Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66332 times)
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

The staking confuses me, though to be far I don't have much experience with staking coins in general.  I've been running my wallet for about 12hrs a day when I'm online, the same 12 hrs each day, the first week I was getting coins every other day without fail and now for the past week I haven't received any.  It just says expected time to reward 2 days or 3 days or 1 day.  I'm assuming I'm just missing the time when they're being distributed?  So the staking rewards happen at random times and you have to leave it on 24/7?

Someone correct me if this is wrong, but Sirius doesn't 'charge' your coins, i.e. your staking weight doesn't increase the longer you are staking unsuccessfully. This is why it is more of a lottery to stake. The expected time to stake is often not helpful as the network weight also changes when other nodes go offline. Staking 24/7 is therefore the preferred method with this coin. Also, the staking rewards seem to be split in half and you need to keep staking aprox 2 days to secure them.

You do not need to be staking to receive your second installment of the stake. Once you stake a block you get 2.5 Sirx the other 2.5 Sirx are awarded to you 500 blocks later whether you are staking or not.

I think there's some problem with staking. I have not been rewarded for a week,since i open the wallet everyday. Before i could get 2.5 Sirius everyday from staking .
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

The staking confuses me, though to be far I don't have much experience with staking coins in general.  I've been running my wallet for about 12hrs a day when I'm online, the same 12 hrs each day, the first week I was getting coins every other day without fail and now for the past week I haven't received any.  It just says expected time to reward 2 days or 3 days or 1 day.  I'm assuming I'm just missing the time when they're being distributed?  So the staking rewards happen at random times and you have to leave it on 24/7?

Someone correct me if this is wrong, but Sirius doesn't 'charge' your coins, i.e. your staking weight doesn't increase the longer you are staking unsuccessfully. This is why it is more of a lottery to stake. The expected time to stake is often not helpful as the network weight also changes when other nodes go offline. Staking 24/7 is therefore the preferred method with this coin. Also, the staking rewards seem to be split in half and you need to keep staking aprox 2 days to secure them.

You do not need to be staking to receive your second installment of the stake. Once you stake a block you get 2.5 Sirx the other 2.5 Sirx are awarded to you 500 blocks later whether you are staking or not.

I think there's some problem with staking. I have not been rewarded for a week,since i open the wallet everyday. Before i could get 2.5 Sirius everyday from staking .

Maybe it's because there are more and more people who wants to stake their coin so it takes more time to receive your reward. I am not an expert but that's just what I think. I used to own a few masternode and then when there are more active masternode the ROI is getting smaller and smaller. I think this may be the case here. But if you want to have a clear answer then you should join the slack channel.

monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

wait...2.5 SIRX per address ? Can I split my holdings to different addresses ?
I could be wrong, though I assume you could but the time required would still be the same because it's based off weight.  There shouldn't be any advantage to spliting them up versus leaving them all in one address if that's what you're saying.
I know about splitting,but what dev said is 2.5 SIRX per add .I am confused.

I'm wondering why the block explorer (https://siriusexplorer.io/) shows staking address with 1/2 of total rewards from staking, but it seems like wallet transactions show all stake rewards going to staking address.
Kencha77

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Maybe it's because there are more and more people who wants to stake their coin so it takes more time to receive your reward. I am not an expert but that's just what I think. I used to own a few masternode and then when there are more active masternode the ROI is getting smaller and smaller. I think this may be the case here. But if you want to have a clear answer then you should join the slack channel.

Also haven't received any Sirius for 3 days of staking already. Any answers from the devs in the slack channel?
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

it's normal, more peoples are stacking so our weight on network decrease and the rewards are more rare
but it's good that means more people are involved and not just here for takes free coin to dump
andro hac

Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Also haven't received any Sirius for 3 days of staking already. Any answers from the devs in the slack channel?
joseph [10:00 PM]
"I will siriusly work on finalizing the first stage distribution this weekend, so not making any trips. hopefully by Monday we have most of it covered. Website is up and still needs some more info, but things are moving along nice. We have three contributions from our elite extended dev team that will receive bounties this week mainly Jesta's Docker contribution and xibejan's Mac wallet, there was also a windows full install contribution"
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

it's normal, more peoples are stacking so our weight on network decrease and the rewards are more rare
but it's good that means more people are involved and not just here for takes free coin to dump

I hit another stake only after 6 days based on my stake rewards. the difficulty is high compare to the first week where i usually hit a 2-3 stake weekly.

When Sirius get listed on exchange, more and more people will surely run a full node for staking rewards.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I hit another stake only after 6 days based on my stake rewards. the difficulty is high compare to the first week where i usually hit a 2-3 stake weekly.

When Sirius get listed on exchange, more and more people will surely run a full node for staking rewards.
I also, have not run a wallet since the full sync 2 weeks ago. whether it can raise stake after full sync?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
huangdz888

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

I want to buy 10000 Sirx
Alexkurd

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

I want to buy 10000 Sirx
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687228.160
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Been checking my wallet each day since applying on 13th Jan but still no SIRX in my wallet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Been checking my wallet each day since applying on 13th Jan but still no SIRX in my wallet.

Same here, whats going on?
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:17:37 PM by TheStuhlman

Processing all submissions this weekend, if you do not receive a distribution by end of day on Monday please PM "joseph" on our slack.
Remember you will only receive a distribution if you followed our instructions on the OP. Please do not PM anyone today, wait till end of day tomorrow.

We are doing our best to finish Stage I and move on to a newer distribution method and set some contribution bounties. Be active on our slack and read the announcements we make to keep up with our progress.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Processing all submissions this weekend, if you do not receive a distribution by end of day on Monday please PM "joseph" on our slack.
Remember you will only receive a distribution if you followed our instructions on the OP. Please do not PM anyone today, wait till end of day tomorrow.

We are doing our best to finish Stage I and move on to a newer distribution method and set some contribution bounties. Be active on our slack and read the announcements we make to keep up with our progress.

Finally some bounties for Sirx, Been waiting for it to increase my sirx holdings.

Any spoiler for the new distribution method? are you guys gonna use the merit system to determine the amount of airdrop of each airdrop participants?
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Finally some bounties for Sirx, Been waiting for it to increase my sirx holdings.

Any spoiler for the new distribution method? are you guys gonna use the merit system to determine the amount of airdrop of each airdrop participants?

Can't wait to join the bounty since my space are empty at the moment
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Has the new allocation scheme been generated?The first stage of github development membership raises the bar.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

Has the new allocation scheme been generated?The first stage of github development membership raises the bar.

Everyone are waiting about the new rules for the distributions. Without the Merit system i will surely rank this coming month to Sr. Member. but i do believe that the siruis devteam will consider the low rank members to join and take part in the airdrop.
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Everyone who submitted for distribution on or after January 13th Please PM "joseph" on our team slack.
must have the following information ready to claim your share:

- link to your senior or above bitcointalk profile
- Sirius address you submitted the form with must be visible on your profile..

You have 7 days to claim your distribution starting today.

New announcement tomorrow regarding how we will proceed with second stage.

nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I Send message slack joseph . He sand me 5K SIRX !

Thanks team !

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

Everyone who submitted for distribution on or after January 13th Please PM "joseph" on our team slack.
must have the following information ready to claim your share:

- link to your senior or above bitcointalk profile
- Sirius address you submitted the form with must be visible on your profile..

You have 7 days to claim your distribution starting today.

New announcement tomorrow regarding how we will proceed with second stage.

I just PM'd "joseph" my bitcointalk profile link on the team slack and quickly received my coins. There was a few minutes delay before they showed on the explorer after he sent them. The explorer doesn't show them until a new block's been found.

All I had to PM was my profile link. I didn't have to PM an address or anything else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: