Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

I do not think the huge rich companies are as socially responsible as the smaller owner group personal wealth individual rich people. For example apple is insanely rich but there is no one that owns most of apple stocks, which causes steve jobs to not help as much when he was alive, neither tim cook.

Moreover, look at microsoft or facebook, bill gates has been the biggest socially responsible person in the world because he owns insane amount of microsofts stocks and same goes with mark zuckerberg, call him what you want but he helps people out.

Look at warren buffet, dude has given away 50+ billion dollars so far. Individual wealth and big companies are different stuff, you can have a trillion dollar company but not have any billionaire owners whereas you can have hundred billion dollar company but owner may be wealthy as hell and will help people out.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

The majority of early adopters were most likely in it for the "right" reasons. They are the idealists who want to give more power to the people and evolve mankind out of a sense of duty. People who are investing now are probably in it for the money, but more wealth is almost always a good thing and will improve the lives for themselves and for those around them. Anyone who said money doesn't make you happy never had it. You need money to be happy, but you'll only be happy if you know how to spend it.
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

People who are rich already really need to learn how to help others. Most people just made money out of the blue and forget their past. They will not even want to help the poor that cones to them for survival.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Yeah this the chance and opportunity of one that can earn in bitcoin by investing on some coins on and holding it after market has a good increase. This is an example way to earn in bitoin. Anyway getting rich is not that easy and you do not need for a shortcut for it instead for now what you are going to do is learn and then earn in the near future.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

A lot of people that become wealthy forget about poor people and they become more concerned with material possessions.  Even the billionaires that give to charities usually do so for good publicity, if someone truly wanted to be a generous human being they would donate anonymously.  I believe we all rely on each other in this society and we are only as strong as our weakest link.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

If you are successful and become wealthy ,then do not forget that you have also a social responsibility to the people who are also contributing to success of your investment and wealth.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Performing social responsibilities become very simple when you are wealthy. We mostly ask how do we become wealthy so as to fulfill this social responsibilities. I think being wealthy is about planning your life.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

Creation of wealth through entrepreneurship should be key to liberating people from eternal poverty. I can't imagine how interesting it would be to have a business set up which will pay employees in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. This would empower people and  get cryptocurrency to every ear.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I 100% agree with your words. Vision of worlds problems and financial possibilities should force us to do our best to make this world a better place for sure. Crypto may invite more people in "wealthy world" I believe.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

There's hardly any true Believers these days.

Crypto world has been overrun by wolves.. True Believers are overwhelmed or busy building decentralized applications/future.

I don't have much problems with those who are in it for the money as long as they do not try to cause confusion or destroy the community.
Lots of wolves in sheep clothing.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Good for those individuals who had been here for a while for sure they were able to earn that much since they got here first when bitcoin market price is not that high. As we all know that bitcoin always getting high and higher in terms of its market price when there are many rich individuals who join here.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Being able to become richer and help more people in this society is the reason for me to enter the cryptocurrency market. Set goals for yourself to achieve the fastest results.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

i think ecoming wealthy and rich has a corresponding social responsibility too. In my case, i want to help our church and the community. I want to support the youth advocacy and their platform for the development of the youth in our community. But this advocacy needs a financial support to be able to fulfill it.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Opening a business to help people who do not have a school diploma, it is very helpful because now there are many unemployed because of the difficulty of finding work.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Not all the people were same,we can't expect the people to help others once they made lot of money because there is no need to do that since they earn that money on themselves in legal or illegal ways.But there are some people who will help others too sore some reasons like getting popular or they maybe very poor when they were young.
The first thing we need is good morals. When there is virtue then all his actions will be good and will surely have good results. In life as well as the community need help to help people more difficult than themselves. Give away the values to receive love. That really should be.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Each person who are into crypto has their own reason for investing on it. Some are here for profit, some are rrally eager to support and develop technology and it's use to improve the quality of services and to provide convenience to others.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

Becoming wealthy has a lot of social responsibility to take especially in helping others to uplift their family living. I know there are people here in this forum that already earn enough to help the needy and the poorest of the poor. And one way of helping these people is to open a livelihood program and conduct seminars to enhance their knowledge and skills to be able to help these people to start a business of their own.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

When we are wealthy enough, why not share the blessings that you have received. If bitcoin shares, so does we.
I hope someday people around the world will feel worthy and deserving of this wealth and at the same time involve thereselves into an outreach program. In this way, we can help others and we can help bitcoin society to grow more.

HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
hi, can pleas help me here in bitcoin, i am just a newbie, can you please help and guide me for what i am going to do?, please
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

i agree that all new comers coming to crypto world to earn money. They make trades in crypto market and try to earn as much as they can. They even dont know what they are buying what blockchain is who is satoshi etc etc. Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: