOANS FOR BITCOIN

A better option that would avoid triggering a pricey tax event would be to pay for the home using a loan collateralized by bitcoin, Mr. Wood said.

"A loan is also better in the sense that you are unlocking some of the value of the bitcoin but you’re not disposing of the asset," he said.

These days, Austin-based Unchained Capital is one of the few startups offering bitcoin owners loans backed by the cryptocurrency. Unchained allows bitcoin owners to borrow up to $1 million with interest rates between 10% and 14%. The company has gone all the way up to $5 million in rare instances, said Mr. Kelly, the co-founder and CEO.

Loan lengths range from three months to three years, with the principal due at the end, Mr. Kelly said.

"We can do longer term, but it’s pretty rare," he said.

The lending startup has seen many clients use their loans for home purchases, though it makes the most sense when it comes to buying second homes, where traditional mortgage rates start to average around 10%, Mr. Kelly said.

"We do see a lot of people getting cash for a downpayment," he said.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Are you sure you want to sell a house for bitcoin? Try advertising your home on the internet and on the road using stickers. I think this is not a good idea. think again before you regret it
Every decision must be taken in deep consideration. You don’t have to make decisions in hurry and haste rather wait for the best time and decide efficiently. Although you don’t have control over your fate and things will be done according to what have been written for you. Still, better hard work and will power to do something better is always appreciated and the rests can be in your favor then.
There is no such point of getting hasty as you will lose most of your money at time when you will behave in this way. You need to remain calm and that you need to make any hasty decision and that you need to give enough food of thought to every action which you are planning to take. Selling of the house is hardly a big deal but you should only do so at time when you are getting a good amount in return.
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

Cheesy  Grin why there are so much presumptions even without a lot of details from him ? maybe he have another small house ?  possible he don't have credit card or saving to get some coin in his country maybe there is no many domestic traders to meet etc. 
but better that he get fiat for house then make a bank transfer to exchange .
whandut93

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Your house is your biggest financial asset. It’s also one of the most sentimental parts of your life. You’ve probably put a lot of time, money and effort into making it special for your family. You’ve been diligent over the years to make it your home, and now it’s time to get intentional about making it someone else’s place.

So this is my simple steps for selling a house :

- Find a stellar agent.
- Price your home.
- Set a timeline.
- Hire a professional to do a home inspection.
- Stage and engage—get your home ready.
- List your home, and survive the showings and,
- Seal the deal.
luis dvmd94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

This is not a good idea in my opinion. Firstly you must have a house for looking cryptocurrencies in relax.
And this is a big risk. I'm working for buy a bitcoin. We don't need to sell house or car. Bitcoin is cheaper yet.
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

do you think you can sell your house or property? you can post to social media and you have the possibility of selling more of it, you can also get help from your acquaintance if they know how to rent.
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Find a broker in your local area. Also now a days it's possible to sell online. Just advertise about your house there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: