Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 01:55:17 PM

yes it is good to become wealth and at the same time have a social responsibility. When someone is rich he/she must be responsible with regard to his money and do it for good such as donating to charities or organizing an event for a cause. It is good to be rich but it is much better to be a good citizen. We must take care of other people, they say, by taking care and doing good for them is doing good for God. It is also a good karma. We must support and uplift each other's lives.
That's not how rich people works, they won't help the society unless it benefits them directly. It's easy to say to take care of each other but the problem is that your perspective changes and you will see the people below you as just another worker plus if you uplift everyone, the influence that they have will waiver because there's no poor people that will need them anymore.
i think for most people yes this applies but there should be rich people that also have a rich heart and they regularly help those in need without minding if they will get anything .
its only a little help and wont change the lives of the poor imediately ,
dont worry there would still be poor left in this planet because this is how life works,  in balanced .
Some businesses may calculate the benefits of donating and helping but in general, it's also not selfish calculation and can complain when they can get more money, the donation will be better and reduce the number of poor people, as long as they have the help that is enough to welcome them, the benefits behind are just a subcategory and it's not so significant. The poor are also a huge part of every country, these help is only a small part for the poor to get through a few difficult months, it does not completely reverse the life of rich and poor.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Jefferson

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:15:36 AM

To be honest, at the beginning, cryptocurrency attracted me because I saw some people gain huge wealth from investing in cryptocurrency, which made me start to enter this circle, but after in-depth study, I think the more attractive part of cryptocurrency is Their decentralization, worldwide circulation, and their own control rights, as well as the blockchain technology that realizes these, have brought great changes to the world, especially after seeing your post, I realized that the creation The original intention of Bitcoin was that I would be happy to help other people. If there are newcomers like me who come to the forum, I will help them answer their questions. I also think that if I gain wealth in the future, I will help more difficult. People, take their own responsibilities, teach the idea of cryptocurrency to more people, and let everyone share wealth together.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 07:02:15 AM

Social responsibility is equal for everyone, irrespective of whether they are rich or poor. The rich are already taking a disproportionate level of such responsibility, by paying a higher amount of tax. And now the world is moving towards a high tax regimen, with successful people being taxed more and more and the unproductive population getting ever increasing amounts of handouts and welfare benefits at the same time. The former USSR had a law against "social parasites", i.e the unproductive people who refuse to work and live off handouts. But times have changed and politicians like Biden would just shower cash handouts on such people, if they can produce a dozen children each.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 12:15:40 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

your sentence is very good and very lucky you got to know Bitcoin early...

although the enemy is very heavy, that is the government but if all the Bitcoin billionaires who bought it at the beginning intended to change the world then I believe the world will change a little. let's change the world to be much better than yesterday and today.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 12:23:35 PM

Social responsibility is equal for everyone, irrespective of whether they are rich or poor. The rich are already taking a disproportionate level of such responsibility, by paying a higher amount of tax. And now the world is moving towards a high tax regimen, with successful people being taxed more and more and the unproductive population getting ever increasing amounts of handouts and welfare benefits at the same time. The former USSR had a law against "social parasites", i.e the unproductive people who refuse to work and live off handouts. But times have changed and politicians like Biden would just shower cash handouts on such people, if they can produce a dozen children each.
Nope, I don't think so, no matter how you look at it, the rich always rises above even if the field is leveled. A society will thrive if it cares for it's weakest members meaning that those that can't contribute a lot is the one we should take care of. The only rich people that I believe are doing their social responsibility is Sikhs, they have those temples that feed thousands of people a day.
maisao1991
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

TheStandard

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:10:24 PM

I participate in making money from BTC but I always think of raising funds for charity together and with some other investors to raise funds from profits to do good things for society, you seem right when we To become rich, we need to be responsible.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:54:40 PM

Nope, I don't think so, no matter how you look at it, the rich always rises above even if the field is leveled. A society will thrive if it cares for it's weakest members meaning that those that can't contribute a lot is the one we should take care of. The only rich people that I believe are doing their social responsibility is Sikhs, they have those temples that feed thousands of people a day.

Almost every religion takes care of the poor people, and this is not something that is limited to the Sikhs. In India, most of the temples are under the control of the government, and billions of USD worth of temple revenue is simply transferred to the government accounts every year. Without these funds, the government would struggle to adjust its budget. Similarly, many of the Christian and Muslim organizations spend a large part of their donations on charity. The same is true for the other religions, such as Buddhism, Shintoism, Taoism and Judaism.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:59:37 PM

Bitcoin is becoming a part of my life. I am a student right now. In our country job is like a dream for students if someone gots then his salary might max $100 can you believe. And i don't want to be a job boy ever. And i am also lazy too. But in that time my whole family saw a family financial crisis when my fathers business got shut down and fathers got sick. 3 years ago i thought i might earn from online but there is no laptop or computer to earn from freelancing  and fathers can't afford too but i started my journey in bitcoin with mobile phone. I joined airdrop but last 2.5 years i couldn't earn that much from airdrop. From last 6-8 month ago i started to joined bounty now i can earn a decent amount what i am holding and grabbing more.  Just think in those 2.5 years i earned nothing but i didn't get away from bitcoin. Its my world and i will be with it for all the life of mine.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 02:45:21 PM

~snip

Almost every religion takes care of the poor people, and this is not something that is limited to the Sikhs. In India, most of the temples are under the control of the government, and billions of USD worth of temple revenue is simply transferred to the government accounts every year. Without these funds, the government would struggle to adjust its budget. Similarly, many of the Christian and Muslim organizations spend a large part of their donations on charity. The same is true for the other religions, such as Buddhism, Shintoism, Taoism and Judaism.
I disagree with you, almost every religion preach about caring for the poor but Sikhs in my opinion, are the only one that really puts it into practice because they have temples that are dedicated to feeding the needy. We can probably end this debate if we do a social experiment and try to label each hats that the coins are put in with different religion and see which one gives out the most.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 02:54:43 PM

~snip

I disagree with you, almost every religion preach about caring for the poor but Sikhs in my opinion, are the only one that really puts it into practice because they have temples that are dedicated to feeding the needy. We can probably end this debate if we do a social experiment and try to label each hats that the coins are put in with different religion and see which one gives out the most.

Becoming wealthy and socially responsible is not a very easy to do. Be reminded that criminals are everywhere, if you try to be socially responsible, you will attract people and identify you are rich person. That is not good at all. You think the rich guys like Elon or even Macafee can go out publicly without guards?

If you got wealthy through crypto, keep it to yourself and donate anonymously.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 02:54:37 PM

We have our various reasons why we are into cryptocurrency. One of the things I think we have as a common ground is that we want to generate additional money for personal purposes and to help as long as we can. Despite our different motivations in life, I'm glad to know that most of us have the same goal which is to help the people in need whether we know them personally or not. One best sample would be here in forum. This forum already helped, still helping, and will help more people in the future. The topics here and the answers by different users around the globe give new perspectives and ideas to be pondered upon. The old members are always willing to help the newbies especially when they ask certain questions related with crypto or anything about investing in general and other topics as well. Additional knowledge is being passed down from one people to another making a nice way of paying forward to the community.

Another example would be projects and fund raising using crypto. Crypto has raised so many donation drives that was able to help many people such as those who have diseases, homeless, and those who are merely trying to survive daily. I've seen several posts here regarding feeding programs wherein the OP used his extra earnings in crypto to make it happen. My heart is just so full remembering these things. Truly, social responsibility isn't just exclusive to the wealthy people. While they have more ability to give, we can still also do our part because after all, we belong to one community - cryptocurrency community thay aims to pull each other up.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:42:16 PM

I can declare that bitcoin is life saver and life changer for my personal life.
Before I knew bitcoin, I was nothing but a homeless gamer but after I knew about how to invest bitcoin, it changed my life a little bit. ( I can help my family expense although not 100% )
\

Well it's good to know that bitcoin really helps many people, it really becomes a blessing. I've already read many testimonies on how bitcoin help them and their family when it comes to financial needs. Most of early adapters that have many money now, they are donating or sharing their blessings to charity, homeless person, and other needy people that really inspire me to learn more and engage myself in bitcoin too hoping someday I can do what they are doing now.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1585

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:50:16 PM

The curious thing about bitcoin is that the best way to spread the use and achieve widespread brand recognition - if you allow me to call it that way - is to make people understand that is actually a valuable asset that tends to go up in price with time as demand rises and offer diminishes. But yes, that is not the original intent, just a way to achieve the intention of becoming a global, not controlled, currency that anyone could use, for example, to give back to society.

Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:42:10 AM

Everyone wants to have more money, and the rich is not obliged to help the poor. The poor can only make money through their own way and slowly reduce the gap.
But everyone is very friendly. If others need help, we will help it. Even the donation will also participate. This is rare because of our daily lives.
If you let you help others every day, let you donate money every day to others, will you agree?
If you don't agree, is this the performance of no social responsibility?
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:25:09 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
good cause will get good reward too, i believe in that. I myself try to do it even in small things because of the limited money I have. I think if many people in the world have thoughts and goals like this, there will be very many things that will change in this world for the better.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:30:32 AM

people will support every good idea come through this site, like implementing what shloud we do about system want. above all of good idea, there is desire to satisfy our hunger, and its hard to dredge it.
the best we can do just helping each other use our power, just help around to change the world
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 11:32:29 AM

I participate in making money from BTC but I always think of raising funds for charity together and with some other investors to raise funds from profits to do good things for society, you seem right when we To become rich, we need to be responsible.
be a blessing to others, yes it is natural for those who are rich to do it, no matter where their wealth comes from
I am not rich or born from a rich family but I am diligent in giving a little food to the poor on the streets

we must care and give a little of our fortune to others who really need it
it is our responsibility as humans

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:12:56 PM

be a blessing to others, yes it is natural for those who are rich to do it, no matter where their wealth comes from
I am not rich or born from a rich family but I am diligent in giving a little food to the poor on the streets

we must care and give a little of our fortune to others who really need it
it is our responsibility as humans

Giving is a very good thing and can make life more meaningful, I'm sure people who give will not be poor and increase in wealth, besides giving will make the soul calm and liked by everyone, and I think giving doesn't have to wait to be rich, give what we can or according to ability.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 11:59:44 PM

Profit and money  are some of the results of implementing cryptocurrencies.  if we learn from the history of the first cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin, then we will find the fact that the spread of cryptocurrency was created to make it easier to carry out transaction activities.  but day by day it is turning into a money game for the whales.  looks like we have to start changing the stigma of cryptocurrencies...

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:37:20 AM

Being rich is certainly a dream for everyone, the path to achieving success is different.

In this digital era, the rapid development of information and telecommunications technology has become an inseparable part of people's daily lives. One of the technology-related phenomena that is currently popular is the publication of a digital currency called bitcoin.

many people who achieve success and elevate their social status in society.

The success that has been achieved is certainly highly desired by others and I want to learn more about economic development in the current digitalization era, I want to help others.

and I agree, this is our chance to be successful together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: