Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
I think for me if i would become wealthy in terms of having a lot of money. I would spend it more wisely and be responsible in a sense that i will share it to my family and to the church. I believe in the saying that "its better to give than to receive". We can have money by working or investing so share what we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

after we become rich then we can forget the people in need. I got to know the new Bitcoin at the end of last year and joined this forum earlier this year. I also have a plan when I am smart here I will also invite my relatives and friends who really need. but right now I have not dared, because I myself am still learning about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and I also have not been able to prove.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
You're always responsible for the things that you were saying and the way that you are living because different people from all the sides are looking on you especially if you are earning from Bitcoin, you are the representative of the cryptocurrency roll to them.
everyone who joins in the cryptocurrency has their own goals and that is their right. but what I hope is that what you know,
what you get, what you earn. will benefit the economy or the lives of many people, at least give postive effect to your family
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

The rich and wealthy people truly have a lot to learn from this. The fact that you are wealthy should be seen as a privilege to assist the less privilege and the society and community you live in.
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

Your idea is great, I want Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to help developing countries stabilize their economy, people here need a useful idea to help their lives. Better, get more benefits from social and government
JoeG.Fuller123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Good Blockchain technology for the economy, good cryptocurrency for everyone, so that everyone enjoying the good will affect the government. Only if the governments of the nations value the interests of the people, I believe that this world will be better
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

cryptocurrency opens up the opportunity to make money, people will use all their ability to make as much money as possible. Your ideas are good for life, but I think most people put their own interests first
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

In the future, I hope people use cryptocurrency as a common asset, everyone shares their interests for the more difficult. Banks, governments to fully sponsor the people. Just no longer poverty, injustice, people live happily.
baddertin9716

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

a very good idea, very practical, I look forward to the day your ideas come true. Many people and countries will change their destiny. A whole new era helps people live more meaningful
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

If we will create a business, we should always be responsible for us to give back to the people in our society. There are many big businesses that doesn't have social responsibility, we shouldn't do that.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

but a lot of wealthy people only think about themself , they don't care about the poor and don't have any social responsibilities, they only think how to increase their wealth.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Actually, if you are wealthy person but you are not responsible for that, you can easily lose your money. Because being rich and being responsible is connected to each other. You must know how to spend your money very well. So that, your money will become bigger and bigger because of being thrifty of you.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Can't blame people trying to earn here. I do believe that bitcoin offers a good chance of convinience in the future, but I could not let the chance to earn pass by as well.

I do think that a lot of people though also forgot the true purpose of why bitcoin was invented. It should serve as an alternative currency rather than an investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

It is up to the individual to decide whether he want to donate to charity or not. IMO, 99% of the problems in the world can be solved by family planning. But the religious bodies are opposed to this. So why should we be responsible for their mistakes?
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

The motive behind bitcoin and the other Cryptos might have changed in the minds of some people but there are still people who are using bitcoin to change the lives of people around them. Certainly, various social interventions such as building of  schools, charity homes and the creation of jobs cannot be left solely as the responsibility of the state and organizations. Even as individuals we can help change the world around us.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

Some of the early adopters are wealthy now. It is better if they share it into a charity or invest it into a business that has a positive impact to the society. But it’s not only the early adopters or anyone can help trough money but also by sharing their experiences or give tips and advices to the new comers.

Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Becoming wealthy is a dream for many people. But most have this desire for the wrong reason. I really admire the early investors in cryptocurrency. They basically saw what most people didn't see then. And most of them invested for some noble reason. Just as with any other engagement, the folks who later join do so for many other different reasons. But even if your sole reason for investing in Bitcoin is to make money, there's nothing wrong about this. However, make sure the society benefits from this wealth of yours.
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

This is of course the best, and the ideal person can change the world. I also like to live like you, you are a person who should be wealthy. I hope that you will assume responsibility for society and humanity. I will learn from you.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

Not all the people were same,we can't expect the people to help others once they made lot of money because there is no need to do that since they earn that money on themselves in legal or illegal ways.But there are some people who will help others too sore some reasons like getting popular or they maybe very poor when they were young.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Newcomers to Bitcoin just want to make a profit for individuals who have too much money to turn the cryptocurrency market into a game. I think, for many to look for community, it is difficult and must be taught every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: