Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
peter_heninger

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

I rely that the plan will perform all that has been target. Engaging business, classy website!  Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

I rely that the plan will perform all that has been target. Engaging business, classy website!  Good luck.

You say you rely on something but if you speak the truth you don't know what you are talking about.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

?,
what are you talking about?
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.
The recent sharp drop in prices has caused many people to sell.Many people lost hope for this project.The community is very cold.i don't know if the team is still working.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

I hope it's not a matter of being like defiant.

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.

well lets just hope that behind all this great silence, there is actually some technical development going on to improve this project, otherwise, if slack is not active with dev as well could only indicate one thing, and that will not be good at all for a project that demonstrate such great potentials within short period of time.
But just as majority has rightly pointed out, lets Waite and see possible update.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

It's also summer, so i don't think we will see anything big happening anytime soon. On the other hand with the market in bear mode probably even some good progress would not show great changes on the price
M.minor

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

What are you clinging to the reasons for the bear market? look ZRX, Stellar many others in the work.
 From news dev SIRX is unavailable from the moment of listing on the exchange.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

It's a shame that a great potential project like SIRX is going to the graveyard of coins as far as i can see. I think the main enemy of coins/tokens is lack of communication, it can blow the whole project as we can see in many examples. I hope SIRX won't be one of them in the near future.

Piggy

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

I think, yet again, some of the people posting in this thread has no idea what and how long takes to really work on a project and develop it,  confusing hype we have seen in other projects / ico as good communication from the team.

That said the project could as well turn out to be crap but, it's just to early to say.
crpytonation

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

Admin's last post was on May 9 and they are not active on Slack or Telegram
No info on Second round airdrop
May be they have lost interest and abandoned the project or dumped their coins and did exit scam.Time will tell
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

May be they have lost interest and abandoned the project or dumped their coins and did exit scam.Time will tell
I hope not so, until now I still hope this team will come back and give good news for the community. because I'm sure there are still many who do hold sirx until now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.

Another exchange? What for? To there the price was 1 sat? I do not even understand for what purpose was added to Cryptopia. The coin is of no use to anyone, since the developers destroyed their loyal community with their attitude.  This is all very funny. The only ones who have suffered as a result of this project are the investors who allegedly gave the developers 80 btc. By the way, it's hard to believe it was. But if this is the case, then now the developers just create some visibility that the coin is not a Scam. Although it looks like a Scam.

Yes, everything is so unfortunately, have already destroyed everything that even did not have time to create)
If they really got 80 bitcoins, which I strongly doubt, then they have nowhere to hurry.
The community of course they have already lost, the seriousness of their intentions is not even visible.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.

Another exchange? What for? To there the price was 1 sat? I do not even understand for what purpose was added to Cryptopia. The coin is of no use to anyone, since the developers destroyed their loyal community with their attitude.  This is all very funny. The only ones who have suffered as a result of this project are the investors who allegedly gave the developers 80 btc. By the way, it's hard to believe it was. But if this is the case, then now the developers just create some visibility that the coin is not a Scam. Although it looks like a Scam.

I want to say you, that 90% of projects scam or just create some visibility of work. And only max 10% of all projects developing their product.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

I always afraid of this and told people not to participate token sale.

They said they want money for exchange listing but tried to raise 2m $. It was scammy as hell, and it seems there is a strong possibility they run with the remaing money.

startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.

What about code development? How active is the github? They seemed to be working hard back in December. And the dev really seemed to be into coding.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

What about code development? How active is the github? They seemed to be working hard back in December. And the dev really seemed to be into coding.

They just waiting for the market to go up. Then, with another hype wave, they will emerge, give some fantastic promises and announcements, pump the price as high as they can get, then dump all the coins they still have.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

What happen to all those buy support? now its gone?! Cmo'n dev, don't be like that. i basically lost 50% of my sats value. i bought at 800 sats and now its all over now i guess.
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

They just waiting for the market to go up. Then, with another hype wave, they will emerge, give some fantastic promises and announcements, pump the price as high as they can get, then dump all the coins they still have.

But see, my thinking against that would be, then why bother acting the way they are acting if they just want to dump them. If the devs were scammers instead of silence they would have been here chatting away daily to give investors and participants more optimism for the coin, with the price slowly rising. Don't you think?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

But see, my thinking against that would be, then why bother acting the way they are acting if they just want to dump them. If the devs were scammers instead of silence they would have been here chatting away daily to give investors and participants more optimism for the coin, with the price slowly rising. Don't you think?

Agree, plus i can say i happened to ask questions in the slack several times and always got answers. If you have doubts or questions about this project i suggest to reach the team on slack.
M.minor

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Sirius : A New smartchain to Compete with EOS / Qtum / ETH .    - a good start was: if the project is listed on the stock exchange, accordingly, traffic continues and a lot of talk about it is said as boiling bubbling interesting life of the project ... nothing has been seen so far, I guess there is no financing.
No, in the last message from Joseph to the weak, it was June 26.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: