Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

If we join in a bounty we must becoming wealthy and social responcibility because time is money. So we must use our time to work and work Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:41 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:13:02 AM by RamonBTC

We can’t deny the fact that humans are being brainwashed to value money than humanity, those starting charitable org. is not even clean or having no self interest in doing this, maybe politics, to hide illegal businesses or even they want fame. It’s reality that we’re living for, so if you do want to help, do it privately and anonymously as possible if you’re sincere. I’m not a good person, I came to cryptocurrency for money and that’s truth.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Your idea is very good. If we will become rich in bitcoin,  it could be easy for us to help those people who are in need and we can help the people by socializing with them and knowing their needs and wants so we can provide them some of the things they needed everyday. Or even adopting a child so we can also help them succeed in life and be socially responsible in everything.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:43 PM

If we join in a bounty we must becoming wealthy and social responcibility because time is money. So we must use our time to work and work Smiley
Time is not defined by money, the essence of time is to appreciate that you are living in this earth with full of happiness even there are lots of sacrifices. I believe that too much work will lead you to a great fatigue and stress. Have time to yourself and don't just centered yourself on working to earn but focus the people behind you, the people that makes you happy. Give quality time to them because if we die, all of things that we hold on in this world will left and we can't use it in the next life. True wealth cannot be measured by material wealth but by the happiness that brings upon yourself.
Work but not too much, be curious on time simultaneously be thankful that you have always time to do what you want.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Sad to say but I think most of the new comers are into bitcoin because of money. I am not pertaining to businesses because it's actually good for the economy. But those who are making different projects that only aims to profit are the negative ones.
We can also see here in the forum how many projects are made that creates their own coins just to profit making the cryptoworld not just confusing but also saturated.
Different coins are also causing slow transactions you know. If bitcoins are the only coins present I doubt that there is much of a problem.
What is our purposes here in the forum? That is the first question that comes to my mind when I get started in bitcointalk. Because we want to earn, we want to become wealthy and move out our family from poverty. My mind blowns when I have read the true purpose of this forum. I knew that my purpose is a self-centered but I want to come up in helping other persons when I gain money.
We have all purpose, we have diversity of intention and I believe that our individual purpose will lead to the development of the whole.

It's hard to say that Earning purposes could actually lead to development because when it comes to Monetary reasons may lead to doing bad things just to have an income.
Yes we do have individuality. It won't hurt if everybody shares different views, perceptions and own shoes to explain their purposes here but we need development. Not just someone who wants to earn and help others to earn.
The purpose of this forum is for technological evolution.
With respect to those who needed money badly. But abusing bitcoin can actually kill it. Look at it right now.
Yeah your right! I think we have different goals but we must lead on one objective. And that is keeping up the true essence of this forum. Maybe we are here because we want to earn but we should bear in our mind that we must contribute for the wellness of others. Bitcoin helped already to develop technological uses, we must now do our own part as citizen of the world.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:24:49 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I completely agree with what you are saying. And actually, some posts on this forum show how much newbie can be short-sighted, only seeing opportunities for short-term profits in bitcoin.

Indeed, we are the one able to change things. We should not wait for institutions to make the big decisions, because we are the only one responsible for our own life!

It is hard to make people understand but slowly, mindset are changing. As for getting rid of banks... I would like to burn such wasteful firms, but most people are still convinced banks are necessary!

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
The fact is now that Bitcoin has helped people to increase their economic level. there are many people who also earn extraordinary income after they get to know Bitcoin, that's what I feel right now. Bitcoin has changed everything so much better. I am optimistic that Bitcoin can make us rich, but some of the impacts that occur such as the lack of social feeling should be a consideration.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

Recently an anonymous (Pine) early Bitcoin adopter announced that he would be donating 5057 Bitcoin to charitable causes. Psychedelic research, mental health, environmental conservation, fighting domestic violence and sexual abuse, and technology-related causes. As Bitcoin prices are increasing more and more people are donating it for humanitarian causes. Bitcoin can empower around 2.5 billion who are unbanked and give economic freedom to them, but still the unequal wealth distribution that exists because of flawed and biased centralized policies isn't going to be eliminated by Bitcoin or decentralization only, but maybe in future by some interesting Blockchain startups.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

Exactly, time is a really money and we all really need to value time in order to have something good in our lives. With bitcoin there are likely chances that almost every one of us can get rich. The only thing which matters is the amount of hard work and personal efforts we put in this field. Signature campaign and bounty campaigns can no doubt help us in a significant manner to get more money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:04:40 PM

Exactly, time is a really money and we all really need to value time in order to have something good in our lives. With bitcoin there are likely chances that almost every one of us can get rich. The only thing which matters is the amount of hard work and personal efforts we put in this field. Signature campaign and bounty campaigns can no doubt help us in a significant manner to get more money.
yes a person who is individually getting good profit from bitcoin investment or crypto trading even if he is earning good amount of money from his day life he should help the needy people. Because it is our social moral and religious duty to help the poor and needy people, but still as bitcoin is not yet so much popular and a very small number of people know about bitcoin, therefore i do not think that we can depend so much on bitcoin to solve the problems of all the need and poor people of the world.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:57 PM

Nice thoughts but it is not going to happen, bitcoin is just a technology, technology is not good or bad and bitcoin as a tool was designed to allow us to get rid of banks not as a tool designed to help others or to do charity, while I admire anyone that is in the possibility to do that and follows through we must not expect that to be the case for the majority of bitcoin users.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

It's important for the early adopters to be the ones to ensure that the vision and direction of bitcoin is not altered and purely driven by greed. And likewise in life it is important to give back when you are able to, what do you have in mind for how you will direct some of your wealth?

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

I think this is a good idea, Bitcoin had given a lot of people a whole better quality life, I think it's not wrong to give some back to society, I believe there are already people giving Bitcoin for charity, unfortunately the news is not too big maybe creating another bigger charity will be great, if we are using Bitcoin for good purpose I believe we can change some people mind about misleading news of bitcoin and the bigger bitcoin become, more people will have a better life

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

I have always admired the goals of everyone in the community behind crypto about decentralisation. That won't go away. The people investing in bitcoin may only be interested in money but its the successful developers creating new dapps and protocols who are the ones who provide the direction. I think the existing culture will continue to dominate. I really do hope this decentralised model eventually emerges successful, its the world I want to see. One where power is more equitably distributed and people have greater control over their lives and futures.
That can never go away. It is here to stay and it always will. Even if everyone is busy going crazy about the value and trying to act all FOMOish, that would not change the belief that most people have already about bitcoin.

Yes, we may be having some scaling issue, but I believe one day, all these will be resolved and the whole idea of decentralization and having things running smoothly without the banks will be there, but for now, I guess we can in our little way, start changing the world gradually.
aznboy84

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet.

The problem in here is that 9 of 10 people who have invested in bitcoin are only in here for money, nothing more than that, and this is pretty bad even for those newbies who are trying to do the same.
I do not consider myself wealthy, but yes, i have a big amount of money right now because of bitcoins.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

Excellent article OP.
While we aim to make money, let's learn to make use of the wealth in a postive way.
The beauty in having money or been wealthy is the outcome of the wealth, what it produce and the lives it positively change.
If Bill Gate and some of the influencer people whom have impacted in so many lives, where only after their gain. They wouldn't have been remarkable for long.
With bitcoin, a lot wealth can be made, we all should learn to make impact in peoples live.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

We should realize how bitcoin works. people here are for money don't even know about technology, yes governments banks are controlling us we should move to the next level and change the banking sysytem. a system that works for entire economy. such as education, food, real estate, politics and society and etc. We are going to change the world for a better. people need change but they hate change so comfort them and guide them.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

There will be always an elite ruling the world, I just expect the currently one lose power while a new one brings more freedom with ethics and moral for all. That doesn't mean to make the world equal, but fair. Those who work will have what they deserve, those who don't work will have what they deserve. The good people won't have to pay for the bad people's mistakes. I believe Bitcoin can help this way, giving wealthy in the hands of those who can make these changes possible and real.

Charity is palliative, it's only a tool for desperate moments, the goal mustn't be charity, but incentives and conditions to make each man and woman in the world walk with their own legs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:57:59 PM

I think there are two types of wealthy: Well off and ultra rich. Well off would generally be people with less than 50 million (an arbitrary figure) but who live in a reasonable home, don't spend money on luxuries every day and generally live a modest life. The ultra rich however, may control hundreds of millions or even billions - who greedily sit on their wealth, do not give back to society and live like a king every day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

If I have a lot of money  I will build a foundation for children. More money more responsibility. I salute those who really have a dream to share their wealth. Here comes btc hope everyone help others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: