Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:38:23 PM

We should be ashamed of those who have real and menial jobs but have angelic hearts who earn little but are willing to share with people in need, who are actually in the same position but willing to share.
It is undeniable that all of us here can easily earn income without having to work hard and sweat full time, which should be an example of a small thing that has big benefits.
because in my opinion fortune continues to flow from those in need, I hope I can continue to share with those in need even if only in small amounts and when I have an advantage.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:55:27 PM

Thank you for writing this, indeed, having wealth doesn't always means one just needs to focus on their lifestyle, a generous person always considers any wealth coming in their way as a gift to help others as well as feeding one's own families. I however preach that if we can help our family members and distant relatives who might not be financially so good, and if everyone does that to their distant relatives, the whole community will be better because we can help our relative with more peace of mind than helping complete strangers.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 08:32:39 PM

I wish I have a lot money, then I must spend enough money for my family first. As a human being, I have some social responsibilities for my society. So, I will work for the society like I will try to open library by which it will be helpful to enrich the knowledge. I will definitely do something for the deprived people who don't have access for the education and other's. Obviously I will involve with some charity to help the poor people.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:40:50 AM

Excellen! Thanks OP for this post. I am not rich in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies but I have managed to save some money. I am helping my family to survive this pandemic crisis. I also recently received the sad news that an aunt is suffering from Leukemia and I am helping her financially to overcome cancer. It is a hard test that destiny put us, we are only exposed to what God decides. We are doing what we humanly can. It is a sad experience as I said before but thanks to cryptocurrencies I can help my family member.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 06:48:42 AM

I wish I have a lot money, then I must spend enough money for my family first. As a human being, I have some social responsibilities for my society. So, I will work for the society like I will try to open library by which it will be helpful to enrich the knowledge. I will definitely do something for the deprived people who don't have access for the education and other's. Obviously I will involve with some charity to help the poor people.

don't start trying to help through the money you have. you are attracting attention to yourself. not all people will become what you think they will become after you gave them money. giving them enough that they'd say thank you will be enough of a help.  you just have to bear in mind that a person will not be contented with what they have. if they survive in a poor and harsh environment, they can survive wherever they are.

giving them more like $10k, they will start to think you got more money to give and will probably buy a gun to rob you in the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 06:58:25 AM

don't start trying to help through the money you have. you are attracting attention to yourself. not all people will become what you think they will become after you gave them money. giving them enough that they'd say thank you will be enough of a help.  you just have to bear in mind that a person will not be contented with what they have. if they survive in a poor and harsh environment, they can survive wherever they are.

giving them more like $10k, they will start to think you got more money to give and will probably buy a gun to rob you in the end.
Likewise, I believe that humanity is still exists. So, we should help each other so that we all can perform for the society. I will not help directly by giving money to them, I will help the poor or deprived people by giving them something by which they can earn continuously resulted not to beg anymore.

On the other hand, if I give them money directly, it will give them temporary satisfaction but it may not work long. If I give them the opportunity which can work long, it will be useful for them to survive with self confidence.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:45:15 AM

I think it's a good idea to help others. If we are rich or not we can always try to help out people in need. Sure, being rich makes it a lot easier to help others. But money isn't always what people need. Sometimes just talking to a stranger can make a huge difference. I believe in paying it forward, if you do good, good will come back to you.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 08:07:06 AM

When I become rich or wealthy in money, I rather donate some on charities to help people with no power to have a meal a day. I will also help those aspiring people who wants to be a crypto user like. It feels so good that you can teach other person/s who is willing to learn about crypto trading and investments.
If the rich help and donate to the poor, the condition of the poor will improve a lot. It is a good idea to help people learn about crypto trading and investing so that they can learn about crypto and change their quality of life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:15:36 AM

I think it's a good idea to help others. If we are rich or not we can always try to help out people in need. Sure, being rich makes it a lot easier to help others. But money isn't always what people need. Sometimes just talking to a stranger can make a huge difference. I believe in paying it forward, if you do good, good will come back to you.
Easy to say that with a lot of money you can help other people but according to statistics, the wealthier you become the less you become a charitable person. I do agree, talking to someone can make their day but you don't know that and we have an ingrained mentality of minding our own business so I don't think that it will be that easy to do too.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:37:50 AM

Easy to say that with a lot of money you can help other people but according to statistics, the wealthier you become the less you become a charitable person. I do agree, talking to someone can make their day but you don't know that and we have an ingrained mentality of minding our own business so I don't think that it will be that easy to do too.

There are two sides to this. Rich people may argue that they are paying taxes at a higher level compared to the poor and the middle class and therefore they have less disposable income in terms of net proportion. For someone who pays 50% to 55% of his income as tax, it may not be possible to take another 10% cut for charity. But those who have a tax burden of 10% or 15% will be able to take that cut.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:45:39 AM

Yes completely right, that's a good karma out there if you do good then it will come back to you in same way
maybe other people will do that to you.

Not because you are not that rich you can't do nothing, you are capable for that as long as you are willing to
do good with others.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kittygalore

Merit: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:05:55 PM

~
There are two sides to this. Rich people may argue that they are paying taxes at a higher level compared to the poor and the middle class and therefore they have less disposable income in terms of net proportion. For someone who pays 50% to 55% of his income as tax, it may not be possible to take another 10% cut for charity. But those who have a tax burden of 10% or 15% will be able to take that cut.
They can argue all they want but we all know that they have the ability to write off their taxes by setting up charity events or donations. I am not saying that the government should tax half of the of their income, a simple 1 digit increase could make all the difference. Why do people protect the rich when they clearly doesn't care about the people below them.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:15:25 PM

Becoming wealthy is almost everyone's goal in life. Especially for grown ups to support their own family but connecting it with social responsibility is another factor. Because it really gives another meaning to it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:36:07 PM

They can argue all they want but we all know that they have the ability to write off their taxes by setting up charity events or donations. I am not saying that the government should tax half of the of their income, a simple 1 digit increase could make all the difference. Why do people protect the rich when they clearly doesn't care about the people below them.

If you are of the opinion that the rich use various loopholes (such as charity contributions and carrying forward business losses), then the solution is not to increase the taxes to 60% or 70% (in many of the California cities, the income tax for the top-most slab is already close to 60%). The real solution is to eliminate these loopholes. Have you ever thought why the government (especially the Democrats) never take any steps in this direction (i.e removing those loopholes used by the rich to avoid paying taxes)? Because these politicians themselves make use of them, to pay a lower amount of tax. If the income tax rate is increased, it will only impact the honest taxpayer. Those who use various loopholes will be unaffected.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 03:19:30 PM

The fact is that this issue still needs to be looked at from the point of view of which country's taxes are being discussed. In many countries, rich people by any means avoid paying taxes by registering businesses with shell companies and withdrawing funds to offshore accounts, etc. At the same time, in some countries, rich people pay bribes to officials and avoid paying taxes by any means, while using state resources almost free of charge. One way or another, an ordinary person suffers, from whom a significant part of their income was taken away by taxes, while he has very little left for life, in contrast to a rich person.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:30:19 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

This is one of the reasons I was keen on learning Cryptocurrencies. I have a friend who presented it to by using the results and outputs he is getting from this Industry. He told us that he helped his family by only using his computer and Internet connection. He was also always treating us to eat outside and made me think on how is he getting so much money. He was not a selfish person and was excited to teach us on how to benefit from Cryptocurrencies as well and from that point, we were gifted with the knowledge of Bitcoin and it was our own personal decisions to continue learning about it and earn from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 04:59:36 AM

yes it is good to become wealth and at the same time have a social responsibility. When someone is rich he/she must be responsible with regard to his money and do it for good such as donating to charities or organizing an event for a cause. It is good to be rich but it is much better to be a good citizen. We must take care of other people, they say, by taking care and doing good for them is doing good for God. It is also a good karma. We must support and uplift each other's lives.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zanezane

Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:49:48 AM

yes it is good to become wealth and at the same time have a social responsibility. When someone is rich he/she must be responsible with regard to his money and do it for good such as donating to charities or organizing an event for a cause. It is good to be rich but it is much better to be a good citizen. We must take care of other people, they say, by taking care and doing good for them is doing good for God. It is also a good karma. We must support and uplift each other's lives.
That's not how rich people works, they won't help the society unless it benefits them directly. It's easy to say to take care of each other but the problem is that your perspective changes and you will see the people below you as just another worker plus if you uplift everyone, the influence that they have will waiver because there's no poor people that will need them anymore.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 07:09:12 AM

That's not how rich people works, they won't help the society unless it benefits them directly. It's easy to say to take care of each other but the problem is that your perspective changes and you will see the people below you as just another worker plus if you uplift everyone, the influence that they have will waiver because there's no poor people that will need them anymore.
i think for most people yes this applies but there should be rich people that also have a rich heart and they regularly help those in need without minding if they will get anything .
its only a little help and wont change the lives of the poor imediately ,
dont worry there would still be poor left in this planet because this is how life works,  in balanced .
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 01:25:24 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Being wealthy is a responsibility that some people tend to set aside yet, at some point those wealthy people should not be obliged to take that responsibility. Not everyone gets rich right away, some work the hardest just to reach that position that's why we cannot always ask them to take the responsibility considering the hardships they went through just to get there. Still, if you are one of those who have a lot of money, you can either choose to spend it all on you or try spending it through helping others that can be more likely become a pay back for those people who helped you to reach that place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: