Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:14:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66332 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

http://zacanbot.hopto.org/sirius-explorer/
intuitive and nice interface, thanks guys

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.

Look carefully, the slack this announcement was in the slack on August 6, all okay
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

http://zacanbot.hopto.org/sirius-explorer/
intuitive and nice interface, thanks guys

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.

Look carefully, the slack this announcement was in the slack on August 6, all okay

I see, i had also missed the longer version of the announcement made by Joseph. Is going to be quite interesting to see how these new features impact the project, since the plan is to provide similar solutions as tezos and eos
M.minor

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

It is claimed that Visa reaches 24,000 per second, this figure is not entirely accurate, in fact Visa processes about 1,700 transactions per second, was founded in 1958,
 a working 60 years and expand its capabilities.
Ripple is ahead of other crypto currencies 1500,
PayPal 193,
litecoin 56,
Dash 48.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

It is claimed that Visa reaches 24,000 per second, this figure is not entirely accurate, in fact Visa processes about 1,700 transactions per second, was founded in 1958,
PayPal 193,
litecoin 56,
Dash 48.

In my opinion you cannot really compare directly transactions processed by visa and any crypto system as they work in a different way. Maybe there could be some other parameter instead that would be more appropriate to compare them.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

PayPal 193,
litecoin 56,
Dash 48.

In my opinion you cannot really compare directly transactions processed by visa and any crypto system as they work in a different way. Maybe there could be some other parameter instead that would be more appropriate to compare them.

The bottom line is that the user will draw the comparison that you say isn't the right one. Speed, security and ease of use is what counts for them.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
M.minor

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

PayPal 193,
litecoin 56,
Dash 48.
the essence of prime numbers is a hint ... it's not about , this comparison, in a few years, the cryptosystem will have a speed many times exceeding Visa.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

Our next update will be more comprehensive and detailed.

Yeah, i mean people were starting to think that it was a scam.

I really didn't understand what rwpos is but i hope it is similar with dpos, vote for someone and let him pay you your share as long as he is forging.

After a long hibernation, finally you come up with good news. this is what we have been waiting for all this time. please keep updating information in this thread like this.

keyboard warrior

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

People start discussing updates here even as soon as the dev mentions them in slack. It doesn't matter where they are reported because supporters rapidly start discussing them in all Sirius's social media channels.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

People start discussing updates here even as soon as the dev mentions them in slack. It doesn't matter where they are reported because supporters rapidly start discussing them in all Sirius's social media channels.

Discussion is one thing, but it's time for actual updates in development. There needs to be some progress soon.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

Discussion is one thing, but it's time for actual updates in development. There needs to be some progress soon.

That in the end is what matte, but I'm not sure there will be any soon, there is a lot of work to do and the project basically just started.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Sirius coin project has a lot of market space, unfortunately, the initial signature reward activities require a bit high starting point, the project team needs to further strengthen marketing management.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

great to read that there was good news for Sirius and also i like the plan to open an new airdrop that will be more announced from 15 augustus , think that a lot of people have waited for this news
ngoc_quang

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

I'm just a newcomer, so I can join
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

For users in general, this will mean that smart contracts will probably be used in everyday life and this will affect the number of investors in the project. True to date, not everyone knows these technologies in everyday life.

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

This forum has 1 million+ users, and their slack has what 200 people in it?
Why would you just post it in slack.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

For users in general, this will mean that smart contracts will probably be used in everyday life and this will affect the number of investors in the project. True to date, not everyone knows these technologies in everyday life.

that wizard creator for the smart contract they are planning is infact quite an exciting part of their program and really want to see if they manage to do it

This forum has 1 million+ users, and their slack has what 200 people in it?
Why would you just post it in slack.

It's true but in here there are so much information the chance somebody stumbling in this thread are very low in any case
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

I am excited on what Sirius may bring in the future, Its a no brainer now keep holding and once the bear market is over Sirx will be a great contender for a top 100 coins. Mischa is very active now so its a good sign

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BonTonPlease

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

That in the end is what matte, but I'm not sure there will be any soon, there is a lot of work to do and the project basically just started.

Which to some degree is normal then that things take time to progress, but the market is moving so fast that no time should be lost.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Which to some degree is normal then that things take time to progress, but the market is moving so fast that no time should be lost.

Timing is everything, and I wonder what the best time for major announcement is. I'm kind of glad that Sirius has been quiet since January and that the Devs have taken their time in this market. If everything was done and we were on multiple exchanges back in January, then the market would had destroyed the coin. I assume. I rather the team just focus on coding for now, since it really doesn't matter. No need to rush anything in this market.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

Timing is everything, and I wonder what the best time for major announcement is. I'm kind of glad that Sirius has been quiet since January and that the Devs have taken their time in this market. If everything was done and we were on multiple exchanges back in January, then the market would had destroyed the coin. I assume. I rather the team just focus on coding for now, since it really doesn't matter. No need to rush anything in this market.

I don't really like the point of view that the market destroyed the coin. The fact is that most coins just don't have anything to offer and that is why everything went down in value.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: