Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

Becoming wealthy and have plenty of blessings the more we become socially responsible both for our own good but for the welfare of others too. Our social responsibility is to help people those who are in need like for me putting up a business and allow the needy to work, for them to earn for a living  and sustain their daily needs. We have to make a way to share what we have and give chance other people uplift their lives by helping them and also encourage them to work hard for a living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

If ever i will be very wealthy i can share my blessings to a charity or one of our place in my country who really in need.But i won't give any money because i know some of here in my country receiving some help from our government using the money for gambling or using for a collateral because government give them money monthly which for the children's education but some parents are abusing it.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I just started bitcoin september last year, but joined on campaign last november. My main reason of joining is to earn money. Because my salary is not enough to support my kids, and i need to have other source of income. Im a single mom, and bitcoin is really big help for me and my kids. Bitcoin is also a help to my friend because she used her earnings from it to pay for her tuition fees and other school expenses. Its a big help when it comes to finances.
If i become wealthy (hope so) because of bitcoin, i will give share to charity. Its always nice to give something from all the blessings that we received.
But as i go on with bitcoin, i realized that its not all about gaining profit. Its about showing or telling other people or the world rather that bitcoin is a very big help to us when it comes on transacion. Due to its decentralization, transactions can be made peer to peer. Infomations about the sender or receiver are also kept private, and thats nice that everything are kept confidential.
Its one of the best technological innovation when it comes to financial matter as well as on transactions.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I hope that others think the same way. There's no harm on helping others especially when you are already on the peak of being legendary bitcoiner, i mean, kinda millionaire or billionaire or higher than that.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

As a human being, everyone should maintain some social responsibilities such that help the poor,help the adult who are neglected by his child and so on.Those works are related to our human mind. I think,everyone should do it by his own capability.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

That was really good read. Well, to add to that I think I'm going to set up my life first and then I will think about doing something socially for sure. I am not from the rich family or something like that but normal community person with family weekends all the time. I have to pay debts fro my house and car which I bought so that my family could enjoy their life without any hesitance.

So I'm sure that I will first clear most of the portions with the bitcoin. I already did pay a lot of things with bitcoin so I'm grateful to that. Once Im out of these things then I will make sure that I'm spending most of the money for worships and blessing in of society. It is really one of the good way to spend money and enjoy it. 
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

Since this is a journey of becoming rich it is your own responsibility and will not be a social responsibility. Still, there are some things that you should often listen to in the morning learning from various news about what can get rich this year. While waiting for the news and enjoy a glass of coffee, listen to the news about cripto money you can find a good idea and very useful for us. There will be instructions for all who see the news of cripto money, we can follow the instructions on how many times the development of the times with cripto money. A good way to become rich just from ourselves, by way of starting trading cripto money we will be able to become a very rich man. Start with our future digital money will be more beautiful than yesterday.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Maybe that's our one thing in common.We should help first our family and loved ones,and if we see we have done our part for them,then we will extend our financial hep particularly into our community.I think all people really wants to help for the social welfare,it' just that they still have not enough income to cater to the needs of the masses.Greediness has no place in bitcoin for all we know.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

I just started bitcoin september last year, but joined on campaign last november. My main reason of joining is to earn money. Because my salary is not enough to support my kids, and i need to have other source of income. Im a single mom, and bitcoin is really big help for me and my kids. Bitcoin is also a help to my friend because she used her earnings from it to pay for her tuition fees and other school expenses. Its a big help when it comes to finances.
If i become wealthy (hope so) because of bitcoin, i will give share to charity. Its always nice to give something from all the blessings that we received.
But as i go on with bitcoin, i realized that its not all about gaining profit. Its about showing or telling other people or the world rather that bitcoin is a very big help to us when it comes on transacion. Due to its decentralization, transactions can be made peer to peer. Infomations about the sender or receiver are also kept private, and thats nice that everything are kept confidential.
Its one of the best technological innovation when it comes to financial matter as well as on transactions.

I pray that this crypto currency market would mint you enough wealth to support your kids. It is always good to help you friends, relative and also your community when you have some wealth. Giving back is very important and should not be ignored. We should never forget our past and humble beginnings.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

I pray that this crypto currency market would mint you enough wealth to support your kids. It is always good to help you friends, relative and also your community when you have some wealth. Giving back is very important and should not be ignored. We should never forget our past and humble beginnings.
Hoping as well that we will all gonna become wealthy here by patiently doing campaigns and trading, we are 8 sibling in a family, I am the 4th eldest and still no one in my eldest sibling have enter college nor finish their secondary, I am the first to finish secondary and hopefully I can enter College with the help of bitcoin and will be able to help my younger siblings as well.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Well i agree, before thinking to help others we should prioritize our own family first and when we see that they are stable with their lives then thats how we can spread our blessings to others. However we dont need to be rich to be able to help, even in small simple ways we can contribute to our community.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

If I have abundant wealth when I will never forget to give some income to my parents and I also alms to others who need will never get behind.Although currently many new players in this forum I still keep the high spirits in order to earn income with work hard on your own and always try not to hurt others.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

If i will be wealthy in this field of bitcoin, my social responsibility is to spread to others about what I have learn from bitcoin. I will encourage them to try it and see for themselves. This will help them address the poverty in our country. And if you are wealthy, you must be a good steward of what God has entrusted you. Share it with less fortunate. be a channel of blessing to other people

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

If I have abundant wealth when I will never forget to give some income to my parents and I also alms to others who need will never get behind.Although currently many new players in this forum I still keep the high spirits in order to earn income with work hard on your own and always try not to hurt others.
I am living in a society where all the people live like one family. There is nothing to worry about any wrong dude in the community. If someone is rich or poor it doesn’t matter. All the people get-together on every occasion like marriage or anything. All the people have their responsibility of the society and there is nothing about the wealth. Rich and poor will stand in one line in the time of difficulties.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Since this is a journey of becoming rich it is your own responsibility and will not be a social responsibility. Still, there are some things that you should often listen to in the morning learning from various news about what can get rich this year. While waiting for the news and enjoy a glass of coffee, listen to the news about cripto money you can find a good idea and very useful for us. There will be instructions for all who see the news of cripto money, we can follow the instructions on how many times the development of the times with cripto money. A good way to become rich just from ourselves, by way of starting trading cripto money we will be able to become a very rich man. Start with our future digital money will be more beautiful than yesterday.
Yeah this is the right thing. When you the money you can help the poor and do many things for the betterment of your society. If you are poor you will spend all the time to earn bread for your family. Rich people are free from this thing. They have a lot of time to do something for the society. Charity and trust are the good things to help poor and to make them respectable people of the society.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Well, that was really inspiring that what you will be earning with Bitcoin was also used to help other people just like giving some into charitable works that can surely help people in terms of meeting their needs. It is really good and very heart warming that you know you can really help those people after you have truly considered yourself as secure in terms of financials. I hope all rich people will do the same thing not just wasting their moneys into unnecessary things like drugs instead they must just help those people who are really in need.
mrDimple

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

I can declare that bitcoin is life saver and life changer for my personal life.
Before I knew bitcoin, I was nothing but a homeless gamer but after I knew about how to invest bitcoin, it changed my life a little bit. ( I can help my family expense although not 100% )

yeah me too ..
because I'm also a little player just before and my friend told me about it bitcoin .. I was inspired and learned to invest and I also helped a little bit of family
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

If you really trade in the cryptocurrency market then succeed and help your family and your community then that is a great thing that bitcoin and cryptocurrency have done for this society. Be a wealthy businessman who is also responsible for the society, that is what you should do. I hope that the community in the cryptocurrency market will take social action to build a better life every day.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 10:21:36 PM by posoa

It is a reliable fact that to get wealthy is to start by investing into cryptocurrencies. This will enhance the source of wealth as a result of trading, investments, and other transactions using Bitcoin. For investments, it will be for a long term so as to be able to make  great  gain in the investment engage in. If after the period of trading and investments, the wealth now comes, it is expected that the owner of such wealth becomes, socially responsible by affecting lives of the widows,orphans, the needy, the less privileged in the society ..etc. This will be an avenue to affect the lives of many positively, even the unemployed  applicants as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: