Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:29 AM

I agree with the %51 part but also devs have comunication problems with community. It's not really hard to come here and make announcements. I know you were active in other platforms but you said bounty campaign will be announced in begginning of March, if there is a delay take a couple of minutes and make an announcement. No one will bite you  Wink

Problems came after  collecting 2M dollars. Society no longer needs them, why talk to you ...

Lack of communication from the dev team will hurt this project.

I believe that 1 message/post per day from the dev will not hurt and only take less than 1 minute.

Based on the P.Paper Sthulman was the lead community manager and he is missing on his job
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xintenson

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

No news on the 2nd round, and 51% for the devs? Ouch. Unless there are 10,000 devs.
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

I agree with the %51 part but also devs have comunication problems with community. It's not really hard to come here and make announcements. I know you were active in other platforms but you said bounty campaign will be announced in begginning of March, if there is a delay take a couple of minutes and make an announcement. No one will bite you  Wink

Problems came after  collecting 2M dollars. Society no longer needs them, why talk to you ...

I think they had this problem from day one. And they tried to raise 2m dollars but as far as i know they collected about 800k$ or 80 btc something.

They are not very active even on slack.

$800k is enough.With enough money, they don't care about anything else.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Guys, how much can you whine here? You have not invested a penny in this project, will you still put conditions here? Everyone got their koins for free (except for those guys who bought koin from the hands.) And are not yet happy all the time. I believe that the team is doing everything right. Good luck to them.
swiftcoder

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:07:06 PM by swiftcoder

Guys, how much can you whine here? You have not invested a penny in this project, will you still put conditions here? Everyone got their koins for free (except for those guys who bought koin from the hands.) And are not yet happy all the time. I believe that the team is doing everything right. Good luck to them.

Speak for yourself! How did you come to the conclusion that everyone who is critical of the 51% dev fund arent investors ?
I see a project with a huge potential and if I believe my criticism might help it succeed then I see no problem objecting . It's up to the developers to respond how they see fit

// CryptPool  //   ─── Visit Us!
The Cryptocurrency Authority (https://www.cryptpool.net)
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

51% seems unreasonable.

I think there is nothing wrong with 51%, look at Bancor Protocol the team also have 50% of the coins.
But the team need to lock it for 2 years or more in my opinion.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Dev decide to keep 51% of supply and this not part of which is use for listing on exchange? exchange listing was generated separately, now what is dev break down on how the 51% is going to be spent, maybe further development of project, marketing etc, it cant be for personal gains only, otherwise that will be selfish to do so Shocked
between it will be nice to get update here in forum time to time, it almost look like living investors and supporters in the dark, update of second airdrop please Cool
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Devs did a 51% attack on themselves, they collected some btc donations from a few people, maybe this is the exit, very strange behaviour, they must realise market won't accept that level of dev compensation.
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

51% seems unreasonable.

I think there is nothing wrong with 51%, look at Bancor Protocol the team also have 50% of the coins.

changes in system patterns are very significant after getting funds around 80btc, this plan should have been notified before making a fundraiser for the exchange. if like this will cause a lot of suspicion from the community and hope dev immediately provide clarification and more active again in this thread

Ivor Biggun

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Devs did a 51% attack on themselves, they collected some btc donations from a few people, maybe this is the exit, very strange behaviour, they must realise market won't accept that level of dev compensation.

Maybe they figured out a way to lock them into a smart contract that permits staking. That might make a 51% attack impossible, but the coins unspendable.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Maybe they figured out a way to lock them into a smart contract that permits staking. That might make a 51% attack impossible, but the coins unspendable.

The 51% figure is very interesting. It makes no sense that the devs would keep 51% of a coin because nobody is going to accept that. So perhaps there's a reason for it.
Kencha77

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Lack of communication from the dev team will hurt this project.

I believe that 1 message/post per day from the dev will not hurt and only take less than 1 minute.

Based on the P.Paper Sthulman was the lead community manager and he is missing on his job

the last post i know is about the donations for the exchange listing. No post came out from the devs after that topic
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

So what are your plans for development? There are still no dates regarding marketing programs. It would also be nice to outline inflation processes in more detail. And i was going to ask how development can proceed without crowdsale but i see team have manage to raise 80btc from supporters of this project, really impressive.
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

Please join us on slack and ask your questions, I know the importance of bitcointalk in communications but we have other social outlets which are bridged together so one question answered on slack, can reach our community on telegram/discord at the same time.

our position/whitepaper is light enough to be fully understood by anyone even those who are new to crypto, that is one of our main targets at Sirius, reaching out to everyone and getting what some consider complex coding and programming in the hands of those who need it.

This is the technical whitepaper of VEE : https://vee.tech/kmgViewResource/VEE-white-paper-excelsia-preview.pdf
released recently by Sunny King.

"The Company will generate a total of 5,142,85 000 VEE coins, 35% of which will be provided during the private placement period, with the value equals to the value of eighteen thousand Bitcoins (BTC18,000). The total 35% of private placement VEE. The VEE Blockchain Platform will guarantee that the total supply of VEE coin will not exceed 7.599 Billion."

This is not a criticism of VEE, on the contrary, we are huge supporters of Sunny King and the VEE project and consider his contributions to the blockchain tech unparalleled after Satoshi himself. But what we wanted to point out is the fact that most projects know a long term funding plan must exist, whether you like it or not, if you are a short term interest, you are blinded by short term influences.

As for our communications, we maintain a presence on slack/discord/telegram and we answer any questions that come up. It's true we take time to do things other than answering questions, but those things have priority and must be done. Not any day goes by that one of the devs is not on slack/discord/telegram.

We are in the process of finalizing our Sirius foundation registration, when that is done we will post that information on our website. This week also we created a new language translation for our website, published our position/whitepaper, we have teams working on our mobile clients and a new detailed block explorer. Some of our team members are working with exchanges.

We will make important announcements to the community when we have something to announce, that will not be everyday. Some of the information posted here by anyone not on the dev team might not be 100% accurate. For accurate information please read our announcements on slack/discord/telegram

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

~SniP~

We will make important announcements to the community when we have something to announce, that will not be everyday. Some of the information posted here by anyone not on the dev team might not be 100% accurate. For accurate information please read our announcements on slack/discord/telegram

You heard the man Cheesy We just need to trust the dev and their team members.

While we are waiting just keep staking and keep supporting SIRX on this thread by answering newbie question about the project.

and lastly join slack for more updated news and updates about the project.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

51% seems unreasonable.

I also thought about this situation, or they need to block 51% for some time and to unfreeze gradually in parts, or this coin will have such a staff of developers that this 51% will be distributed at all, which I doubt. But I think the developers have a plan for this. You see that people with experience are engaged this coin, which by no means the first day in the crypto-currency community. I think all the wishes will be taken into account)
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Please join us on slack and ask your questions, I know the importance of bitcointalk in communications but we have other social outlets which are bridged together so one question answered on slack, can reach our community on telegram/discord at the same time.

our position/whitepaper is light enough to be fully understood by anyone even those who are new to crypto, that is one of our main targets at Sirius, reaching out to everyone and getting what some consider complex coding and programming in the hands of those who need it.

This is the technical whitepaper of VEE : https://vee.tech/kmgViewResource/VEE-white-paper-excelsia-preview.pdf

"The Company will generate a total of 5,142,85 000 VEE coins, 35% of which will be provided during the private placement period, with the value equals to the value of eighteen thousand Bitcoins (BTC18,000). The total 35% of private placement VEE. The VEE Blockchain Platform will guarantee that the total supply of VEE coin will not exceed 7.599 Billion."

This is not a criticism of VEE, on the contrary, we are huge supporters of Sunny King and the VEE project and consider his contributions to the blockchain tech unparalleled after Satoshi himself. But what we wanted to point out is the fact that most projects know a long term funding plan must exist, whether you like it or not, if you are a short term interest, you are blinded by short term influences.

As for our communications, we maintain a presence on slack/discord/telegram and we answer any questions that come up. It's true we take time to do things other than answering questions, but those things have priority and must be done. Not any day goes by that one of the devs is not on slack/discord/telegram.

We are in the process of finalizing our Sirius foundation registration, when that is done we will post that information on our website. This week also we created a new language translation for our website, published our position/whitepaper, we have teams working on our mobile clients and a new detailed block explorer. Some of our team members are working with exchanges.

Thanks for the great update, I believe in you and your team. The light paper looks sick and easy to understand I hope we will get an update on exchange soon

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !

There no latest info about the 2nd round of distributions. For now they are busy with the formation of foundation for SIRX and also working on exchange listing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

TheStuhlman is very true, long-term prospects are ... Achieving goals is a science.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: