Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66328 times)
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Waiting for listing at Cryptopia,Sirius Doing well
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

sirius is dead....bye bye..hope for a takeover!
Dude Sirius is not dead they are still alive, Nah I want to ask a bit to you, did you join their slack, for your information they are prefer in slack for discussion about Sirius

Don't they build a bridge to telegram? Why I didn't get any updates or active discussion over there?
Or the bridge they build already been destroyed.
I'm still holding on my Sirius from previous airdrop.
Oh where were second airdrop anyway?

Telegram and slack are still bridge together and i can still read 1 message daily from random people. Last post from the dev was may 1 and he says "Patience always pay off"

Anyway, as for 2nd round distribution it wont happen anytime soon.

Why won't it happen anytime soon? I mean it should had happened at the beginning of February.

They need to sort out all legal and burocratic matters before going forward. They have stated more than once that they want to be a legal entity, this takes time.

I'm just wondering, before their register as legal, can't they list Sirius to exchange first?
We understand registering Sirius to legal burocratic will take time.  As buyer of this coin we wish to make some profit too.
Didn't expect this will take forever.

That the community want, the exchanges first, but in my opinion whitepaper are will be better first, The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for sirius, I beleive they keep monitoring with exchanges, I mean keep contact the exchange, for listing sirius
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Dude Sirius is not dead they are still alive, Nah I want to ask a bit to you, did you join their slack, for your information they are prefer in slack for discussion about Sirius

Don't they build a bridge to telegram? Why I didn't get any updates or active discussion over there?

Telegram and slack are still bridge together and i can still read 1 message daily from random people. Last post from the dev was may 1 and he says "Patience always pay off"

Why won't it happen anytime soon? I mean it should had happened at the beginning of February.

They need to sort out all legal and burocratic matters before going forward. They have stated more than once that they want to be a legal entity, this takes time.

I'm just wondering, before their register as legal, can't they list Sirius to exchange first?
We understand registering Sirius to legal burocratic will take time.  As buyer of this coin we wish to make some profit too.

That the community want, the exchanges first, but in my opinion whitepaper are will be better first, The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for sirius, I beleive they keep monitoring with exchanges, I mean keep contact the exchange, for listing sirius

They made a donation round just for listing on exchanges. And they are focusing other areas first.

I don't think it is something ethical.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BitcoinBazaar.net

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

They made a donation round just for listing on exchanges. And they are focusing other areas first.

I don't think it is something ethical.

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once verify my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

The Developer is active on slack, When you post a message they will reply. so far they are very active in asnwering question via slack but at this time still no updates regarding the exchange listing.  Most probably next week Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

I have a question. How much token for 1 eth? 

Last time i read about it i think it was 5k, but i don't know really at the moment. You can find the trading thread in the first post.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Any update on the 2nd stage distribution, I feel like devs gave up on this project, I hope it's not true and they are working hard to get SRX tokens on a good exchange
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Any update on the 2nd stage distribution, I feel like devs gave up on this project, I hope it's not true and they are working hard to get SRX tokens on a good exchange

No update regarding the 2nd round of distributions.

And the dev team are still active on slack.

And yes, they already start working on adding SIRX on cryptopia.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

I really wonder how will token price move after listing.

Currently in otc buyers asking unlogical amounts so it would be nice to see its real value.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

I really wonder how will token price move after listing.

Currently in otc buyers asking unlogical amounts so it would be nice to see its real value.

unlogical, you mean expensive or cheap? I paid for 5000SRX - 0.6 ether, I'm wondering how much I lost or won
in your opinion, what is the real price for SRX?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

unlogical, you mean expensive or cheap? I paid for 5000SRX - 0.6 ether, I'm wondering how much I lost or won

Most of the time OTC trade is cheaper since weakhands tends to sell earlier what ever the price is.

When SIRX officially list on cryptopia it will be peg at $1 - $2 on the first 2 weeks.

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

Most of the time OTC trade is cheaper since weakhands tends to sell earlier what ever the price is.

When SIRX officially list on cryptopia it will be peg at $1 - $2 on the first 2 weeks.

We don't know yet what will happen now,  dev rarely update about Sirius. Don't put your hope too high before it crush yourself .hopefully everything went well.
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

As an airdrop I feel that Sirius had really big momentum because the distribution was unique, with only Sr. Members and higher. It created a lot of excitement. I just feel that with the long wait that momentum has diminished. So I hope that if the 2nd round of air drop ever comes it will have similar effect. I guess keeping the same Sr. Member and up model. Though it will piss off the lower ranks again. Then again those that were complaining probably already for got about Sirius.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Did the dev give us any date for exchange listing on their slack channel ? No one use slack anymore they need to move to telegram
Hailey3958

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. I’m glad that this project continues to developing!
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

Really good news, it will take a long time?
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

Really good news, it will take a long time?

This is the last update regarding the exchange listing via slack bridge/telegram

[slack/bridge] <Mischa> @mia We're currently waiting for cryptopia to complete the listing process as we've done everything that can be done on our end. Cryptopia still seem to have some some employee capacity/server room problems so that's why we're seeing most coins there take a month or longer after compliance checks to actually list.

Its looks like the required DOT has been paid and just waiting for technical review from the Cryptopia team.

Offtopic,

On my experience, ive seen deeponion got listed in just 5 days after paying the required DOT coins..  so we can expect a listing this coming week.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

I think to differ.

People got this for free and most of them waiting for an exchange to dump. At the start, it will be like 0.1 eth for 5000 sirx but of course, it will recover after that.

In otc people are asking 1 eth for 5000 srx and i find it unreasonable.

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

I think to differ.

People got this for free and most of them waiting for an exchange to dump. At the start, it will be like 0.1 eth for 5000 sirx but of course, it will recover after that.

In otc people are asking 1 eth for 5000 srx and i find it unreasonable.

OTC is different. I will buy Sirx at price $1 on exchanges such as cryptopia.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

this is one of the more serious projects , it will take time to develop and $1 could be serious possible but not when it hit exchange now because some coins will be dumped , that is a problem with most coins which are given for free

The foundation registration is a very good choice
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: