Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Good news everyone  Smiley

From the slack:
@everyone As we are close to getting done with our foundation registration, and after some discussions with our advisers, we decided to finalize our Cryptopia listing requirements. This should provide our community with a safe place to trade while we work on moving forward with other exchanges. The listing is now awaiting on Cryptopia tech team to process. As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse. As soon as we have managed to secure a trusted exchange partner for this process, we will inform you.
Great!we'll expect a listing Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:30:30 AM

Good news everyone  Smiley

From the slack:
@everyone As we are close to getting done with our foundation registration, and after some discussions with our advisers, we decided to finalize our Cryptopia listing requirements. This should provide our community with a safe place to trade while we work on moving forward with other exchanges. The listing is now awaiting on Cryptopia tech team to process. As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse. As soon as we have managed to secure a trusted exchange partner for this process, we will inform you.

A true Goodnews Cheesy

As far as i know, they can do an airdrop on cryptopia but i dont think this will eliminate abuse.

If they already start working with cryptopia we can expect to get listed  within 2 weeks.
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

Does the second round based on the ratio of SIRX? Or as a reward for the exchange?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

Does the second round based on the ratio of SIRX? Or as a reward for the exchange?

No information yet regarding the next phase distribution requirements.

If you read the announcement they're priority right now is Cryptopia Listing. And the Airdrop will be announce later

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:27:36 AM

No information yet regarding the next phase distribution requirements.

If you read the announcement they're priority right now is Cryptopia Listing. And the Airdrop will be announce later

I think was omitted on purpose so people which want to abuse the distribution will have no time to prepare for it. In any case is good to see things are moving forward.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I believe that they will be doing airdrop through cryptopia.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

How can airdrop will be implemented through Cryptopia?
I think it will be easier to make for bitcointalk members or holders Sirius.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Airdropping some through an exchange can bring in some new users, but I think dropping to holders would gain a lot more investors.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

Airdropping some through an exchange can bring in some new users, but I think dropping to holders would gain a lot more investors.

I agree airdropping on existing holders like byteball , and bitcore did creates positive feedback loops for adoption, at least in the early stages. You want to get some free sirius so you buy some sirius, it makes sense to reward people for buying, and compounding is very attractive.

Could just use a portion of airdrop this way, maybe 6x months, can do it on cryptopia too.
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

I agree airdropping on existing holders like byteball , and bitcore did creates positive feedback loops for adoption, at least in the early stages. You want to get some free sirius so you buy some sirius, it makes sense to reward people for buying, and compounding is very attractive.

Could just use a portion of airdrop this way, maybe 6x months, can do it on cryptopia too.
I agree with you. After all, it's a good reward for the holder.Then, officials may want more people to participate in the sirx interaction and get more development.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

It may be, but i think they have already decided to airdrop through an exchange and by doing so to new users i assume, i think is always better to spread around the coin as much as possible to grant more stability.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

It may be, but i think they have already decided to airdrop through an exchange and by doing so to new users i assume, i think is always better to spread around the coin as much as possible to grant more stability.

How will they effect such airdrop? Randomly airdrop sirius tokens to all account holders on cryptopia or what? I think best idea is still to do the community base airdrop for members of bitcointalk and maybe telegram, that will surely bring more people to the community, this is best in my own opinion.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

How will they effect such airdrop? Randomly airdrop sirius tokens to all account holders on cryptopia or what? I think best idea is still to do the community base airdrop for members of bitcointalk and maybe telegram, that will surely bring more people to the community, this is best in my own opinion.

Partnering with exchange is the most practical way to minimize abuse of airdrop,saving time and effort. Dev can focus on doing more important things.
But for technical stuff, I don't want to assume. I will wait for further inform on this
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Partnering with exchange is the most practical way to minimize abuse of airdrop,saving time and effort. Dev can focus on doing more important things.
But for technical stuff, I don't want to assume. I will wait for further inform on this

Agree, even because with the last airdrop with bitcointalk and github was abused by somebody as usual. Hopefully this time will be harder.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

In the discord joseph wrote:
"As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse."

Can anybody explain to me what it means to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse.? Does this mean that the second round of the airdrop will pass through the exchanges or how?

Well, of course, we are waiting for an listing on Cryptopia. Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

"As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse."

Can anybody explain to me what it means to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse.? Does this mean that the second round of the airdrop will pass through the exchanges or how?

I assume the exchange chosen will airdrop a certain quantity to all the active account, or based on some rule that will be decided later on. They will disclose the details later on.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

i think an airdrop on exchange is a very good marketing for exchange but i am not sure if it would be a good distribution for sirius second round , maybe they have find a way to take care about abuse
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

Aaahh.... Too many predictions going on. Let's just take a break. At least we have a news on Exchange & Airdrop #2
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

Aaahh.... Too many predictions going on. Let's just take a break. At least we have a news on Exchange & Airdrop #2

Yes, We should stop the speculation on the next event about sirius. For now lets wait and see if they can follow their own set of schedules.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Xintenson

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

Wouldn't people be able to create multiple Cryptopia accounts to get more of the air drop? Don't know if that's such a great idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: