Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.
All of us are working this much hard just because of the reason that they want to have a better living in the days to come and that they want to line a comfortable life. At the present time, there is no other better way of getting rich than that of investing your money in any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin. This is really a good way of investing your money and it can help you earn huge money.
improving the production process, reducing commercial risks, resulting in better profits. On the other hand, introducing a transparent relationship with consumers, the local community as well as research into new products or new processes leads to enriching business potential, acquiring new strategic skills.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Ha блaгoтвopитeльнocть пo пpaвильнoмy нyжнo oтдaвaть 10% oт cвoeгo дoxoдa
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.
Truly said. You are right here. There are two responsibilities of a person living in a community. First is to get the job so that he can pay his taxes and he is not a useless thing for the society. Next is to work for others. There is no life for a person if he is only living for himself. You need to see the people around you who need some important and basic facilities of life. So yes, give them education.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

This is really a debatable topic. For those people who have the advantage of wealth must come the initiative to help other people in need or what we call charity. It is true that they must do it, still it doesn't mean that they have to do it. We are talking about their money and they are the only rightful owner to decide what to do with it.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

This is really a debatable topic. For those people who have the advantage of wealth must come the initiative to help other people in need or what we call charity. It is true that they must do it, still it doesn't mean that they have to do it. We are talking about their money and they are the only rightful owner to decide what to do with it.
I agree with you because those people who are rich should give back to the poor people so they can share their blessings and make the other people feel and experience the things that they didn't experience before and even the simple happiness of giving some gifts to the poor people is a big positivity because even those simple things can make you see a lot of smiles.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
Merited by xandebnu (6)

Everything we do, we shoud do for people, not for ourself. Only on this way we can become happy and joyful. The subject of crypto-currency is not an exception. Everyone who have earned much money can give some of them for poor or sick people or for example to children, who were left without parents. So this deed will bring happiness for both of them. Good Luck!
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Everything of us have a right to express our own opinion and experience about what the cryptocurrency done to us,or expressing our own thought of how bitcoin will works in entire humanity,but becoming a wealthy people and social responsibilty is our liability to promote the goodness of cryptocurrency in entire community.Some people who become fortunate because of bitcoin they make an organizational charity to help those handicapped people by giving them a few donation,while the others bitcoiners help promote the environment natural resources and by doing this we being part of the social responsibility.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Definitely, your view towards using bitcoin as a means to help people is a noble thought. All user's should help one and another in growing cryptos and for the sake of humanity. The community will benefit and can achieve equitable distribution of income.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

That’s is the damn wrong perception we all are holding and this is why the level of charity is decreasing in people and we are unable to eliminate poverty form the world. Everyone is saying that I am the sole owner of all my wealth and no one can inquire me about the ways I am utilizing it. These people should be answerable to state for foul expenditures. This is no way that someone is dying of hunger and the rich is not helping him because it’s his wealth.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

That’s is the damn wrong perception we all are holding and this is why the level of charity is decreasing in people and we are unable to eliminate poverty form the world. Everyone is saying that I am the sole owner of all my wealth and no one can inquire me about the ways I am utilizing it. These people should be answerable to state for foul expenditures. This is no way that someone is dying of hunger and the rich is not helping him because it’s his wealth.
Its not really an obligation since we do really have the rights on our own wealth and its being part of this sad reality that theres no equality ever since from the beginning of time. Talking about on the concern of op on the true purpose why bitcoin is created this would really be entirely depending on peoples view but the fact those early adopters do have higher hopes on bitcoins potential when it was still new they didn't even expect that this would happen on this recent days.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

I do dream on becoming wealthy and do participate in charity. I just hope that I became wealthy.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

I agree what you say and everyone's expectations become rich, but on the other hand if the investment is just to be saved and can not be used people will think twice because in investing people are just looking for profits and from investing, because they megunakanya for the cost of living his family .
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Becoming wealthy is one thing we have if we are engaging with the bitcoin. Most of the people nowadys who become rich is by doing bitcoin. Social responsibility is a big thing , we are liable with our own savings coming from it and its up to us if we want to help others.But if we gain more than what we have, sharing a little with your own choice is a big help for them.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

You can help people even if you have a lot of money or even you're in a low class in a society.I also dream to become rich and want to have a lot of money to help my family that's why I am  proud that I am a bitcoiner I know someday I will become rich just like others.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

I think that we can think about giving only when we have in abundance. You can already see this with people like Bill Gates who donated most of their savings for charity work. I also plan to spend some of my savings from Bitcoin profit for charity work. There are a lot of people here in my country who do not have enough resources to achieve even two meals a day.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

A good thing to do as it may seem but tragically that's not how the world works. Let's concede it, not every one of us here invested on bitcoin for the reason that we desire to help out for the greater good, we are in this for the wealth and virtuous intentions simply comes second. Though we actually desire to help out the monetarily persecuted in some way but in reality, bitcoin can't solve that. It is here to at least lessen the unceasing control of the worlds banks and governments but in solving scarcity, it will not. There are charitable causes that help the deprived, but it will continue as is. No matter how you try, poverty will stay as long as society exists.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I think that we can think about giving only when we have in abundance. You can already see this with people like Bill Gates who donated most of their savings for charity work. I also plan to spend some of my savings from Bitcoin profit for charity work. There are a lot of people here in my country who do not have enough resources to achieve even two meals a day.
Of course, charity is very good, especially when the money really goes to the needy. But the fact is that there are people who are engaged in crypto currency, and also live in those countries, And where the prosperity of families is quite low. I think that the Crypto currency will give a good growth of financial security for such people.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Of course, charity is very good, especially when the money really goes to the needy. But the fact is that there are people who are engaged in crypto currency, and also live in those countries, And where the prosperity of families is quite low. I think that the Crypto currency will give a good growth of financial security for such people.
This would really vary on peoples financial status or standards of living on a certain country and its people choice if they would share up their blessing or not and decide to keep it for themselves.Getting rich is only the way of savings and earning on various ways and crypto can really give that chance for us to get those goals. Decisions would be entirely different from each other.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Becoming wealthy is one thing we have if we are engaging with the bitcoin. Most of the people nowadys who become rich is by doing bitcoin. Social responsibility is a big thing , we are liable with our own savings coming from it and its up to us if we want to help others.But if we gain more than what we have, sharing a little with your own choice is a big help for them.
Yeah and we are those lucky people who are engaged in bitcoin now, it is just like blessing for us that we are getting rich because of bitcoin now. Sharing our money with poor and sharing our knowledge of bitcoin with new people is just like paying back our thanks to God for making us bitcoin users. I have a lot of knowledge that I use and increase my money with bitcoin so it is making me social and helpful to all other people.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Its not hard to help if you have the money. For me i will help those in need. Helping other is a good one more blessings to come . Much better if the poor peple who want to go to school but they don't have money send them help them. Share your blessings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: