Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

many have been waiting for sirx available to trade in cryptopia, but there has not been a clear time when it happened. does anyone have detailed info when sirx will start trade on cryptopia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

many have been waiting for sirx available to trade in cryptopia, but there has not been a clear time when it happened. does anyone have detailed info when sirx will start trade on cryptopia?

Only the cryptopia know exactly when sirx will in trading on their exchange.
For now we can only wait until the cryptopia makes an announcement about this

Be patient ...The news is sure to be coming soon Smiley
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Hello guys, please tell me how can I update my address? I really need help, Thank you in advance.

what address you want to update ? BTW you don't need to update or post any addresses for airdrop
There is no airdrop planned on bitcointalk
I have a wallet and there were coins Sirius . One day I opened the wallet and have found no coins at all there - no coins, no address, nothing. Does any option exists to update this address and all the information needed in order to see coins on my wallet again? Thank you.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

still there is no exchange, there is only news that the application of the Sirx is approved, now we are waiting for some technical details to settle and produce the listing. Listing must take place on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home
If Sirius will be listed on cryptopia - it will be a great step forward to coin`s fame. Just think: such big projects as Electroneum (for example) chose Cryptopia too, but they collected 40kk$ on ICO. Sirius team has plans to list SIRX on the same exchange but without collecting tons of millions $. I definitely like this coin!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Hello guys, please tell me how can I update my address? I really need help, Thank you in advance.

what address you want to update ? BTW you don't need to update or post any addresses for airdrop
I have a wallet and there were coins Sirius . One day I opened the wallet and have found no coins at all there - no coins, no address, nothing. Does any option exists to update this address and all the information needed in order to see coins on my wallet again? Thank you.
  Maybe wrong to ask an seniormember but did you full sync the wallet? (Blockchain).?
If that is the case did you already try to type in the console " repairwallet " ?

Hope it works for you
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

Great update on the exchange listing and the project but don't forget about the 2nd stage distribution you said you will give people with lower rank to join the airdrop
you can from this place more in detail? when will airdrop number two take place? very regret that missed the first airdrop
Xsinx

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Great update on the exchange listing and the project but don't forget about the 2nd stage distribution you said you will give people with lower rank to join the airdrop
you can from this place more in detail? when will airdrop number two take place? very regret that missed the first airdrop

If you read few pages back the dev announce that the 2nd airdrop will be handled by a reputable exchange. so far there's no clear information on where they will do the airdrop. Just follow this thread so you will not missed the 2nd round.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Maybe wrong to ask an seniormember but did you full sync the wallet? (Blockchain).?
If that is the case did you already try to type in the console " repairwallet " ?

Hope it works for you
Thank you for your answer. Of course I did - I mean full sync the wallet. But I did not follow the news very closely. I did not know that different updates were there with the wallets. But now the situation is so that I do not see coins on the wallet that had been there before. I had never faced such a problem before. That's why need someone's help. Can you help me with this or would you recommend me someone who can?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

Did you try to see the transactions in your wallet, did the coin that got in are still there or there is some other transaction going out?
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

still there is no exchange, there is only news that the application of the Sirx is approved, now we are waiting for some technical details to settle and produce the listing. Listing must take place on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home
If Sirius will be listed on cryptopia - it will be a great step forward to coin`s fame. Just think: such big projects as Electroneum (for example) chose Cryptopia too, but they collected 40kk$ on ICO. Sirius team has plans to list SIRX on the same exchange but without collecting tons of millions $. I definitely like this coin!
Of course. cryptopia is also very good for coins and tokens ico, there also has a good volume of buying and selling like other ico listed there recently

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

Of course. cryptopia is also very good for coins and tokens ico, there also has a good volume of buying and selling like other ico listed there recently

Still don't get why team decided to do second round of airdrop through exchange, how will this action prevent or filter out the bad guys? Is there any requirements apart from having an account with cryptopia?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

Still don't get why team decided to do second round of airdrop through exchange, how will this action prevent or filter out the bad guys? Is there any requirements apart from having an account with cryptopia?

Yes probably they can guarantee people want be claiming more than one airdrop per person, maybe they will be using KYC?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Yes probably they can guarantee people want be claiming more than one airdrop per person, maybe they will be using KYC?

I think they will only airdrop to all Verified Accounts in an exchange and also its possible they will use this 2nd round airdrop as a promotion to trade sirx on their chosen platform.

But i hope they will announce on which exchange they are planning to launch the 2nd airdrop so everyone can prepare just in case they are not yet verified on their chosen exchange.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Hope it works for you
Thank you for your answer. Of course I did - I mean full sync the wallet. But I did not follow the news very closely. I did not know that different updates were there with the wallets. But now the situation is so that I do not see coins on the wallet that had been there before. I had never faced such a problem before. That's why need someone's help. Can you help me with this or would you recommend me someone who can?

It's very strange, where can coins disappear from the purse, and on the explorer you looked the coins on the purse, they did not go anywhere? (https://siriusexplorer.io/)? or somewhere gone. If the synchronization is all right, try to remove the purse and install it again, I hope you wallet.data saved? If not, then do not delete the purse ...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Can be indeed that is just some local client issue/synchronization problem, if you can actually see from the explorer that the coin are actually sitting in your address.

You could also contact the team for assistance, maybe is some kind of known problem?
voteformeg
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Hope it works for you
in your case i think it is best to first try the follow , copy your wallet.dat and delete the rest in your map sirius (roaming) , now start the wallet again and let it sync , when it is fully synced you can put your wallet.dat back in your roaming , if that does not work i think i can not help you , hope the best
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Cryptopia is not the best exchange but it's definitly a good start and that's really amazing considering there is no ICO or token sale, the community funded this exchange listing
ltthuong168

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.
voteformeg
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.
How the f..k could you have recieved coins? ,all people here are Waiting for next airdrop or listing on cryptopia exchange
Maybe you can explain how you get them?
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

How the f..k could you have recieved coins? ,all people here are Waiting for next airdrop or listing on cryptopia exchange
Maybe you can explain how you get them?

I believe that he/she received coins for the first distribution. The second one has not yet started.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: