Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:08:32 PM

Small screenshot of what I have:

As I said on first post, coding is done and I'm testing it. I'm waiting for my graphic designer to send me his work and adapt the code.

Again, I accept donations to the following QRK address:

Qh3kYHSFemmwbYVGRU5vbsdmrykHALnyiu

Until now I have one donation, total amount received: 81.90 QRK. Thanks to the anonymous donator!

More people donated. Total donation received until now: 1557,90 QRK. Thank you!
Probably tomorrow I will have the design. I will try to adapt the code to the design this weekend. Will keep you updated!

Lovely. Quarks project developments are skyrocketing lately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 08:25:14 PM

As I said on first post, coding is done and I'm testing it. I'm waiting for my graphic designer to send me his work and adapt the code.

Until now I have one donation, total amount received: 81.90 QRK. Thanks to the anonymous donator!

Probably tomorrow I will have the design. I will try to adapt the code to the design this weekend. Will keep you updated!

Looks great so far.

But please explain how do plan on solving the usual problems of local coin markets?

how will your escrow plan work?

what kind of customer protection plans will you offer?

what kind of user valuation/rating system will you implement?

As you said your coding is finished, so I assume you have answers to my questions?

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:36:30 PM

Looks great so far.

But please explain how do plan on solving the usual problems of local coin markets?

As you said your coding is finished, so I assume you have answers to my questions?

Legit questions
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:50:29 AM

Basic draft idea for the quark foundation originally posted on the quark forum

Bitrated user: Mick.
WillBit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:55:56 AM

https://i.imgur.com/aN7JTrt.png
https://i.imgur.com/KxxQD7n.png
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 06:27:19 AM

THAT IS SICKENING, if that was my cat i would poke it's eyes out so it couldn't look at me
gginer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:49:33 AM

Looks great so far.

I have made everything as similar as localbitcoins as possible. They have been online for more than a year now and I'm convinced they have already thought about these questions.

The escrow will work with an auxiliary account where QRK to be traded will be desposited until seller receives payment. When seller receives the money, he will release them.
This is a protection plan for both sides, buyers will know seller has enough QRK to cover the transaction and auxiliary account will be locked until buyer receives money. Sellers can ask for buyers indentity with a built in document upload feature.
The rating system is custom coded, with two separated valuations for "buying" and "selling". Everyone will be able to see all ratings.

PD: one more donation last night. Total amount received: 1562,90 QRK

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 12:29:47 PM

Looks great so far.

I have made everything as similar as localbitcoins as possible. They have been online for more than a year now and I'm convinced they have already thought about these questions.

The escrow will work with an auxiliary account where QRK to be traded will be desposited until seller receives payment. When seller receives the money, he will release them.
This is a protection plan for both sides, buyers will know seller has enough QRK to cover the transaction and auxiliary account will be locked until buyer receives money. Sellers can ask for buyers indentity with a built in document upload feature.
The rating system is custom coded, with two separated valuations for "buying" and "selling". Everyone will be able to see all ratings.

PD: one more donation last night. Total amount received: 1562,90 QRK

Great, send me a PM if you need a beta tester.
(I am the owner of localquark.com and will redirect to you, if everything works properly. I think there is no point in me creating my own localquark if your progress is very far already.)

gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:42:29 PM

We have all been wondering if there will be another coin that will surge in price like bitcoin and litecoin.

A lot of people have used the approach to mine and/or buy every coin because it is hard to be sure which Alt coin will turn out to be the next BIG ONE.

We now know!

It is Quark!

Quark has done something that no other coin has ever done. It increased in value by more than 1000x in less than 2 weeks. From 21 on Tuesday Nov 19 to 30000 on Sat Nov 30.

This huge increase is amazing.

How was it possible?

It is a result of the uniqueness of Quark's distribution.

All coins when first issued are raped and dumped by the botnets, farms etc. In fact no coin can overcome this relentless raping and dumping. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception.

But because of Quark's distribution, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. There is no more constant downward pressure on the price.

Now the price can increase with time without constraints. It is this natural price increase that is attractive to hedge fund investors and will result in Quark challenging litecoin's price of 0.025 btc and maybe even challenging bitcoin itself.

We have all wondered what will happen when a coin is fully mined. We now know. It is a price explosion!

I only hope that everybody got in on Quark before Nov 19. If not, it is not too late, there may be another factor of 1000x waiting in the wings. Big money is pouring into Quark!
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:12:07 PM

We have all been wondering if there will be another coin that will surge in price like bitcoin and litecoin.

A lot of people have used the approach to mine and/or buy every coin because it is hard to be sure which Alt coin will turn out to be the next BIG ONE.

We now know!

It is Quark!

Quark has done something that no other coin has ever done. It increased in value by more than 1000x in less than 2 weeks. From 21 on Tuesday Nov 19 to 30000 on Sat Nov 30.

How was it possible?

All coins when first issued are raped and dumped by the botnets, farms etc. In fact no coin can overcome this relentless raping and dumping. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception.

But because of Quark's distribution, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. There is no more constant downward pressure on the price.

Now the price can increase with time without constraints. It is this natural price increase that is attractive to hedge fund investors and will result in Quark challenging litecoin's price of 0.025 btc and maybe even challenging bitcoin itself.

We have all wondered what will happen when a coin is fully mined. We now know. It is a price explosion!

I only hope that everybody got in on Quark before Nov 19. If not, it is not too late, there may be another factor of 1000x waiting in the wings. Big money is pouring into Quark!

Interesting
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:21:37 PM

We now know!

It is Quark!

How was it possible?

It is certainly interesting to watch this unfold. And now we are trying to understand if Quarks very early mine is indeed a good thing. I can see arguments both for and against. Time will tell.
Just the aspect of profiting and selling allows for distribution, regardless of when mined. The larger question I have is support of the network, where as BTC's model seems exemplary.
I'm a holder of quark, primarily because of the uniqueness of the algorithms used and also, tbh, to diversify.

I get the strong feeling that this next year (2014 is almost upon us) is going to be incredible with Cryptocurrencies. Just as BTC went from pennies, to dollars, to hundreds, etc. I think we will see a rollover into the alt coins. But beyond that we will see developments that are organic and a bit out of our time horizon. Enjoy guys.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:36:01 PM

We now know!

How do "we" know this?

It is Quark!

How was it possible?

How do "we" know this??  The coin is not fully mined yet and there is still that 1 million QRK a year for inflation.  So how do "we" know this?

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
miky17

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:03:13 PM

I think he is just another investor that wants the quark to rise. Dont need to try to hard. I also think quark is a good coin, and there are a lot of projects going on around it. But you dont know if quark will be succesfull, otherwise, the price wouldnt be the one we have now.
BlackShadowX1

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:06:31 PM

QWqQKSrHGM2VBjJapAg4H7oqfv3iQXo95B

Any tips would be appreciated
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:18:38 PM

love the design just so you know all ref to "Coin" is gone from the new Wallet , love that "coin" is the "Tech" name for Quark - but as it will be taken it may hurt confidence of your site ?

-i.e new users might not know if it is legit or not ?

only mention it for that reason -

great work !   

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:20:12 PM

Basic draft idea for the quark foundation originally posted on the quark forum

Great design ^

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
gginer

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:46:34 PM

love the design just so you know all ref to "Coin" is gone from the new Wallet , love that "coin" is the "Tech" name for Quark - but as it will be taken it may hurt confidence of your site ?

-i.e new users might not know if it is legit or not ?

only mention it for that reason -

great work !  

Thank you for the clarification. The final design will be much better, this is just for testing purposes Smiley

For supporting my work, check my signature!

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
robcop

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:33:27 PM

Where is that top 100 list of Quark holders? I knew there was a site about this but I cant find it anymore.
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6316

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:35:37 PM

Where is that top 100 list of Quark holders? I knew there was a site about this but I cant find it anymore.

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-quarkcoin-addresses.html

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:44:10 PM

I think he is just another investor that wants the quark to rise. Dont need to try to hard. I also think quark is a good coin, and there are a lot of projects going on around it. But you dont know if quark will be succesfull, otherwise, the price wouldnt be the one we have now.

Yes I have some Quark, but I'm just trying to help my crypto friends take advantage of what I see as a great opportunity. Like the time I tried to convince some of my cyptsy chat buddies to buy GDC at 5 because I could see that it would go to 800. This is a lull before the next big surge for Quark, get in.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: