Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66326 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

The dev team appreciates the community and love to see the excitement all around us. But we have a small favor to ask.

Please refrain from copy/pasting slack messages to bitcointalk and vice versa, our official announcement channel on slack is the only official channel.

You can relay a message with your own words, but do not copy any of the devs names, this is to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

as most of you know, there are a few things to report on, an exchange listing coming up, a brand new advanced explorer for Sirx with new advanced features, core code updates and exciting announcements after exchange listing. We are delaying core updates till after exchange listing on purpose to prevent any unintended bugs from stopping you moving your Sirx, we have no forking changes but we are taking the extra caution route. Thank you for your patience.

If you post regular updates here there won't be such a problem.

But with no updates here causing fud and copy/paste from slack is making people relief. I can understand it can cause negative things so preventing all of this is very simple.

Be active in here and post updates.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

The dev team appreciates the community and love to see the excitement all around us. But we have a small favor to ask.

Please refrain from copy/pasting slack messages to bitcointalk and vice versa, our official announcement channel on slack is the only official channel.

Sorry for posting the news Cheesy Its just happen that everyone is waiting for an update and no one posted it from the dev team so i took the liberty to post and make an uplifting post to all my fellow sirx believer.

But next time There wont be any Cheesy i will rephrase your updates.. Tongue

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

The Airdrop for Exchange Verified Accounts is a good move and sirx will be distributed to as many people as possible and also preventing multiple accounts and abusers.

I already have my account verified on top level exchange, will verify too on cryptopia just in case they do the airdrop there.
Your speed is very fast. The next step of airdrop is sure to be sought after by the market.
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

cool,cool-cool Smiley

How to get Sirius?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

Staking Difficulty is too high for my 5,000 sirx on my wallet, Haven't hit a stake for 1 week now.. My PC is open 24/7 and hoping to stake more before the exchange listing next week.

To my co-sirx holders how was your staking experience in the last 1 week?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

cool,cool-cool Smiley

How to get Sirius?

The first airdrop is finished already, the second one is om his way and should happen through an exchange. Just need to wait for official news about it.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Staking Difficulty is too high for my 5,000 sirx on my wallet, Haven't hit a stake for 1 week now.. My PC is open 24/7 and hoping to stake more before the exchange listing next week.

To my co-sirx holders how was your staking experience in the last 1 week?

I don't think it is currently logical to stake wallet.

It takes so much time and just for a little prize. It is wasting of the resources in my opinion.

But in future it can change.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

cool,cool-cool Smiley
How to get Sirius?
The first airdrop is finished already, the second one is om his way and should happen through an exchange. Just need to wait for official news about it.
Correct, Well there are two ways to get the sirius but that's not free.
you can buy sirius through holders, you can see on the first page there available thread buy/sell sirius' not recommended, or you can buy them on exchange, but for this one you need patience because sirius is still not listing
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

cool,cool-cool Smiley

How to get Sirius?
for now it is the best to wait till they are on the exchange (cryptopia ) and if you realy cannot wait then you can also check the first page , scroll down a little and click link for trading thread
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

You can relay a message with your own words, but do not copy any of the devs names, this is to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

as most of you know, there are a few things to report on, an exchange listing coming up, a brand new advanced explorer for Sirx with new advanced features, core code updates and exciting announcements after exchange listing. We are delaying core updates till after exchange listing on purpose to prevent any unintended bugs from stopping you moving your Sirx, we have no forking changes but we are taking the extra caution route. Thank you for your patience.

Great update on the exchange listing and the project but don't forget about the 2nd stage distribution you said you will give people with lower rank to join the airdrop
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

cool,cool-cool Smiley
How to get Sirius?
Correct, Well there are two ways to get the sirius but that's not free.
you can buy sirius through holders, you can see on the first page there available thread buy/sell sirius' not recommended, or you can buy them on exchange, but for this one you need patience because sirius is still not listing

is there any information when sirius will go into exchange cryptopia?
can not wait for sirius to available trade in the market and see the coin that has been waiting for many traders

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Great update on the exchange listing and the project but don't forget about the 2nd stage distribution you said you will give people with lower rank to join the airdrop

awesome update finally long awaited day has come. I can see the price will boom. Soar higher than litecoin will be great achievement. Good luck dev keep on give us good news
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

awesome update finally long awaited day has come. I can see the price will boom. Soar higher than litecoin will be great achievement. Good luck dev keep on give us good news
where is the exchange, i went first page but have not found the link for exchange and i see this thread has been so long, where the price will boom as you say?
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

where is the exchange, i went first page but have not found the link for exchange and i see this thread has been so long, where the price will boom as you say?

still there is no exchange, there is only news that the application of the Sirx is approved, now we are waiting for some technical details to settle and produce the listing. Listing must take place on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

is there any information when sirius will go into exchange cryptopia?
can not wait for sirius to available trade in the market and see the coin that has been waiting for many traders

Its already been announce few weeks back and we can already safely says that SIRX will be listed this coming new week.

If you want to stay updated follow cryptopia Twitter they will announce there first hand.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

lol what did you smoke ? How can sirius be highger than litecoin ? the marketcap of Sirius is probably going to be less than 1 million when it hit exchange
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I really like the Sirius coin.Looking forward to its performance on the exchange, and the development team  road map

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

I really like the Sirius coin.Looking forward to its performance on the exchange, and the development team  road map

Ive been looking forward for an exchange this coming week. Been eagearly waiting for the dumpers to sell their sirx coins.

We can easily reach 100k marketcap on day 1 and get extra exposure on coinmarketcap
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

Today mark the first day of the week and been following cryptopia announcement regarding sirx listing. so stay tuned and im sure everyone of us are excited on what will be the value of each sirx when the real live trading starts.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

lol what did you smoke ? How can sirius be highger than litecoin ? the marketcap of Sirius is probably going to be less than 1 million when it hit exchange

what did i smokes? being optimistic is a bad thing?if sirius have less than 1 million available total supply my calculation can't be wrong. maybe it will takes time to soar but i believe the price willl be better than the most of ETH token tho   
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: