Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66319 times)
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Development team active in Slack, but also needs communication in the Bitcointalk Forum, there are more members here.
I'm not on Slack, what do you mean by "active"? Still no activity on their github account at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius , for 6 months now, except some tiny cosmetic changes 11 days ago. As predicted, I think this coin is dead, with the price now much less than half when it was listed on Cryptopia, and last daily trading volume of 0.07 BTC per day. It is like penny stocks now.

If you think is dead, i advise you to sell everything and move on while you can still make something out of it.  Smiley
This is why many people lose their confidence! It's better for the development team to be active here!
Sometimes there is silence activities of daily development which someday will boooom ! as i red in Discord Wednesday is the day of weekly report about Sirius milestone achieved .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Development team active in Slack, but also needs communication in the Bitcointalk Forum, there are more members here.
I'm not on Slack, what do you mean by "active"? Still no activity on their github account at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius , for 6 months now, except some tiny cosmetic changes 11 days ago. As predicted, I think this coin is dead, with the price now much less than half when it was listed on Cryptopia, and last daily trading volume of 0.07 BTC per day. It is like penny stocks now.
Relax, currently all coin is down many people doing sell move, just looking on CMC. And unfortunately, sirx listed on market when all coin while down trend. that's why many people not only you will thinking "ahh it seems sirx has no chance to raise up the price again i think this coin will dead soon", this is all just beginning no need to hurry, at least this coin is only from airdrop no ico so please to everyone dont blame sirx if the price go down. try find the good moment to buyback if you still want to support sirx.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I am a little worried about Sirius, but not because of the price. It's because the devs never come on here and interact with the community. I know there's a slack, but most people prefer this thread.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Relax, currently all coin is down many people doing sell move, just looking on CMC. And unfortunately, sirx listed on market when all coin while down trend. that's why many people not only you will thinking "ahh it seems sirx has no chance to raise up the price again i think this coin will dead soon", this is all just beginning no need to hurry, at least this coin is only from airdrop no ico so please to everyone dont blame sirx if the price go down. try find the good moment to buyback if you still want to support sirx.

The easiest way for a supposed promising project to die faster than usual is when there are too many unnecessary silence and inactivity mostly in the part of the core devs,
An activeydev team is first important part of project before the backing of a supportive community, if they don't give update for days weeks certainly it will not look good on the progress of the project,
A lot of members have already pointed out the lack of communication of devs here, still no changes whatsoever. Hope things turn around.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

The easiest way for a supposed promising project to die faster than usual is when there are too many unnecessary silence and inactivity mostly in the part of the core devs,
An activeydev team is first important part of project before the backing of a supportive community, if they don't give update for days weeks certainly it will not look good on the progress of the project,
A lot of members have already pointed out the lack of communication of devs here, still no changes whatsoever. Hope things turn around.

Its been posted by the dev that they will only post here when there a concrete update worth posting and they will not post here to engage with trolls us.

They are active here before the Donation Event then went silent after they collected the BTC's...
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

I wouldn't worry much for the moment about the presence of the team in here and frequent updates. Ultimately what will make sirius successful is the development, which didn't start very actively for the moment, yes, but we need to consider we are still on a planning phase.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

looks like somebody didn't read the white paper  Roll Eyes

Where is the white paper? On the homepage https://getsirius.io I can only find the position paper. And on the github repository they didn't even bother to change the documentation from the original Bitcoin client, from which qtum was initially cloned:

https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/tree/master/doc

And looks like it is not only my opinion, price drops like a stone. Probably the devs are dumping it, too.

The price is dropping like every other coin, because btc price is dropping. About the changes on github and more information about the project you are right and we are all waiting to hear what comes next.

that's usually what happens when bitcoins go down, but not to worry SIRX has a good belief in the community. this is precisely the time for me to have the coin.
The timing is bit perfect to buy sirx when the price goes down, dont need buy a lot. I was try buy sirx on under 500sat/sirx but until now no one sell them  Grin, still waiting the good moment to waiting for someone who is doing instant sell (hope the luck come).

Good opportunity to use the dollar cost averaging approach. Wouldn't buy all at once if it's going down as it could also go further down of course.

What is the dollar cost averaging approach? Is that a strategy to reduce risk?

You are less prone to extreme market timing situations. You take a fixed amount of money and invest on a regular basis rather than using it all at once whereas being dependent on luck that you found a good time to enter.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

I am a little worried about Sirius, but not because of the price. It's because the devs never come on here and interact with the community. I know there's a slack, but most people prefer this thread.

I checked the slack, seems pretty dead as well, barely any activity there.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

The summer period. We do not know about this-maybe the work is being done but not being sprayed.
Well, in any case, we'll find out.
cherry11800

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Its been posted by the dev that they will only post here when there a concrete update worth posting and they will not post here to engage with trolls us.

They are active here before the Donation Event then went silent after they collected the BTC's...
This is a very real problem. We can't keep others active here. Maybe we can only leave better. Angry
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

devs giving weekly updates on their activities and holding a monthly q and a.
join slack, read #announcements  Roll Eyes
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

summer. all on vacation) you just have to wait) maybe by the fall we'll know something new
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

In today's discord: Mac wallet released: https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases/download/0.3/sirius-qt-unsigned-macOSX-0.3.dmg
MairaObergh

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:46 AM

looks like somebody didn't read the white paper  Roll Eyes

Where is the white paper? On the homepage https://getsirius.io I can only find the position paper. And on the github repository they didn't even bother to change the documentation from the original Bitcoin client, from which qtum was initially cloned:

https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/tree/master/doc

And looks like it is not only my opinion, price drops like a stone. Probably the devs are dumping it, too.

The price is dropping like every other coin, because btc price is dropping. About the changes on github and more information about the project you are right and we are all waiting to hear what comes next.

that's usually what happens when bitcoins go down, but not to worry SIRX has a good belief in the community. this is precisely the time for me to have the coin.
The timing is bit perfect to buy sirx when the price goes down, dont need buy a lot. I was try buy sirx on under 500sat/sirx but until now no one sell them  Grin, still waiting the good moment to waiting for someone who is doing instant sell (hope the luck come).

Good opportunity to use the dollar cost averaging approach. Wouldn't buy all at once if it's going down as it could also go further down of course.

What is the dollar cost averaging approach? Is that a strategy to reduce risk?

You are less prone to extreme market timing situations. You take a fixed amount of money and invest on a regular basis rather than using it all at once whereas being dependent on luck that you found a good time to enter.

That sounds like a solid strategy. That's similar to people who set aside a portion of their paycheck to buy crypto every week.
MairaObergh

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

What about TheStuhlman? How often is he showing up?
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

This is a very real problem. We can't keep others active here. Maybe we can only leave better. Angry

they should not just go away after making a profit. they also have to think of the donors who have given them btc to be able to put sirx into one of the exchange. discussions with this dithread is the best way to get this project back on its way again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

I have been watching Sirius for half a year, the development team seems to have abandoned bitcointalk, post content is rarely updated, I have found that many members in the Chinese QQ group complain that they are inactive.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

Thestuhlman quite active on steemit, he update his blog like twice a day. Hopefully he can spend more time here with us too like he use to do.
Some people don't have slack and the community there are small compared to here.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Thestuhlman quite active on steemit, he update his blog like twice a day. Hopefully he can spend more time here with us too like he use to do.
Some people don't have slack and the community there are small compared to here.

Yeah he is very active on posting atleast 2-3 articles per day on his steemit account. i wonder why can't he spare a little time in engaging with his community here in bitcoitalk..

What's the use of being a community manager for sirius if you are not talking to your community.
cherry11800

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Yeah he is very active on posting atleast 2-3 articles per day on his steemit account. i wonder why can't he spare a little time in engaging with his community here in bitcoitalk..

What's the use of being a community manager for sirius if you are not talking to your community.
I think they cannot possibly not know about these problems, but why not do it? I'm really hard to understand
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: